HOLA441
  • Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

Oh, bad Thatcher! Nasty Thatcher! Boo! Boo!

Xst, there's some real crap going on about her.

So she stood for a photo-op with Savile, who during his life was a very popular man, renowned as a supporter of charities?

Of course, other politicians were far smarter, they knew (before anyone else) what Savile was really like. Bull****.

I've already mentioned a couple of times on this thread that I think dancing on an 87 year old woman's grave is, at best, an empty and pointless exercise.

but...

wrt JS thing, he did claim to have spent many New Year's holidays as her guest at Chequers

Ind: Revealed: Jimmy Savile's close friendship with Margaret Thatcher

Civil servants redact secret Downing Street file following sexual-assault revelations, reports Cahal Milmo

At this stage though, there's no proof of any wider, or sinister, significance to this.

Edited by Nuggets Mahoney

HOLA443

The reaction was immediate, I was buying stuff in a cafe when it came on the radio, the woman serving me said "Who did he say died?" and I said "Margaret Thatcher", the woman behind me in the line had to work hard to restrain herself from jumping in the air I think, she just grinned and more or less said "Good riddance", the woman serving muttered about it being wrong to celebrate anyone`s death. Thatcher always divided opinion in life, and now in death. If british sheeple would get off their little serf-like knees they wouldn`t need to find power glorying in and drinking to the death of an 87 year old woman IMO.

Britain's Margaret Thatcher, in her own words ... urged a "U-turn" on the economy in the facing of rising job losses and crashing poll numbers. ... her party had to 'bribe' the electorate with Utility/UKplc sell offs to gain re-election x3

"her tough economic medicine put millions out of work, alienated many and largely destroyed Britains industries"

If millions were put out of work multiply that by their family members to see how much suffering she caused around UK - with Tebbit digging his Masonic dagger in further with "get on your bikes"

(those 'veiled' velos > the 'service' revolution

- whilst they organised it so that Big Business run by a Zionist banker coup d'etat could runs the UK today

(Blair-Brown "sons of Thatcher" remember - there was no difference between New lab-Thatch Cons)

Edited by erranta

HOLA444

I've already mentioned a couple of times on this thread that I think dancing on an 87 year old woman's grave is, at best, an empty and pointless exercise.

but...

wrt JS thing, he did claim to have spent many New Year's holidays as her guest at Chequers

Ind: Revealed: Jimmy Savile's close friendship with Margaret Thatcher

At this stage though, there's no proof of any wider, or sinister, significance to this.

Even worse google Conservative Tebbit + Peter Morrison and stuff he said about him.

Lord Tebbit of Chingford was a senior cabinet minister in Margaret Thatcher's government and Chairman of the Conservative Party.

Open-secret paedophile Peter Morrison, the closest of aides to Margaret Thatcher from 1975 to 1990 and a government minister, was appointed a deputy chairman of the Conservative Party in 1986 when Tebbit was chairman and, according to Thatcher minister Edwina Currie, Tebbit well knew that Morrison was an abuser of children.

Currie wrote in her diaries:

'One appointment in the recent reshuffle has attracted a lot of gossip and could be very dangerous: Peter Morrison has become the PM's PPS [Parliamentary Private Secretary]. Now he's what they call a 'noted pederast', with a liking for young boys; he admitted as much to Norman Tebbit when he became deputy chairman of the party but added 'However, I'm very discreet' - and he must be! She [Thatcher] either knows and is taking a chance, or doesn't; either way, it's a really dumb move.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/76404-norman-tebbit-the-chairman-of-the-conservative-party-when-known-paedophile-peter-morrison-was-appointed-deputy-chairman

Edited by erranta

HOLA445

For all those people who are celebrating thats shes dead, seeing how she closed 22 pits compared to Harold Wilsons 93 I trust you danced and celebrated 4 times as hard when he died.

Between 1957 and 1963, 264 pits closed. Surely that would warantee digging up Macmillan and sticking him in a gibbet for the crows..!

HOLA446

Jimmy Savile seems to have taken everyone for a ride; if Thatcher was friends with him, is it not logical to assume that she too was hoodwinked? I think that she has a clear record of sometimes been very wrong in her evaluations of people.

HOLA447

Jimmy Savile seems to have taken everyone for a ride; if Thatcher was friends with him, is it not logical to assume that she too was hoodwinked? I think that she has a clear record of sometimes been very wrong in her evaluations of people.

Could be. I did have Edwina Currie's diary entry about Peter Morrison in mind.

HOLA448

For all those people who are celebrating thats shes dead, seeing how she closed 22 pits compared to Harold Wilsons 93 I trust you danced and celebrated 4 times as hard when he died.

Between 1957 and 1963, 264 pits closed. Surely that would warantee digging up Macmillan and sticking him in a gibbet for the crows..!

Did thatcher really only close 22 pits?

HOLA449

I would say complete character and party cabinet assassination

re 'evaluation' of ahem 'people' they 'knowingly' employed :P

HOLA4410

Just got back from the States.

Massive news across the pond.. She is fondly remembered by the News Corporations.

Very sad to hear she passed away..Great leader and very Inspirational.

RIP Maggie... Got my vote every time.

Bosh

HOLA4411

Great post

just goes to show how little some of her critics actually tell each other

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest TheBlueCat

Her funeral will be disrupted for sure?

I actually suspect not. Given the tiny number of people who went out partying (in public at least) vs. the enormous number of people likely to turn up to pay their respects I'd be surprised if there was much beyond a bit of booing. I may live to eat my words on that one of course!

HOLA4414
Guest TheBlueCat

Great post

just goes to show how little some of her critics actually tell each other

The full picture is:

Closure-of-pits.gif

I think it's fair to say that, broadly, total employment in mining declined more rapidly percentage-wise after Thatcher came to power but the more interesting thing seems to be that coal output didn't fall by much at all until, I suspect, North Sea gas came online (remember the dash for gas?) and until after Thatcher was gone.

HOLA4415
Guest TheBlueCat

@maxkeiser: Under Thatcher the percentage of UK's reliance on financial sector in GDP jumped from 3% to 40%

FFS (if true).

I don't think that's at all accurate. The 3% figure may be correct but the 40% one is way too high. Right now it's around 10% and there's no way it was above that in Thatcher's time.

http://www.finextra.com/community/fullblog.aspx?blogid=7311

HOLA4416

@maxkeiser: Under Thatcher the percentage of UK's reliance on financial sector in GDP jumped from 3% to 40%

FFS (if true).

Yep

And the 'cons' blew all the oil/gas revenues on bribing the electorate esp rich in sarf east with tax cuts and keeping the hoi polloi from anarchic revolution by doling out the dole for millions they put out of work (whilst blaming them for everything)

Just like IDS scum class today - biggest recession in history > "its the poors fault"

Edited by erranta

HOLA4417

The full picture is:

Closure-of-pits.gif

I think it's fair to say that, broadly, total employment in mining declined more rapidly percentage-wise after Thatcher came to power but the more interesting thing seems to be that coal output didn't fall by much at all until, I suspect, North Sea gas came online (remember the dash for gas?) and until after Thatcher was gone.

I was going to link to that image in my post. If you compare 1970 - 1990 production hardly falls, yet there is less than a 3rd of the number of people employed. Just shows how inefficient coal mining was and how in much it needed reforming.

Prior to the strike in 1984, Scargill was given a deal, offering miners other jobs or a generous voluntary redundancy package plus 800m investment in the industry, which he turned down.

As for manufacturing, factory output increased during her term as PM. In 2010, after Brown left office, it was lower than when Thatcher left.

Addition :

When Arthur Scargill appeared before a Parliamentary committee and was asked at what level of loss it was acceptable to close a pit he answered “As far as I can see, the loss is without limits.” That was the mentality of the unions in the 80s. Totally unsustainable.

Edited by SpewLabour

HOLA4418

If Eastern Europeans are such "good workers" (as UK employers insist they are)

They can earn enough to buy a house/bit of land in 10yrs back home - whilst Brit poor have to face the UK establishments/their big business' total hold over all land!

Why are their own countries complete disasters - which they try to escape from? B)

Edited by erranta

HOLA4419

When Arthur Scargill appeared before a Parliamentary committee and was asked at what level of loss it was acceptable to close a pit he answered "As far as I can see, the loss is without limits." That was the mentality of the unions in the 80s. Totally unsustainable.

And you think bailing out with unlimited taxpayer funds in todays autocratic, LONDON-CENTRIC 'financier' led World is more fun and "sustainable"?

Edited by erranta

HOLA4420

And you think bailing out with unlimited taxpayer funds in todays autocratic, LONDON-CENTRIC 'financier' led World is more fun and "sustainable"?

WTF has that got to do with Thatcher? Gordon Brown bailed out the banks, to his eternal shame. A single action that has caused far more damage than anything Thatcher ever did.

HOLA4421

Another thing for the people who are cheering at her death. Tony Benn wrote this in the Guardian the other day -

"I remember her at the funeral of MP Eric Heffer. I was asked to make a speech and as I was waiting, there was someone behind me coughing. It was Mrs Thatcher, and at the end I thanked her for coming and she burst into tears. She had come out of respect for someone whose opinions she disagreed with."

HOLA4422

WTF has that got to do with Thatcher? Gordon Brown bailed out the banks, to his eternal shame. A single action that has caused far more damage than anything Thatcher ever did.

No 8 on the list - eh?

Thatcher started Big Bang which led to complete fekk-up we are in today which mainly filled the pockets of sarf easterners and UK elites

(they all suddenly can afford 2nd and 3rd houses in cotswolds/lakes etc remember)

At the same time the elites disengaged prole wages from productivity rises the wealth from which the elites promptly hid offshore

Gordon was "Son of Thatcher" like Blair and carried on her policies

(Zionist Balls got him out of his head on Prozac whilst misdirecting/leading him on finance decisions (to deflect blame off Balls)

Everyone has been saying for years there is no difference between the parties - its the NWO in action

Edited by erranta

HOLA4423
Guest TheBlueCat

And to back that up, there were bank failures during Thatcher's time in office and no-one got bailed out at all.

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/fsr/1996/art7%28Issue%201%29.pdf

HOLA4424

Another thing for the people who are cheering at her death. Tony Benn wrote this in the Guardian the other day -

"I remember her at the funeral of MP Eric Heffer. I was asked to make a speech and as I was waiting, there was someone behind me coughing. It was Mrs Thatcher, and at the end I thanked her for coming and she burst into tears. She had come out of respect for someone whose opinions she disagreed with."

This thread has been an education regarding some of the facts and personal side of Mrs T, very interesting.

Especially considering how some idiot MPs are not attending Parliament because of their 'opinions', they should be ashamed.

HOLA4425

A pro Thatcher article here http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/blame-margaret-thatcher-todays-problems-174519607.html

Given that it is now 23 years since she left office, it is absurd for Lady Thatcher’s opponents to still be blaming her for Britain’s economic woes.

While many of her reforms fortunately live on, she can be held responsible neither for the state of today’s manufacturing sector, nor for the financial crisis. To claim otherwise is to misunderstand history, her own philosophy and the nature of our present problems.

She inherited a basket case of an economy, crippled by obsolete state-owned firms, a legacy of decades of poor policies. Management was insular and demoralised, the workforce used as pawns by militant union leaders who would call strikes at every opportunity, customers treated like dirt and production techniques stuck in the past.

Edited by GloomMonger