House Price Crash Forum

Censorship On This Website

E Powell

HOLA441

My offensive text regards

a particular group of people who are selected by a certain financial instituation

are they receiving a "bung" from ruling political group.

Enough said. Does that offend anyone ?

HOLA442
HOLA443
"If any member of the family should die whilst in the shelter from contamination,

Put them outside, but remember to tag them first for identification purposes.

Mine is the last voice that you will ever hear, do not be alarmed."

erranta

do you know what patrick allen is doing now ?

selling barrat homes on the radio.

no need for helicopters then

HOLA444
HOLA445
My offensive text regards

a particular group of people who are selected by a certain financial instituation

are they receiving a "bung" from ruling political group.

Enough said. Does that offend anyone ?

Lesbians are to get preferential loan deals from the Bank of England ?????

HOLA446
HOLA447
right, sos it wasnt lesbians,

who were this supposed group. asylum seekers ?

my brother lives in a van and i am getting kicked out of my accommodation cos the LL is selling,

i told the local Kurdish shopkeeper who was quite embarrassed as his Kurdish friend and wife who have been here about 2 years have just got a nice little council flat.

he thinks its a bit crazy . but there you go.

i am not going to make a big deal about it as i am more concerned about the awfull sh.it labour get up to like war .

HOLA448

I think the moderators do a good job on this site. I don’t blame them if they wipe anything I say that could be libellous or racist, as it will be them and the site owners who would have the expense of the courts should an aggrieved take any legal action. Free speech is not a licence for abuse. Free speech is being able to express yourself without the fear of imprisonment for political debate.

HOLA449
I think the moderators do a good job on this site. I don’t blame them if they wipe anything I say that could be libellous or racist, as it will be them and the site owners who would have the expense of the courts should an aggrieved take any legal action. Free speech is not a licence for abuse. Free speech is being able to express yourself without the fear of imprisonment for political debate.

Yep must say I don't think this site suffers from heavy moderation, in fact I think they do a good job. However if they were to come onto my post and [text removed by moderator] I'd say OUI Moderator NOOOOOOOOOO

Barbara Cartland ............nope that's not it

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I never understood it when people make up their own definitions of free speech which includes a number of limitations. Something is either free or it isn't.

HOLA4415
I never understood it when people make up their own definitions of free speech which includes a number of limitations. Something is either free or it isn't.

I agree with that and I think your Piltdown logo is one of the best.

HOLA4416

Correct, I agree, but as free speech cannot be defined, then it should be up to the individual to establish his own boundaries, but it was in my opinion as a member of a public forum of which does have a single issue pertaining to a house price crash to respect the rules I agreed to when I first registered.

I know I sound a bit stuffy, and I can be as bad as the next man or woman when there’s a rant about, but I wouldn’t blame the mods for doing their job.

Archived