House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E Powell

Censorship On This Website

To the site moderator.

I made a comment about [ Text removed by Moderator ]

Are you under pressure from MI5/MI6 to keep a tight lid on this website ??

[Reply by Moderator] No.

To the site moderator.

I made a comment about [ Text removed by moderator ]

The post had the text removed.

You probably just forgot where you put it. It happens as you get older. :P

You probably just forgot where you put it. It happens as you get older. :P

censorship is getting out of hand. it always happens that way as sites start to get commercially popular,.

in 3 or 4 years this site will have changed its name and will be a site for property investment and investors.

just watch .

I would imagine that the deleted comment could have been considered libel against specific individuals, and the mods don't want to take the risk.

To the site moderator.

I made a comment about [ Text removed by Moderator ]

[Reply by Moderator] No.

I have been impressed with the moderators on this site. I can also see they have a difficult path to tread. We live in an age when thought crimes are being put onto the statute book. Having said that however I am slightly troubled because the even the subject of offending item (what ever it was) has been removed.

Personally i think that the mods do a pretty good job, none of them are heavy handed and if they remove a post... so be it they deemed it out of order for whatever reason. They dont want to stop free speech but the type of mod'ing ive seen mops up racist, libel, off topic, and plain weird posts.

Mods, keep up the good work and if you ever delete one of my posts i shall only question you about it so i will not make the same mistake in the future.

Hows that for abit of a** kissing? :P:lol:

Seriously though, i think they do thier best to keep things running smooth and since i think there intentions are honourable and without malice then i have no problems with it.

dunroamin charms your personal details out of you by playing the gushing southern belle. she passes her notes to the special branch, who pass on your details to the local areas sub officer. he then applies for a warrant and looks into your bank account activity for whats known as false flagging income generation. sort of subsidy from nameless individuals or organisations such as al quada, domestic terror groups or animal magics johnny morris.

if none is found your file then goes on to london on a special train known as the subversive express with buffet car. there its taken out and placed in one or two vaults. vault one is for non compliance and vault two for the beardy weirdies. here are previous upstarts like bill oddie, bomber from auf weidersain pet and giant haystacks.

I'm not so sanguine as some here.

Yes, mods here seem reasonable but I'm also one concerned about the slow but obvious tightening of "acceptable" speech and thought in this country.

In my mind I have a point which will tell me that we will have crossed the line into true censorship.

That is when I find moderators on any forum requesting posters to be more "respectful" towards our "leaders".

dunroamin charms your personal details out of you by playing the gushing southern belle. she passes her notes to the special branch, who pass on your details to the local areas sub officer. he then applies for a warrant and looks into your bank account activity for whats known as false flagging income generation. sort of subsidy from nameless individuals or organisations such as al quada, domestic terror groups or animal magics johnny morris.

if none is found your file then goes on to london on a special train known as the subversive express with buffet car. there its taken out and placed in one or two vaults. vault one is for non compliance and vault two for the beardy weirdies. here are previous upstarts like bill oddie, bomber from auf weidersain pet and giant haystacks.

what did you make a comment about EP?

I'm not so sanguine as some here.

Yes, mods here seem reasonable but I'm also one concerned about the slow but obvious tightening of "acceptable" speech and thought in this country.

In my mind I have a point which will tell me that we will have crossed the line into true censorship.

That is when I find moderators on any forum requesting posters to be more "respectful" towards our "leaders".

If i hear the likes of Charlie, Bubble or WM ever say that in a serious manner then i will make myself a bowl of cornflakes just so i can choke on them :)

When posts about [ Text removed by Moderator ] are blatantly [ Text removed by Moderator ] and that this might incite others to share that [ Text removed by Moderator ], which is contrary to the [ Text removed by Moderator ] of this site, then yes it should be removed.

You should know by now the [ Text removed by Moderator ] control everything, so what do you expect.

If i hear the likes of Charlie, Bubble or WM ever say that in a serious manner then i will make myself a bowl of cornflakes just so i can choke on them :)

NB. I said "any" forum.

Then the ripples might spread.

i wouldnt joke about it. martin kemp who was in spandau ballet and eastenders made some comments on the site that were deemed not in the publics best economic intrests and was arrested and taken to a private jail, where he was forced to agree to appear on several SCS sofa advertisments encouranging the public to spend more.

i wouldnt joke about it. martin kemp who was in spandau ballet and eastenders made some comments on the site that were deemed not in the publics best economic intrests and was arrested and taken to a private jail, where he was forced to agree to appear on several SCS sofa advertisments encouranging the public to spend more.

That's a tragic tale of [ Text Removed By Moderator ]

It's interesting this stuff.

I know there's legal implications in some things.

However there's occasionally some "male" stuff that I wouldn't join in even though I am male. It isn't me.

I know the women here can sort it if they want to be bothered but the mods let it go for the most part. Why?

It's interesting this stuff.

I know there's legal implications in some things.

However there's occasionally some "male" stuff that I wouldn't join in even though I am male. It isn't me.

I know the women here can sort it if they want to be bothered but the mods let it go for the most part. Why?

what is the trip switch ? i know it isnt Bill Oddie or Jonny Morris (thanks fred for clearing that up ). Is it Ali Bongo ?

This is great. From now on I can pretend to be far more controversial than I really am simply by inserting [Text removed by moderator] in my posts at judicious intervals.

In addition I can complain about heavy-handed censorship.

And as for that [Text removed by moderator] he can go [Text removed by moderator] with a [Text removed by moderator] as far up as it will go, or I'm a [Text removed by moderator].

sort of subsidy from nameless individuals or organisations such as al quada, domestic terror groups or animal magics johnny morris.
here are previous upstarts like bill oddie, bomber from auf weidersain pet and giant haystacks.

RFD How on earth do you come up with those people in the same sentence????? :lol::lol:

During your thought process - do you have, like, weird hallucinogenic flashbacks?

This is great. From now on I can pretend to be far more controversial than I really am simply by inserting [Text removed by moderator] in my posts at judicious intervals.

In addition I can complain about heavy-handed censorship.

And as for that [Text removed by moderator] he can go [Text removed by moderator] with a [Text removed by moderator] as far up as it will go, or I'm a [Text removed by moderator].

How could you make such a disgraceful suggestion you [Text removed by moderator].

I hope [Text removed by moderator] you [Text removed by moderator].

:lol:

"If any member of the family should die whilst in the shelter from contamination,

Put them outside, but remember to tag them first for identification purposes.

Mine is the last voice that you will ever hear, do not be alarmed."

erranta

do you know what patrick allen is doing now ?

selling barrat homes on the radio.