House Price Crash Forum

Is This All Planned

HOLA441

Watching the news and just find the "surprise" astonishing , Im a normal working bloke, certainly no economist

but I've been reading this forum for 4 years now , if 500 people on an internet forum knew what was going to happen

(banks collapse , countries collapse , now we have the whole Eurozone and the USA on the verge).

The top men advising the Governments must have known this was going to happen.

Has this all been planned? and if so what is the endgame?

EDIT: Just opened second bottle of wine ..............

Edited by Maddog21

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443

Watching the news and just find the "suprise" astonishing , Im a normal working bloke, certainly no economist

but I've been reading this forum for 4 years now , if 500 people on an internet forum knew what was going to happen

(banks collapse , countries collapse , now we have the whole Eurozone and the USA on the verge).

The top men advising the Governmants must have known this was going to happen.

More free cash for Goldman / Morgan to buy up the rest of the oil and gas?

Who will play Paulson this time?

HOLA444

Watching the news and just find the "surprise" astonishing , Im a normal working bloke, certainly no economist

The top men advising the Governments must have known this was going to happen.

This does not require any more wine but a large packet of tin foil.

As for the answer, I dont know but when you start looking down the rabbit hole you never stop going mad.

Ignorance truly is bliss if you are going where I think you are.

HOLA445

As for the answer, I dont know but when you start looking down the rabbit hole you never stop going mad.

Denver Airport? Theyre still digging like mad at DIA!!

Yessir, still plenty of work at the ol DIA. :ph34r:

HOLA446

It's an interesting idea, are our 'leaders' and their advisors stupid,evil or just plain self serving and corrupt? Are we witnessing a new form of warfare? The thing labelled as 'terrorism' has apparently moved up a gear or so whilst this has all been in the making, coincidence?

If you were of the opinion that the western 'civilisation' of depressed office workers sat in front of computer screens all day in exchange for the right to exist so that the few at the top could have a good old knees up all their lives was not the way you wanted the human race to proceed, and you were smart, what would you do? It would look like this. Silly theories probably, but i find it an interesting thought to mull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnWSLqV3R0

Edited by cybernoid

HOLA447

Has this all been planned?

insomuch as those that are getting richer as we are all losing the shirts off our backs have engineered a win-win situation for themselves whilst hiding the fact, from the majority, in plain sight

and if so what is the endgame?

That is a tough one... one would say war but the world has changed so much in the last 15 years. There certainly is a lot more realisation of "how things really are" compared to say the last world war. How many knew then that the American banks and industrialists were funding/profiting from both sides? My father didn't and as someone who was affected by the war was very shocked when I showed him the evidence a few years ago.

Edited by Bubble&Squeak

HOLA448
HOLA449

If it is, it's pretty poor planning. Incompetence is more likely.

What makes you say that? It's been obvious for years , like I said reading this forum clued me up enough to know

this what goes to happen , you can only borrow so much debt before someone wants it back.

How do you see the endgame Pytyr?

HOLA4410

My ignorance was blown out of the water about 22 years ago , I want to go down the rabbit hole as far as it goes.

(and Im pretty far down)

Knowledge is power..............

Im not depressed about it , angry maybe, I have young children but just interested in what people think will

be the long term consequences of the this credit bubble for Western "Civilisations"

Edited by Maddog21

HOLA4411

My ignorance was blowwn out the water about 22 years ago , I want to go down the rabbit hole as far as it goes.

(and Im pretty far down)

Im not depressed about it , angry maybe, I have young children but just interested in what people think will

be the long term consequences of the this credit bubble for Western "Civilisations"?

Interesting.

So you have been able to play the game and are now rolling in fiat or did you opt out and are completely free and off grid?

Your young children, you have made provision for them during the last 22 years that they wont get caught up in this mess and waste their lives in a petrol station?

HOLA4412

My ignorance was blown out of the water about 22 years ago , I want to go down the rabbit hole as far as it goes.

(and Im pretty far down)

I'm digging too and making some astonishing discoveries although things get really fuzzy post FDR.

History as it was taught to me at school was a bloody joke.

I'm still digging, I don't have a rational picture yet.

HOLA4413

No. No-one could have predicted a boom and bust cycle and exploited it Unless you are Joseph with an amazing technicolour dreamcoat, you are basically not going to predict this sort of thing <_< It's all unheard of by the oldschool crowd of course :rolleyes:

Yes it was pre-meditated. And yes they seem to have got away with it scott free. Usually there's a big war to follow a bust, to cull the strata of losers to make room for the next wave ofr suckers. Not happened yet, sure they're trying their damnedest bless em..

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I'm digging too and making some astonishing discoveries although things get really fuzzy post FDR.

History as it was taught to me at school was a bloody joke.

I'm still digging, I don't have a rational picture yet.

I am sure that fdr actually made things worse but was saved by war and hoover rather than being the one to end the depression. It isnt a popular view but I think it is right.

Doesnt matter what shite fills the minds of your child in school so long as you can undo the damage when they get home.

HOLA4416

'Planned' is perhaps the wrong word, inevitable and systemic are more appropriate.

Take a step back from our society and our politics. Governments are elected on short terms, major companies and investors back both parties in the US, UK and elsewhere. The economy has become both globalised and harmonised - local production and consumption is unbalanced and traded off for consumption and production in and from other countries.

What this creates at a systemic level is short termism to economic issues to either generate a freer spending economy or be seen to be taking action. During the boom years there is no political capital in moderating the growth and similarly when austerity is shouted from the rooftops it is usually the culling of the unproductive excess created in the growth phase that is the counterbalance to this.

With globalisation and the eurozone economies have harmonised - in good times growth crosses over borders to fuel other economies and now in the bad times contraction also becomes contagious as production lowers and revenues reduce, taxes income and GDP slow. But now we have this all in a historically low interest rate period.

This is the first truely global recession, not just a markets event but one played out with chronic overbuilding from China or Cypruss to the US, international debts crisis from Iceland to Greece to the US, commodities from foodstuffs to metals reaching record levels all ongoing whilst countries are activity seeking to devalue their currencies still further to make them more 'competitive'.

The whole thing was always going to happen eventually but what is going on now is ongoing revurberations from global imbalances. We will see more debts crisis from here. more unrest in some countries, perhaps some more political extremism.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

The progress of human civilisation is not planned, but the vast quantity of information we are exposed to now makes it easy to find the pattern you are looking for.

Scepticus always respected your posts....

How do you see the endgame?

Edited by Maddog21

HOLA4421

Interesting.

So you have been able to play the game and are now rolling in fiat or did you opt out and are completely free and off grid?

Your young children, you have made provision for them during the last 22 years that they wont get caught up in this mess and waste their lives in a petrol station?

so

A bit of both, I have played the game but always known it was all b0llox

the only provision I have made is by educating them as best I can,

and loving them , they are the world to me.

Free and off grid is b0llox and is a dream unfortunately and I#Ve tried and I'd love to

(

How we can quell the obvious legally voted for bullsh1t is what Im looking for...

And there is no other answer but violence or war and that's what fills me with saddess........

Or is there another way?

Or shall we just be lied to for the next 100-100000 years and just accept it?

Im not prepared to bend over just yet...............

What is the answer??????????????

Edited by Maddog21

HOLA4422

Of course it was planned. Globalisation was planned in a series of free trade treaties. The single currency and euro area was planned. Interest Rates were planned. They might not have known the exact effects or their extent, but they knew what they were doing would cause economic harm to the citizens of their countries.

Edited by Britney's Piers

HOLA4423

Of course it was planned. Globalisation was planned in a series of free trade treaties. The single currency and euro area was planned. Interest Rates were planned. They might not have known the exact effects or their extent, but they knew what they were doing would cause economic harm to the citizens of their countries.

What do you think they are planning Britney?

What's it all for..

HOLA4424

What do you think they are planning Britney?

What's it all for..

I do not know exactly what the plan is, we can only speculate.

What do you think politicians, financiers, media moguls and industrialists do when they go to Bilderberg each year? I do not personally think they sit down and plan about how best to improve the lives of the little people.

Edited by Britney's Piers

HOLA4425