House Price Crash Forum

Channel 4 Alone

HOLA441

Channel 4 are going heavy tonight on the falls in the markets, danger of countries defaulting, companies stopping hiring people, slipping back into global recession and possible depression.

Meanwhile, over on the BBC they continue to ramp house prices and tell us news about things happening in far-off countries of which we know little.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Channel 4 are going heavy tonight on the falls in the markets, danger of countries defaulting, companies stopping hiring people, slipping back into global recession and possible depression.

Meanwhile, over on the BBC they continue to ramp house prices and tell us news about things happening in far-off countries of which we know little.

Today I noticed that the darker the economics get, the more sky and bbc want to talk about the woman in spain who killed her kids, the family shot by relatives in pakistan, the London bombings five years ago? All tragic, but not news IMO, "news" to me is something that actually affects the majority of people watching that "news", to me that would be the potential collapse of the Euro and the general economic state of the UK? Repeatedly watching a blacked out police car driving a very ill woman to court/jail is just pointless and sick, and says a lot about the f*ucked up society we live in. Flick to CNN and there is a PANEL discussion about the f*uck up that Lindsay Lohan is becoming! A f*ucking panel! with a judge, a lawyer, and other idiots discussing her in depth as Larry King conducts proceedings like an uber - prat. Nice looking chick, good actress a few years ago, but is this "news"?

HOLA444
HOLA445

Today I noticed that the darker the economics get, the more sky and bbc want to talk about the woman in spain who killed her kids, the family shot by relatives in pakistan, the London bombings five years ago? All tragic, but not news IMO...

The other thing I've noticed is that whenever the leading news stories show Labour or the left generally in a bad light, the proportion of airtime given to news and sport on Radio Five tips drastically in favour of the latter.

HOLA446
HOLA447

The other thing I've noticed is that whenever the leading news stories show Labour or the left generally in a bad light, the proportion of airtime given to news and sport on Radio Five tips drastically in favour of the latter.

Really? With a stopwatch?

Channel 4 news is always more bearish - John Snow is good at this and I think he has editorial influence.

Edited by deflation

HOLA448
HOLA449

And yet not a word about the tragedy in Poland:

z7913437V.jpg

z7913443V.jpg

z7910087V.jpg

z7910081V.jpg

HOLA4410