House Price Crash Forum

Another Apprenticeship Scam

HOLA441
HOLA442

scam1n.jpg

Full time job for £95 a week in London.

2013 EVERY SINGLE JOB IN THE UK will be an apprenticeship, those that are formerly well paid will be outsourced to India...

Makes you wonder how house prices can be kept up by that. Hmm £95pw x 52 *3.5 av house price £17290? :D

HOLA443

2013 EVERY SINGLE JOB IN THE UK will be an apprenticeship, those that are formerly well paid will be outsourced to India...

Makes you wonder how house prices can be kept up by that. Hmm £95pw x 52 *3.5 av house price £17290? :D

I completely agree with you.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

A weekly 1-3 zone travel pass = £30.20!

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/property/london/?price_max=50&q=london

Plenty of flats to rent for <50 a week.

Loaf of bread, 7 tins of beans, tin of corned beef on a Friday as a treat. All doable on £90/week.

You lot don't know you're born lol.

He he think you will find most of those 'flats' are car parking spaces.

Still who needs a roof over their head, plenty of park benches? You just need a registered address to get the job, so perhaps borrow one off a more affluent friend?

Darn it who needs to buy food? Find supermarkets giving out free samples and then there is the salvation army. And people throw loads of food in the bin ... good enough for cats and rats? Good enough for the apprentice I say!

Also option of sleeping in the office and living off the coffee machine has not been mentioned.

Of course this misses the obvious solution that the applicant just needs a few 100% LTV BMV DIY BTL's in his spare time to make the real money.

HOLA4412

Full time job for £95 a week in London.

Seems like all the entry level (ones requiring minimal/no experience) are now all these Apprenticeships.

'Future Jobs Fund' (which at least pays NMW for 25hrs of work) i's another similar training scheme created by the government. I wonder how many people doing FJF jobs actually get employed by the employer at the end of the scheme? And I get the distinct impression that rather than creating new opportunities employers have just seen all this government paying of salaries as cheap labour.

Edited by rented

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I like the employers name! Obviously some nonsense business, probably serves the public sector.

Oh well, the offer's up there. No law against offering crap jobs is there, though personally I'd rather clean peoples gardens than do that. You'd earn loads more plus you could do it cash in hand.