House Price Crash Forum

Such A Great Day.....

Guest gryffudd

HOLA441
Guest gryffudd

Pnawn Da HPC.

I had to tell the world - I just couldn't keep this to myself. MK, personally, has replied to my various communications with the BOE. Obviously, most of the contents have to remain confidential between the two of us but here is a sample of the tone of the communication:

"Now that the Committee's decision has been made public, I am writing to express the gratitude felt by each and every member for the contribution you made towards our deliberations on the interest rate question. I have to tell you that, prior to receipt of your recommendations, the committee was tending towards a 50 point reduction. The strength and sophistication of your arguments, however, swung the whole committee to your considered view that, at this point in time, a 25 point cut would suffice."

"As you know, the Chancellor makes the final decision as to membership of the MPC but, as in the past, I am certain that my strong recommendation would carry considerable weight. You will not be surprised that your name has been mentioned, more than once, during our informal discussions regarding future appointments. I trust that you would not deprive the British people of the vast knowledge, wisdom and experience you would bring to the committe should, as I firmly expect, you will be called upon by GB to serve with us."

What a great day. Dafydd will be so proud of me.

Pob hwyl,

G

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Prat Primer :lol::lol::lol: you missed daytime TV to write that so how could you stand it Merthyr 'where's my rissole butt' boyo. Quick grab the Zimmer frame the social's on to your sickness benefit!

And Griffs how can anyone be called Daffydd - did yer grandad have a prob wiv the spelling (like I do).

Ta Ta Taffies

Edited by Vivaldo

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Vivaldo.

Ace is also from the south wales valleys, some houses here to the majority on this site will seem very cheap. does not mean we cannot come on this site. as house prices here are overvalued.

tidy butt

:lol:

HOLA4415
HOLA4416