House Price Crash Forum

Come The Revolution Which Labour Minster Do You Wish To Hang?

Mega

HOLA441

Forget Blair or Gordon.........i think the smart money will be on "Mandy"........Just imagine the look on his face when he tells you that he big mates with Rothchild......only for you to expain that yes, he be swinging from the next lamp pole!

Mike

HOLA442
Guest KingCharles1st

I don't want Brown to hang- merely hung drawn and quartered, by Yeomen of the Guard before having his offal fed to the Corgis.

Harman, Burnham, Smiff, Oh god, so so many...

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest UK Debt Slave
Forget Blair or Gordon.........i think the smart money will be on "Mandy"........Just imagine the look on his face when he tells you that he big mates with Rothchild......only for you to expain that yes, he be swinging from the next lamp pole!

Mike

Walk the job lot of them into the Thames including many of the peers

There's a good chunk of the Tory party that deserves the same fate IMO including Ken Clarke (Bilderberg), Osborne (Bilderberg) and Lord Lamont. He conspired with Soros and the Rothschilds to seize treasury gold in the last recession

Bliar is definitely one of the aces in the pack who should hang for treason

Brown should be sectioned. What the hell, Toss him overboard too

The Rothschild banking dynasty should be destroyed and its assets seized.

And I'm Jewish before anyone starts accusing me of anti-semitism

HOLA447
Guest skullingtonjoe
I was going to suggest a suitable punishment for Caroline Flint involving the stocks- but I better not...

I want to have the male (and maybe female) members of the Labour cabinet to be fed LSD.

Then I`d shave their heads and let them grow beards.

Then I`d make them wear `suicide vests` and brainwash them into saying things like `Allah Akbar` and `Death to the Infidels`.

Then I`d drop them off near military bases and get them to walk towards them. Wait for them to be cut down in a hail of lead!

Good use of ammunition plus meedja attention: `latest wave of UK terrorist attacks - most Labour MPs are terrorists!`

Happy days! ;)

HOLA448
Guest skullingtonjoe
Walk the job lot of them into the Thames including many of the peers

There's a good chunk of the Tory party that deserves the same fate IMO including Ken Clarke (Bilderberg), Osborne (Bilderberg) and Lord Lamont. He conspired with Soros and the Rothschilds to seize treasury gold in the last recession

Bliar is definitely one of the aces in the pack who should hang for treason

Brown should be sectioned. What the hell, Toss him overboard too

The Rothschild banking dynasty should be destroyed and its assets seized.

And I'm Jewish before anyone starts accusing me of anti-semitism

But they`re part of the NWO and are therefore our masters </stops watching X-Files and puts on Scooby-Doo instead!)> :rolleyes:

HOLA449
HOLA4410

use them as stars in a horror snuff flick. I want all the women to die. They are generally crap and its always them talking about the importance of schools... yack yack yack.

never once do they talk about the issues for sad single blokes sat on their one day after day in dark crappy rooms.

HOLA4411
never once do they talk about the issues for sad single blokes sat on their one day after day in dark crappy rooms.

If you can't do the time ... :P

I don't want any of them to die.

Ever.

I simply want them to be poor. Forever.

Sort of like professional beggars, kept alive by passers-by, an object lesson to the young.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
All of them.

Rotting corpses on Tower Hill through the winter. And add in Alastair Campbell, Derek Draper, Blair and his evil wife.

They have sucked Britain dry for years. Punishment is overdue.

What amuses me is whatever party is in power the same outcome is evident. We have either the Tories or Labour in power for a specific amount of time and we always end up wanting to crucify them.

Doesn't matter if it's the Tories or 'New' Labour. They're all a bunch of thieving, self serving bastards.

But back on topic, I personally would like to see Harriet Harperson catch syphillis and rot, Jack Straw to be taken hostage in our under funded prisons' and gang raped until he bled to death, Tony Blair to get lost on a 'peace' mission to the Middle East and Peter Mandelson to get aids and die slowly and painfully.

As for good old Gordon, well he can just commit suicide at the thought he waited so long to become Prime Minister then ended up being the most ridiculed politician since Chamberlain.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Doesn't matter if it's the Tories or 'New' Labour. They're all a bunch of thieving, self serving bastards.

They become that, through being in power for too long. They start off doing all the things that they were elected to do and, having done that in the first 5 years, then decide that he most important things are remaining in power, enriching themselves and indulging in their own personal crusades (Harriet Harman today!). And the longer they are in power the worse it gets.

The Conservative administration in 1997 was a disgrace as is the Labour administration now. They both had power for too long.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Yes, I apologise. It was meant to be a dig at those who support the persecution of people, but it didn't work. I will remove it.

TFH

PS I can't remove it from your post though.

Appreciated. I've done the same on mine.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Appreciated. I've done the same on mine.

Now I want to know what can be a bad enough punisment for these pigs that it could be described as tasteless.

Unless he suggested force feeding them Carling or something.

HOLA4425

Archived