House Price Crash Forum

Bnp And The French Flag

blankster

HOLA441
Its pure speculation as to why BNP members vote the way they do. Perhaps they feel that on balance, despite the few nutters and extremists (and name a political party that does not have them), the BNP offer the best hope for Britains future. Perhaps they feel that immigration is an issue that needs to be addressed and only by voting for the BNP will the issue be discussed in an adult manner. Perhaps they feel that they are not represented by the main three parties.

Maybe though they are misguided and should be taken in for reprogramming as they are obviously a danger to themselves and others.

Or because they don't want Britain to look like this....

Muslim%20women%20shopping.jpg

150607_marcvallee_islamists_fascists_sharia_law_blog.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_0...601_468x349.jpg

10qaeda.large1.jpg

Muslim bate rate- 8 children per mother

British birth rate- less than 2 children per mother

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

Hookie (ugly *******) is a good example.

For a long time he spewed his bile but in the end he was potted and as I understand it has received a good few kickings in HMP Belmash.

In the end, more or less, one way or another, things get sorted and things are likely to improve because we are in a bad part of the cycle - so long as we remember the BNP have no capacity to implement solutions.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Thank you for asking for my opinion.

I think Griffin should be free to speak his piece.

If a certain level of Police protection is required it should be provided.

But Griffin should not expect to be molly coddled.

Didn't Prescott punch someone who was laughing at him some years ago after Prescott had copped an egg?

It's a rough and tumble world.

This strain of BNP bleating is unmanly.

HOLA446
HOLA447

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...r-burkinis.html

British swimming pools are imposing Muslim dress codes

Under the rules, swimmers – including non-Muslims – are barred from entering the pool in normal swimming attire.

Instead they are told that they must comply with the "modest" code of dress required by Islamic custom, with women covered from the neck to the ankles and men, who swim separately, covered from the navel to the knees.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

The right and the centre of British politics are just as capable as the left of being slow on the uptake.

The left sling the racist word about.

The right clings to "patriot".

The centre blinks.

What's the difference?

All three of them have a tradition of "getting it" if not in early course at least just in time and malign extremists, whether of the left, right or handless variety usually get their comeuppance in the end.

A good bit about being British, methinks.

HOLA4411
Hi Indirectapproach,

I don't have any issue with what you state.

However, the reason why no leftie ever interrupted ole Hook hand IMHO is because they don't fully understand Islam, it really is that simple.*

The only logical conclusion a right winger like I can draw is that they think if you object to something different than your own ideology then you must be a bigot or heaven forbid, that over used term and rarely understood term, a racist! :rolleyes:

*You only have to look at their level of debate when you bring up any pertinent points about Islam on here to see why this is, and it is because of this I find them so f-ing irritating.

Do you fully understand Islam?

I assume you are fluent in arabic then?

Here is a starter for ten, what does a siwak have to do with women's rights in Islam?

HOLA4412
Hookie (ugly *******) is a good example.

For a long time he spewed his bile but in the end he was potted and as I understand it has received a good few kickings in HMP Belmash.

In the end, more or less, one way or another, things get sorted and things are likely to improve because we are in a bad part of the cycle - so long as we remember the BNP have no capacity to implement solutions.

Where did this gem of information come from? Or is it simply what you would like people to think?

Radical muslims such as Abu Hamza have taken thousands upon thousands of taxpayers money whilst collectively spouting anti-British traiterous ideologies, and inciting and advocating murder of non-muslim British people. Now he is finally behind bars you say! Do you really know how much it costs to keep this man incarcerated ? How much these fanatical tossers cost the UK in legal aid ?

Add to this you think he's getting a rough ride in chokey. You couldn't be more wrong my friend, the Muslims have practically taken over at Belmarsh, and Islam is the biggest gang recruiter in all prisons. You reckon he's getting a "dig" I tell you he is getting his every whim catered for, and he is not the only one.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Funny that, even the beeb has the far left as causing trouble are they wrong in their reporting then Blankster?
Anybody who isn't a complete bonehead knows that it's the Neo-Nazi BNP that causes trouble on occasions like this, merely by misusing their democratic rights as a means of provocation. We cannot allow totalitarianism to get a foothold in this country, whether it be BNP racism, Radical Islam or the hard left.

HOLA4415
Since there are no issues of client confidentiality in this part of the rumour mill for anyone concerned, I can say,

Erstwhile colleagues, legal professionals, who visit HMP Belmarsh frequently.

Of course I may be completely wrong but I suspect they are closer to the truth than,

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=288278

Erm, I don't know what the stormfront site is about but from the link you posted there is also a link to an article in the mirror.co.uk where a Prison Officer gives an example of a typical days work, so if it's truth your after perhaps it is in this article you should be looking?

:rolleyes:

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

"Here is a starter for ten, what does a siwak have to do with women's rights in Islam?"

Nothing.

It is the fatwa that permits promising young provincial Pakistani bowlers to send down innocuous long hops, soft half volleys and limp full tosses to rotund members of the political elite with a piece of willow in hand and cricket pads "a jambe" as they say in France.

I thought all "siwakers" knew that.

HOLA4418

Apparently the etymology of the word is something like:

"si,"

which is what all the ground staff, who understand a great deal about cricket, do when these promising young kids are forced to demean themselves by bowling for the pleasure of fatties rather than let rip and,

"wak"

is of course the sound the willow makes on the leather.

HOLA4419
Guest Skinty
The UAF are clearly a bunch of idiots. Had they not caused trouble, no-one would have heard of this thing at all. As it is they have loads of free publicity splashed all over the national press, and yet another feather to stick in their 'victimhood' cap.

Agreed. Although I don't think these people really care as much about achieving their aims as much as being part of a large cause and having some purpose to their lives. Not that any of them would admit that to themselves though.

I bet that there's a high student contingent in the UAF. They go to university, maybe they're gay or fired up on feminist issues. The world has so much wrong with it that can be righted if people just had the motivation. And then they find out about other issues that demand their attention and get all fired up about that because everyone else is. They go on some protests, rant a bit, hope that they are making some changes. But over time they find that most people are apathetic, nothing actually changes because of their ranting, and exams start to take on more of their focus. And then after that they start to worry about finding work and establishing a career amongst non-students and end up "apathetic" like everyone else.

Except it's not apathy, it's maturity.

HOLA4420

Yet another anto BNP thread shot down in smoke.

I guess people care more about wages going down, crime going up than all the propaganda about BNP wanting to gas jews and all that stuff.

You want facists then look at all them CCTV's being put up all over the place and ask about your internet privacy before poiting the finger at people that simply want britsih jobs for british people.

HOLA4421
Agreed. Although I don't think these people really care as much about achieving their aims as much as being part of a large cause and having some purpose to their lives. Not that any of them would admit that to themselves though.

I bet that there's a high student contingent in the UAF. They go to university, maybe they're gay or fired up on feminist issues.

Yes, its the usual rent-a-mob of misfits and druggies. However, UAF are funded by the Lib Dems, Tories and Labour among others.

Here is the retarded head of UAF talking utter bo11ocks

Tells you all you need to know about the UAF.

HOLA4422
Anybody who isn't a complete bonehead knows that it's the Neo-Nazi BNP that causes trouble on occasions like this, merely by misusing their democratic rights as a means of provocation. We cannot allow totalitarianism to get a foothold in this country, whether it be BNP racism, Radical Islam or the hard left.

Had to :lol::lol::lol: at that nonsense.

'Misused' according to the fascist UAF nutjobs perhaps. Funny thing democratic rights.

HOLA4423
Yes, its the usual rent-a-mob of misfits and druggies. However, UAF are funded by the Lib Dems, Tories and Labour among others.

Here is the retarded head of UAF talking utter bo11ocks

Tells you all you need to know about the UAF.

Right on, Weyman Bennett is a thick as a plank and if it wasn't for his "job" at UAF funded indirectly by taxpayers he wouldn't be capable of manning the 3rd shift at KFC. I am surpirized he finds his way out of London to attend his own demonstrations. :lol:

HOLA4424

Everytime you type a word you secure your position as the dunce of the forum.

HOLA4425
Yet another anto BNP thread shot down in smoke.

I guess people care more about wages going down, crime going up than all the propaganda about BNP wanting to gas jews and all that stuff.

You want facists then look at all them CCTV's being put up all over the place and ask about your internet privacy before poiting the finger at people that simply want britsih jobs for british people.

if you think the BNP's quasi communist economic policies are going to help anyone then you are, imho, mistaken.

I raised a point earlier that I was expecting a BNP supporter like whiterabbit or Justice to expand upon

The BNP deputy leader was filmed making Nazi Salutes at a white supremacist cross burning

The BNP head of publicity made the comments below

ON WINSTON CHURCHILL Churchill was a f****** c*** who led us into a pointless war with other whites standing up for their race.

ON THE ROYAL FAMILY The Royals have betrayed their people. When we're in power they'll be wiped out and we'll get some Germans to rule properly.

ON JEWS There's not a European country the Jews haven't been thrown out of. When it happens that many times, it's not just persecution. There's no smoke without fire.

ON ADOLF HITLER Hitler will live forever; and maybe I will.

BNP's Deputy Leader Scott Mclean making Nazi Salutes at a white supremacist cross burning ceremony in the states would be.

What do you think it says about a party that doesn't throw these kind of scumbags out the minute those sort of views come to light?

Sound like more than tacit acceptance, seems more like endorsement to me.

As for gassing jews I don't think anyone was discussing that on this thread; altho IIRC you don't think Jews should be allowed to become members of the BNP do you?

Archived