• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Its pure speculation as to why BNP members vote the way they do. Perhaps they feel that on balance, despite the few nutters and extremists (and name a political party that does not have them), the BNP offer the best hope for Britains future.

I'd speculate that there was one real reason people vote BNP.

Ignorance.

I very much doubt that the majority of BNP members are genuinely malicious in their world view, more unaware of just how pernicious and malignant the party their voting for really is.

As for some extremists, we're talking about the Deputy Leader and the Head of Publicity here, not just some fringe members. What do you think it says about a party that doesn't throw these kind of scumbags out the minute those sort of views come to light?

Sound like more than tacit acceptance, seems more like endorsement to me.

Make of that what you will.

HOLA447
and live from the main Stage., tonights cabaret.....

:rolleyes:

seriously though you cant blame decent folk protesting about the fact that Nazi scumbags are having a rally in the UK

True, if I lived there I would not be happy at the BNP racist scum being on my doorstep.

HOLA448
HOLA449
I'd speculate that there was one real reason people vote BNP.

Ignorance.

I very much doubt that the majority of BNP members are genuinely malicious in their world view, more unaware of just how pernicious and malignant the party their voting for really is.

As for some extremists, we're talking about the Deputy Leader and the Head of Publicity here, not just some fringe members. What do you think it says about a party that doesn't throw these kind of scumbags out the minute those sort of views come to light?

Sound like more than tacit acceptance, seems more like endorsement to me.

Make of that what you will.

You may well have a point. The BNP appeals, from the polls and polling, to the uneducated white proletariat who are largely working class.

HOLA4410
You may well have a point. The BNP appeals, from the polls and polling, to the uneducated white proletariat who are largely working class.

How dare the working class white people have an opinion. They should just shut up and accept whatever is decided to be best for them.

You dont know this chap do you manterik:

37719423.jpg

HOLA4411

You sir, are a *****.

Edit: w*anker.

HOLA4412

that's a pretty cretinous statement; that kind of lazy prejudice is exactly the sort thing I'm railing against on this thread.

ignorance crosses all classes.......

HOLA4413

The BNP appeal because they don't backdown and cowtow to Islam, forced multiculturalism and political correctness. You are having a laugh if you think they don't appeal to rich educated people as well. Go to a local high end golf club or any private club in London and ask people what they think about Muslims and the direction Labour has taken this country. These people may not vote BNP but they sure as s**t will force Cameron to enact some BNP policies once in office.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest joeschmo
Go to a local high end golf club or any private club in London and ask people what they think about Muslims and the direction Labour has taken this country. These people may not vote BNP but they sure as s**t will force Cameron to enact some BNP policies once in office.

we are obviously members of different clubs old chap ;)

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest joeschmo
Here we go Joe more BS from you. You still never did say where you home is in SOF by the way?

You have obviously not been paying attention ******, I did a couple of weeks ago ;)

If you really want to know you will have to read through them all. ps I am still not inviting you to stay though, its a very select appartment block and racists are not welcome :P

HOLA4420
You have obviously not been paying attention ******, I did a couple of weeks ago ;)

If you really want to know you will have to read through them all. ps I am still not inviting you to stay though, its a very select appartment block and racists are not welcome :P

I did and you didn't. As said before WHERE or are you going to loose even more credibility on this forum?

HOLA4421
Guest joeschmo
I did and you didn't. As said before WHERE or are you going to loose even more credibility on this forum?

Calm down dear, its only an interwebnet forum ....

I did...look harder if you really want to know..(bet you never won the Easter Egg Hunt at school did you? )

Clue : (that even you should get) it begins with N ends with E , has four letters and has a bicky named after it ;). and, no its not called Hobnob.

Although, I have to say, I do wonder why it is sooooo important for you to know (planning on sending your French facist friends to beat me up are you ?)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Calm down dear, its only an interwebnet forum ....

I did...look harder if you really want to know..(bet you never won the Easter Egg Hunt at school did you? )

Clue : (that even you should get) it begins with N ends with E , has four letters and has a bicky named after it ;). and, no its not called Hobnob.

Although, I have to say, I do wonder why it is sooooo important for you to know (planning on sending your French facist friends to beat me up are you ?)

Thanks Joe, good to know as I am pretty close on occasion. It does surprise me you choose the SOF as it is a pretty right wing place. In all seriousness I have yet to meet someone is this area with your pro Muslim views outside of the car washers in Marseille. Strange................

HOLA4425
Guest joeschmo
Thanks Joe, good to know as I am pretty close on occasion.

I would say pop in for a sherry if you are passing dear, but on second thoughts.... :P

Archived