House Price Crash Forum

Bnp And The French Flag

blankster

HOLA441
At around the time the European single currency came in (in the form of cash), I saw some big poster ads plastered all over Bordeaux with the slogan 'Le BNP - votre partnaire dans le euro'. BNP in this context meant Banque Nationale de Paris. Wish I'd taken a photo, though - Private Eye might have given me a bottle of bubbly for it!

In the 90s some City boys booked an Indian restaurant for the evening under the BNP name.

They wondered why they were getting such filthy looks from the staff.

Only at the end did it come out they were from Banque Nationale de Paris.

Wonder what was in the food? :lol:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest joeschmo
It is OK to be a BNP member and be a member of the armed forces.

Ok, I stand corrected. Personally, I find being a serving member of the armed forces and membership of the BNP to be incompatible and I think that it should be illegal.The risk of being a traitor is just too great.

HOLA443
No, they'd have gone to fight in Spain in 1936/7 while you were sitting reading your Daily Mail about what jolly good ideas the fascists have.

If you know your history.

You think the rabble protesting outside would have gone to fight on either side? They are layabouts who live on benefits or hidden govenment salaries. Also I don't recall the communists acting any better than Franco when it came to war crimes etc.

Also the BNP have overwhelming support among soldiers both active and retired. You should understand that WW2 was fought to save us from invasion and now we face another invasion from Islam. The BNP do not want to invade other countries where as Muslims want to rule our country. Why appease Muslims all the time?

Also look around at who are acting like facists? Labour Party no?

PS also drop the condecesding tone, you know nothing other than liberal indoctrination, try a self assessment sometime you aint that smart..........

HOLA444

Love the way the Daily Mail have this picture as proof that the BNP is a racist party

article-1206618-06118D1C000005DC-999_468x359.jpg

I gather Obama is half white. Maybe they were only throwing sponges at the black part of him?

Additionally, maybe the eggs pelted at Nick Griffin was also a racist act and those responsible (the Labour party funded UAF) should be equally derided in the media?

HOLA445
Ok, I stand corrected. Personally, I find being a serving member of the armed forces and membership of the BNP to be incompatible and I think that it should be illegal.The risk of being a traitor is just too great.

A traitor to who Joe? Islam?

Last time I looked the armed forces are to protect the UK and its indignous people. One would have thought being a patriotic soldier would be an asset? This is the British army we are talking about not Hamas you know.

HOLA446
So the many WW2 veterans who are members of the BNP, are these decent folk or not?

they're certainly misguided if nothing else

do you think they're aware of these quotes from the BNP's head of publicity:

ON WINSTON CHURCHILL Churchill was a f****** c*** who led us into a pointless war with other whites standing up for their race.

ON THE ROYAL FAMILY The Royals have betrayed their people. When we're in power they'll be wiped out and we'll get some Germans to rule properly.

ON JEWS There's not a European country the Jews haven't been thrown out of. When it happens that many times, it's not just persecution. There's no smoke without fire.

ON ADOLF HITLER “Hitler will live forever; and maybe I will.

not sure how happy they'd be knowing this guy was the BNP's Linc organiser and Nick Griffins bodyguard not too far back

Mick%20Holmes%20Front.jpg

bnpmickholmes01.jpg

I do also wonder what their opinion of the BNP's Deputy Leader Scott Mclean making Nazi Salutes at a white supremacist cross burning ceremony in the states would be.

I'm sure it'd make them proud to see how their sacrifices and bravery were being honoured by the BNP.

HOLA447
HOLA448

No. If membership of any individual political party should be a bar to serving in any of the public services, then the same should apply to all political parties.

The current situation not only furthers the BNP's essential status of victim (victimhood being essential to any extremist organisation), but its also unfair, undemocratic, and damned unenglish.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
At around the time the European single currency came in (in the form of cash), I saw some big poster ads plastered all over Bordeaux with the slogan 'Le BNP - votre partnaire dans le euro'. BNP in this context meant Banque Nationale de Paris. Wish I'd taken a photo, though - Private Eye might have given me a bottle of bubbly for it!

I remember seeing a Front National poster that read "Votez BIGOT" advertising their local candidate Carole Bigot. :lol:

HOLA4412
In the 90s some City boys booked an Indian restaurant for the evening under the BNP name.

Probably 'chef's special sauce' ;)

If they were city bankers they probably deserved it anyway...

HOLA4413

GMansRelish165.jpg

HOLA4414
No, they'd have gone to fight in Spain in 1936/7 while you were sitting reading your Daily Mail about what jolly good ideas the fascists have.

If you know your history.

Which you quite obviously do not.

The brits who went to fight in Spain, did so mainly on behalf of the Republicans: Fascism in Spain was represented by the Falange. However, the opposition to the Republicans were the Nationalists: who were hardly Fascist, per se. The Nationalist side included Franco's Falange.

Despite populist (UAF for example?) statements and myth, the Spanish Civil War was not a battle between "Normal Nice Sane" people and the dreaded Fascism.

Most Brits who fought in el batallón británico were Communists, such as Bill Alexander later Sec. General of the British Communist Party.

In all probably no more than 600 were involved in this batallion in fighting on the Republican side, however this included both Commonwealth and Irish volunteers.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest joeschmo
No. If membership of any individual political party should be a bar to serving in any of the public services, then the same should apply to all political parties.

The current situation not only furthers the BNP's essential status of victim (victimhood being essential to any extremist organisation), but its also unfair, undemocratic, and damned unenglish.

No the BNP is different. How on earth can a black soldier be expected to respect and take orders from an officer who he knows regards him as inferior because of the colour of his skin? Or a muslim who knows that his officer despises his faith ? Or a gay soldier who knows that his officer regards him as inferior because of his sexuality?I am genuinely horrified to hear that serving ofiicers in HM armed forces can be a member of the BNP.

HOLA4418
they're certainly misguided if nothing else

do you think they're aware of these quotes from the BNP's head of publicity:

not sure how happy they'd be knowing this guy was the BNP's Linc organiser and Nick Griffins bodyguard not too far back

Mick%20Holmes%20Front.jpg

bnpmickholmes01.jpg

I do also wonder what their opinion of the BNP's Deputy Leader Scott Mclean making Nazi Salutes at a white supremacist cross burning ceremony in the states would be.

I'm sure it'd make them proud to see how their sacrifices and bravery were being honoured by the BNP.

Its pure speculation as to why BNP members vote the way they do. Perhaps they feel that on balance, despite the few nutters and extremists (and name a political party that does not have them), the BNP offer the best hope for Britains future. Perhaps they feel that immigration is an issue that needs to be addressed and only by voting for the BNP will the issue be discussed in an adult manner. Perhaps they feel that they are not represented by the main three parties.

Maybe though they are misguided and should be taken in for reprogramming as they are obviously a danger to themselves and others.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
No the BNP is different. How on earth can a black soldier be expected to respect and take orders from an officer who he knows regards him as inferior because of the colour of his skin?

I disagree; political affiliation should not be a criteria for being in the army; of course you have to draw the line somewhere and if a soldier was a full on neo nazi then you might have a point.

An ability and willingness to lay down your life for your country is ample qualification imo.

I doubt a BNP supporter would get very far in the army anyway, certainly can't see them having the where withall or the character to be officers.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest joeschmo
I doubt a BNP supporter would get very far in the army anyway, certainly can't see them having the where withall or the character to be officers.

No, I still personally believe that BNP membership should be a bar. I agree however that it is unlikely anyone so stupid as to support their vile agenda would pass the officer selection process

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
No the BNP is different. How on earth can a black soldier be expected to respect and take orders from an officer who he knows regards him as inferior because of the colour of his skin? Or a muslim who knows that his officer despises his faith ? Or a gay soldier who knows that his officer regards him as inferior because of his sexuality?I am genuinely horrified to hear that serving ofiicers in HM armed forces can be a member of the BNP.

How can any soldier take orders from an an officer who he knows to be in the Respect party, Or Sinn Feinn? Both of whose leaders have encouraged their followers to kill British Soldiers in the past.

So are we going to pcik and chose? Its a slippery slope! Maybe only people who vote for Labour or Conservative should be allowed to be in the police/army/teacher/nurse etc?

Thats not democracy. Thats oligarchy.

If you're going to ban membership of one party, have HAVE to ban them all. Which would not be a bad thing. Membership of any political party should pretty much disqaulify you from any job, let alone one that involves automatic weaponry.

Archived