House Price Crash Forum

Signing Off

HOLA441
In the last thread this came up in you consistently dodged one question: where are these 25-year fixes that you are using as a basis for comparison? You know that the effect of that extra 1% of interest over the 20-years outside of a normal 5-year fix completes dwarfs the effect of renting for a year and yet you keep dodging the question:

What 25-year fixes are you referring to?

Tis this not the wrong thread dude? ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

You have to compare it to other forums.

Try getting a response from other forums about topics discussed here, and the general consensus will be "duh".

If you don't believe me find a few forums, post a sensible rationalised argument about the economic problems and see how many times the words "scaremongering" "it doesn't affect me" and "recovery" is used.

If you get annoyed by certain posters here, the ignore function is golden.

HOLA444
There you go.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...=113221&hl=

I stand by my position which a minority - step forward shakerbaby - choose to see as an assault upon people with serious mental illness rather than a complaint about the low level of problem that counts as disabled. Perhaps this makes them feel holier than thou and it goes to prove that you see what you want to see.

And can the OP shut the door on his way out, there's a draught.

Okay just went through it. Yes it is a sensitive subject and yes there were some strong views but I couldn't see any problem with the functionality of the forum, maybe I am one of them that doesn't see it.

Edited by Bardon

HOLA445
HOLA446
Okay just went through it. Yes it is a sensitive subject and yes there were some srong views but I couldn't see any problem with the functionality fof the forum, maybe I am one of them that doesn't see it.

Oh that thread.

I read about 5 posts then closed it and moved onto another thread. Not sure why anyone would have got to post 6 :lol:

HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest LongBlackKilt
you were a poor team leader, you fell at the first hurdle, and you are Australian.....Your fired!

My strategy is to stay under the radar.

The Free Scottish Airforce is equipped with Stealth bombers and it's flying tonight.

HOLA449
My strategy is to stay under the radar.

The Free Scottish Airforce is equipped with Stealth bombers and it's flying tonight.

Roger FSA, we have you on radar and are cleared to land threadneedle 06.

HOLA4410
That's why I always laugh when Labour ministers say "When I knock on doors, people tell me that what they want their goverment to do is........" before reeling off the contents of the current Labour Party manifesto.

Either they're lying about what people tell them, or they're lying about knocking on doors.

eight

They have been doing this for years, particularly over immigraton. Ordinary people (any colour) would not ask the government to put their employment chances ie prosperity at risk, to create a "more diverse" society as they starve rejoicing in this spectacle.

When politicians use this " people are telling me to do what I want to do anyway" lie it devalues them enormously.

Nick

Edited by SurgeonGeneral

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
dont understand, but thats what they do. plenty of examples, aereal drops of leaflets behind enemy lines, spamming iraqis before the major assaults, dropping drugs and cocaine before major assaults.

the one that always stuck on my head was the report of the intelligence services operating pawn sites that showed white males (americans) have sex with semi veiled muslims because they knew that it would infuriate the muslims. i think you just have to use a bit of lateral thought to extrapolate that. Its like aworld where you saw the wind blow one way but a leaf fluttering along the otherway. WRONG, but you cant proove it. Like the guy that saw his cat dance..... But never in front of anyone else.

My most favorite example is the strangulation of FM radio by RCA in the 1930's. RCA controlled all media. FM offered a degree of freedom allowing for stuff I cant recall. Essentially RCA suppressed FM for 10-20 years. RCA was the equivelent of a corporate today, closely ties with the top levels of power. The internet offers similar changes, and its being stiffled. One way or another.

I think the major Intelligence operations are based in India and the far east. that means that operatives can be distanced from nuance and act with far greater draconian consistency. For example, if you dont really understand what someone is typing your far less likely to feel sympathy for them which makes the managment easier. Isolation is key. eventually it will all come out, like the RCA conspiracy, and 80 years later it will mean nothing to anyone. People accept that govts of yester year were corrupt but they can never quite accept that our govts of today are just as corrupt.

weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist, the lusitania, reichstaag, 911, supply of the ira...... it all comes full circle.

A truly scholarly analysis from one of the greatest minds on this forum.

What an honour to be in this man's company.

HOLA4413