House Price Crash Forum

Bulls - Why Do You Want High House Prices...

HOLA441
Bro the way i see it is at 26 I had multiple properties if I can do that then why can't these families?

The stupid is strong in this one. Yeah, why can't we all own 10 properties each? Just imagine how much income each person would have.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Dude saying stuff like that is just stupid. I could come out with i have no choice pensions are worthless and i need a way to save for my future. Lets stop the gooey mushey stuff. Its all business.

Bro the way i see it is at 26 I had multiple properties if I can do that then why can't these families?

Is it because the adults in these families pissed all there money away? Were they just to stupid to save for something? Or did they just not work hard?

Well pointed out.

Why do some people sit and whinge about how its not their fault they don't get anywhere?

HOLA443
Dude saying stuff like that is just stupid. I could come out with i have no choice pensions are worthless and i need a way to save for my future. Lets stop the gooey mushey stuff. Its all business.

You could come out with that if you wanted, but deep down we both know you see property speculation as a way of making money without having to do much work and you do not care if you cause harm to others.

It takes a certain kind of mind to come out with the phrase "Its all business" in this context.

Clearly, everyone in the country can't have multiple properties - and you think my statement was stupid?

Also (and you may have to ask someone to explain this concept) some people have have morals which would prevent this.

Is it because the adults in these families pissed all there money away? Were they just to stupid to save for something? Or did they just not work hard?

Or perhaps it is because they didn't have a rich property speculator for a father?

There are plenty of people who work a damn sight harder than you who still can't afford to buy a decent place to live.

As an aside, it would appear from your posts that you are 28 years old and have only had these properties for a couple of years (from the age of 26). No wonder you are bricking it.

HOLA444
...There are plenty of people who work a damn sight harder than you who still can't afford to buy a decent place to live...

that's not really fair, you don't know anything about LondonToManchester [well aside from the obvious point that {s}he's a fvckwit...], for all you know {s}he had to wash daddy's car for weeks, maybe months, on end to get that first step onto the pwoperdee ladder.

HOLA445
Well pointed out.

Why do some people sit and whinge about how its not their fault they don't get anywhere?

I think you misunderstand. I am not having a "whinge" about my own personal circumstance - I am doing OK, thanks.

However, I feel sorry for those who are less fortunate, particularly when they are being exploited by the less scrupulous members of our society. I do understand that in the dog-eat-dog society that we find ourselves, this is seen as an old-fashioned point of view.

HOLA446
...the way i see it is at 26 I had multiple properties if I can do that then why can't these families?

oh dear... well, no, i mean, it's not impossible for families to buy a house. it's just harder than it was. in 1999 the average house price was about 3.2 times the average male full-time earner's wage... at the peak of the bubble it was nearly 6... and even now, even if you can find a seller pricing for today's market, it's well over 4... like most people i think it was better the way things were, when people had more money to spend on things other than housing.

Edited by the flying pig

HOLA447
Well pointed out.

Because often it isn't unless you have your head buried totally in the sand and think everyone is on a level playing field <_<

As for the BTL wide boy in this thread, you gotta lol at that.

HOLA448
The stupid is strong in this one. Yeah, why can't we all own 10 properties each? Just imagine how much income each person would have.

If ever there was a reinforcement to leave this country this LondonToManchester guy is it

Unfortunately you'd be surprised how many people here think like this. If you've got any in demand skills I think best way to deal with it is to get out and leave the parasites to eat each other.

Edited by wealthy

HOLA449
As an aside, it would appear from your posts that you are 28 years old and have only had these properties for a couple of years (from the age of 26). No wonder you are bricking it.

Exactly what I was thinking. Bankrupt by the age if 30? Looks like his attempts to follow in daddy's footsteps are going to end in disaster. And judging by his grammar, he isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

HOLA4410

Most of the Bulls on here are crying because when they bought a property in the last 3 years they thought that "prices will always go up". The realisation that was really stupid thing do has hit them hard because the nasty population now sees your house for what it really is. An over-priced, laughable lump of t**d not worth investing hard grafted money in.

Aww diddums. Wibble wibble wibble.

HOLA4411
It never ceases to amaze me how people moan about petrol going up, or food, yet these same people are quite happy to see house prices at record levels. It makes no sense of course. Why should anyone wish that one of life's basic needs be so expensive?

The bulls on here are clearly a mixture of VI's and those that bought very expensive one bed flats and are now shitting themselves. Their only choice is to stay their for life or go bankrupt, which kinda explains some of the non-sense they come out with trying to prop up prices.

From a wider economic point of view (although some will suffer in the short term) surely it's better for people to spend as less as possible on housing (be it rent or mortgage) so as to spend more on other stuff to stimulate the economy?

Ditto the first point. I loved the way everyone whinged about the massively unfair expense of Home Information Packs and how the expense would only be passed onto buyers. Never mind that the HIP cost was equal to about a week of HPI back when the boom was on :blink: . Absolute drop in the ocean.

(I'm not going to argue about whether HIPs are a good thing or not. Maybe another evening.)

HOLA4412

Some of the posters on this thread aren't getting, or are ignoring, the point about higher costs; that their actions are helping to hamper the uk economy to the degree that they profit. They perhaps don't care about this point because they are psychopaths or don't understand economics or simple English.

HOLA4413
Desperate immigrant wouldn't care about property prices, of course. But would the typical immigrant want to go somewhere knowing that property prices are sky high and that the sociey there values property ownership? Not if it was a choice.

The huge numbers of immigrants in the UK suggest otherwise. Perhaps most immigrants are desperate?

The other theory I've heard is the prospective immigrant hears what he can get in the UK for packing boxes / picking strawberries / whatever, reads that as multiple times his current income, thinks "hell yeah!", comes over and then discovers his board and food costs twenty times what it did back home.

Meanwhile the British locals are sitting around complaining about immigrants doing the jobs they're too good to do. :(

Edit : reduce number of typos.

Edited by Horridbloke

HOLA4414
Exactly what I was thinking. Bankrupt by the age if 30? Looks like his attempts to follow in daddy's footsteps are going to end in disaster. And judging by his grammar, he isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

At the moment life is going well! Making good money wanting the crash to hurry up so I can increase my portfolio. Not much of a portfolio though 1 BTL.

But what your saying is that in the worst case i would have to declare myself bankrupt loose everything and end up back with my parents!

Big deal man is that truly the worst that can happen? 5 to 6 years and all that gets wiped.

Atleast i will still have my health and I will start all over again.

HOLA4415
Most of the Bulls on here are crying because when they bought a property in the last 3 years they thought that "prices will always go up". The realisation that was really stupid thing do has hit them hard because the nasty population now sees your house for what it really is. An over-priced, laughable lump of t**d not worth investing hard grafted money in.

Aww diddums. Wibble wibble wibble.

Bro there is one fact that Bears don't get!

YES prices will fall i'm hoping even as much as 70% but at the moment 40% looks more likely. BUT THEN THEY WILL RISE AGAIN.

The people in the 90's who put there keys throught the letterbox and left the property must be kicking themselves if only they had work abit harder and sat out the down turn!

Look at my sig thats the view of multiple generations of my family!

HOLA4416
At the moment life is going well! Making good money wanting the crash to hurry up so I can increase my portfolio. Not much of a portfolio though 1 BTL.

But what your saying is that in the worst case i would have to declare myself bankrupt loose everything and end up back with my parents!

Big deal man is that truly the worst that can happen? 5 to 6 years and all that gets wiped.

Atleast i will still have my health and I will start all over again.

You make a very good point about the nature of real estate

Many people here feel that the crash is going to meet out great chunks of justice, but it it wont. The crash simply allows the productive time to regroup and reform so they can be screwed again.