• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Vote Labour!

[/quot

what is the interst rates out in thailand..as you wont get much here.if the thai bhat is tied to the USD like the chinese RMB.then if you reckon on the doller going up its a good bet to transfer your money A.S.P

Edited by BXLONDONMAN

HOLA445
Guest Mr Parry

Vote Labour!

whats the interst rates out in thailand..as you wont get much here.if the thai bhat is tied to the USD like the chinese RMB.then if you reckon on the doller going up its a good bet to transfer your money A.S.P

As much as I'm scared to death of British banks, I think with Thai banks you'd may as well make a bamboo safe and hang it in a tree.

HOLA446
whats the interst rates out in thailand..as you wont get much here.if the thai bhat is tied to the USD like the chinese RMB.then if you reckon on the doller going up its a good bet to transfer your money A.S.P

As much as I'm scared to death of British banks, I think with Thai banks you'd may as well make a bamboo safe and hang it in a tree.

really :lol::lol::lol:

then go into the chinese RMB...its very safe + its tied to the doller...interst rates are very good too.

HOLA447

Russia tries to defend its currency by raising interest rates to 12%.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/finance...is-deepens.html

Meantime on another planet, the Governor of the BoE talks about the possiblity of zero interest rates in the UK. Is there no point in Sterlings collapse when interest rates are raised to save the Pound?

And as for savers, perhaps coordinated action (eg mass withdrawals) might stop this madness.

HOLA448
Guest Mr Parry

Meantime on another planet, the Governor of the BoE talks about the possiblity of zero interest rates in the UK. Is there no point in Sterlings collapse when interest rates are raised to save the Pound?

And as for savers, perhaps coordinated action (eg mass withdrawals) might stop this madness.

He mentioned zero rates? Really?

Geezus, screw it I think I might bail at 09:00 tomorrow.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

the savers are sheep they wont take out ther savings...zero interst rates maybe but for your average joe,whats the differnce if the pound keeps going down.

people in the rest of europe, did not take out ther savings when they were getting 1%pa..or the pound was going up against the euro they kept ther money in euros.

the pound will come back again in a few years, its a game just play along.unless you got a few m.too shift.anybody can open a usd or euro account if they object too the pound losing value.

ther is no need to worry i never saw people worry much, when the pound was going up against the usd or the euro.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Guest Mr Parry
You read HPC and you haven't bailed yet?

Fook me!

My money is under the matress.

A combination of over work and diabetes muddled my mind.

Now everything is a nice clear grey fog of despair.

(Seriously, if I transfer the lot and it is a lot, the old woman will go through it like a swarm of locusts . . . so no harm done long term)

Read HPC?

I AM HPC!

Oh edit to add :P

Edited by Mr Parry

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest Mr Parry
Don't put all your eggs in RMB. It's a powder keg.

Billdb,

You really are one of the people I listen too on this bonkers forum.

One of the true professionals.

What do you do for fun? (Really, I'm interested not taking the pi$$)

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest Mr Parry
I'll rephrase that then: <In the current climate, You should be concerned!>

:)

It's about 19 degrees C at night-time over there at the moment so not too bad.

HOLA4425
It's a no real worries situation. I'll just pick rice for the next ten years. :(

mr parry leave a little behind,i have read a thread by someone the other day claiming they were getting ripped off by briton..prize wan*er if you ask me but im not all ther so i wont say too much.,about it