House Price Crash Forum

Chav Central

HOLA441

What's the logic in shelling out £250k here in the UK for a 'gaff' situated in a street full of Chav's ?

Why do us Brit's consider that his 'Home is his Castle' - when in fact it's a mill-stone around one's neck which hampers mobility as well as the ability of the UK economy to invest those funds in industry + commerce.

My God, the World is a fantastic place so why spend £250k on some Chaved-up S*ithole where everybody has a 5 year old mercedes, range rover, etc., when you can spend say £125k ($250k) in a sunny paradise abroad and have cheap booze, fags, petrol, cars, fresh food, great physical companionship (who don't moan), etc.??

Sorry to say that some people have a '*****' fixation but All Brits have a 'house' fixation - which denotes a total lack of confidence - i.e. couldn't go 5 feet from their front door -

What the hell has happen to the British Spirit of Enterprise in business, trade, etc., soon we won't even be able to make a pot to p*ss in !

If and when a crash happens I'll be curious to see how all those Chav's react when they can't keep up all those repayments on plasma tv's, the (secondhand) range rover, etc.

There is a connection to confidence, libido, and testosterone - where an increase in one will ramp up the others - but the converse is true also - so sorry to say that when the crash happens there'll be a lot of very sad people out there !!

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest prudence

What's the logic in shelling out £250k here in the UK for a 'gaff' situated in a street full of Chav's ?

There isn't any. That's why the smart money isn't doing it...................

HOLA444
HOLA445
great physical companionship (who don't moan)

If they don't moan, you're doing it wrong.

Seriously though, with an attitude like that I think British womanhood is better off without you. We'll all chip in for your airfare if you like :D

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Thats fine if you have 125K to spend abroad, but most dont.

Take France for example, lovely place to take your money to buy a house.

But forget working, a French Man would rather die that give a job to a British Citizen.

Same in Spain, wages are crap, hence house prices are cheap.

The option of moving abroad to get into cheap housing is fine if you are either retired, starting a business, or you lack the basic nohow of economics.

HOLA449

But forget working, a French Man would rather die that give a job to a British Citizen.

The option of moving abroad to get into cheap housing is fine if you are either retired, starting a business, or you lack the basic nohow of economics.

the uk pays crap for most people. and when it does pay 35k + all you can buy is a bedsit or lose your money to a btlr who owns your house as well as their own.

i dont think there is any developed country in the world where life is so empty.

what is england good for ?

HOLA4410
zzg,I dare you to say that to Mrs M.

I double dare you.

All that would be left is a pair of smokin' boots!!!

Which pretty much proves my point.

Hmm, have you looked at Spanish house prices recently?!

Edited by zzg113

HOLA4411
Guest muttley
There is a connection to confidence, libido, and testosterone - where an increase in one will ramp up the others - but the converse is true also - so sorry to say that when the crash happens there'll be a lot of very sad people out there !!

Has the drop in libido not got anything to do with that fashion popular amongst Chav females to walk around with their ample bellies hanging over their jeans,and a pierced naval to draw attention to it?

HOLA4412
Has the drop in libido not got anything to do with that fashion popular amongst Chav females to walk around with their ample bellies hanging over their jeans,and a pierced naval to draw attention to it?

They do it in a bid to ensure that Clueless won't hit on them. Same as when I wear flip flops with socks to take out the rubbish.

HOLA4413

:lol::lol:

most chavs talk the talk, but dont walk the walk.

that flat stomach needs work and discipline.

but if your a beefy tattoed bruiser - do it anyway.

your flabby, wobbly belly looks great puffed over your hipster jeans like a liferaft inflating in a sleeping bag..

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

It's not like that all over europe, Belgim and the Nederland’s has cheaper property then the UK, True Brits fit in quite well here.

i did look at France but even the French hate the French i thinks

HOLA4420