House Price Crash Forum

Labour Down To Fifth Place!

HOLA441
HOLA442

Labour are losing ground to the BNP, and actually fell behind the BNP in Henley.

New Labour are now a danger to the public, and despite their onslaught of removing democracy from the public not only in Europe by denying a vote on the handover of the UK to the Eu, but they are also bringing in laws that were removed over a hundred years ago regarding freedoms of the population.

New Labour have single handedly made the UK a dangerous place to live in, the Iraq war, the Political Correctness the rewards criminals and deals harsh sentences on the Victims.

Its time to say goodbye to Gordon Fckup Brown before our children spend their entire lives paying for his incompetence and his arrogance and complete distrust of hard working, high Tax Paying, British Families.

HOLA443
I thought I must have misheard on the radio, but no:

Conservative 19,796

Liberal 9,680

Green 1,321

BNP 1,243

Labour 1,066

Should we cut funding for these minority parties? :lol:

What surprises me is that Labour could find as many as 1066 people in Henley to vote for them! Most of these votes must have been from the hard of seeing! This is much more BNP country, I'd have thought - them, and other far-right parties.

Well done, Cameron's Conservatives. Go home and prepare for government!

p

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest AuntJess
Labour are losing ground to the BNP, and actually fell behind the BNP in Henley.

New Labour are now a danger to the public, and despite their onslaught of removing democracy from the public not only in Europe by denying a vote on the handover of the UK to the Eu, but they are also bringing in laws that were removed over a hundred years ago regarding freedoms of the population.

New Labour have single handedly made the UK a dangerous place to live in, the Iraq war, the Political Correctness the rewards criminals and deals harsh sentences on the Victims.

Its time to say goodbye to Gordon Fckup Brown before our children spend their entire lives paying for his incompetence and his arrogance and complete distrust of hard working, high Tax Paying, British Families.

Well said that man! ^_^

The most appalling aspect of this is that our children WILL pay the price, for these bungling self-serving beaurocrats! :angry:

Edited by AuntJess

HOLA447
What surprises me is that Labour could find as many as 1066 people in Henley to vote for them!

Hate to agree with you Pat, but thats quite true. If this had happened in Burnley or Sheffield then it would be cause to celebrate. But it was Henley, FFS !!! Even if the Tories had put a chimpanzee up as candidate, it would have won. Come to think of it, Boris was the last MP...... :rolleyes:

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

One of Brown's newsspeak ministers was on R4 this morning explaining the result as the usual mid-term type of result that even Tony had which was followed by another Labour GE win.

They are still not listeninhg and their arrogance makes it clear that it is time for them to go.

HOLA4411

that would be the icing on the cake for the failures of nulab if it meant having to put up with bastards of BNP support due to the vacuum they created.

that will be an incredibly sad day for this country and a real smack in the mouth from a failing morally bankrupt party. could we be any more let down ?

vote labour = get the BNP on the back of the failures.

theres enough stupid people to draw serious votes for the nasty party.

i dont want those morons with any say. thanks nulab.

now your really going to let us down.,

HOLA4412

The complete results:

Conservative - John Howell 19,796 56.7% (+3.2)

Liberal Democrat - Stephen Kearney 9,680 27.7% (+1.7)

Green - Mark Stevenson 1,321 3.8% (+0.5)

British National Party - Tim Rait 1,243 3.6% (+3.6)

Labour - Richard McKenzie 1,066 3.1% (-11.6)

UK Independence - Chris Adams 843 2.4% (-0.1)

Monster Raving Loony - Bananaman Owen 242 0.7% N/A

English Democrats - Derek Allpass 157 0.4% N/A

Independent - Amanda Harrington 128 0.4% N/A

Common Good - Dick Rodgers 121 0.3% N/A

Independent - Louise Cole 91 0.3% N/A

Fur Play Party - Harry Bear 73 0.2% N/A

Labour are down 11.6 percent, and the BNP up 3.6 percent, making them the fastest growing party. It just a shame there was also a UKIP candidate since that will have split the nationalist vote somewhat as there are big areas of policy overlap with the BNP.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
:lol: I was thinking of the "Get out of the EU" policies.

i was thinking of the 'armalite in every house' policy of 2003.

even if you half agree with one policy on immigration, the rest are just pretty childish and stupidly thought out.

its not a party - its a walking statement.

and its your houses that will get burned.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Hate to agree with you Pat, but thats quite true. If this had happened in Burnley or Sheffield then it would be cause to celebrate. But it was Henley, FFS !!! Even if the Tories had put a chimpanzee up as candidate, it would have won. Come to think of it, Boris was the last MP...... :rolleyes:

Careful, Spew! We're starting to agree with each other! What the hell's going on here? ;)

p

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
It was?

Wasn't that the last time the Europeans took over these islands and screwed the locals?

"IT'S A SIGN !! IT'S A SIGN - MARK MY WORDS"

p

It's a sign that the creeping darkness that is NL is soon to be banished from these lands.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

We even had a blind MP in Sheffield, so seriously they will vote for any Labour candidate. Its something to do with Maggie and t'pits I believe.

HOLA4425