House Price Crash Forum

Channel 4 Now

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
I had to turn this off, I was spitting nails.

Greedy bastards.

I wonder if they will look at Michael 'BTL King' Meacher's use of the housing allowance?

All the piggy's in the trough feeding of the taxpayers ,then most M.Ps are barristers,accountants, business people,so they are all well verse on the art of corruption.

And then don't forget about the backhanders from lobbyists, great job if you can get it.

HOLA446
Guest Shedfish
I had to turn this off, I was spitting nails.

same here. left the house. had a drive. thought bad thoughts. i do wish they'd lead by example, i might not feel so compelled to screw them

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I watched the show and again broke the new rule introduced by my other half "Thou shall not shout at the television". So corrupt it made me want to vomit. Every law they introduce seems to have the same ending. "Exception for MP's"

The best for me was my MP Jacqui Smith. Purchased a house in my town for £70000 in 1998. Then between 2001 - 2004 she claimed £51358 on this house. So we (tax payers) left her with a £19000 mortgage to pay herself. So tax payers money paid almost all her mortgage.

Now the problem is she paid off the house which means she can not claim anymore expenses against it. So she promptly sold the house for £155000 making £85000 pounds profit. (Dont forget we paid for £51358). She moved to a more expensive property taking a bigger mortgage thus enabling her to start making expenses claims against the new property at tax payers expense. She moved to a new house worth an estimated £350000 and made profit from houses we paid for.

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/disp...n+get+it/839262

corruption

HOLA4411

Yvette Cooper mewed for £45,000 and guess who ended up paying the extra interest on her remortgage - the taxpayer. Her (and Ed Balls) main residence is in Yorks for Parliamentary expenses rules and in London for Inland Revenue - CGT - purposes.

And MPs pension pots are so gold-plated that they have made it illegal for nayone else in the country to amass such a huge pension pot - capped at 1.8 million for everyone else, while voting themselves a guaranteed annual pension income that would require a pot of well above 1.8 mill.

Time we did something about this corrupt lot of spongers.

HOLA4412

*Bump*

We should all be livid that taxpayers money is paying for MP's mortgage interest so that they can make fat cpaital gains (UNTAXED) on their properties. This is FRAUD - and it's being done at our expense within the rules - though not a million miles close to the spirit of the rules. Politicians are leeches.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Any one beat this one?

A piece of land for £11,000 and now he could sell it for £2.31 million (£110k per plot)

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/homes/0100n...-name_page.html

Here is the man, you will never guess what party he is???

http://www.blaenau-gwent.gov.uk/council/432_435_3332.asp

BA****DS! Makes you want to spit! These people don't know the meaning of service - correction, yes they do, they fully comprehend SELF-service. How are they getting away with it? Whjy are we not bringing them to book? How can we start a revolution?

HOLA4415
BA****DS! Makes you want to spit! These people don't know the meaning of service - correction, yes they do, they fully comprehend SELF-service. How are they getting away with it? Whjy are we not bringing them to book? How can we start a revolution?

send it to the red tops

HOLA4416

and do what ??

i can remember the pricedoout.org post about the protest and all it got was slagged off.

besides. a protest wont work. like it didnt for iraq, fox hunting and the poll tax.

lets face it. were on for the ride and only market forces will stop it.

this kind of corruption is a normal human response to power.

whatever the party its the same. and deep down you know it.

so why dont you all take a short walk right into ID cards and the loss of your last breath of freedom.

the problem we have is a SILENT monarchy.

Edited by right_freds_dead

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

"The Real Hustle" has nothing on these guys!

The pan handlers should be swinging from lamp posts... scum! :angry:

HOLA4419