House Price Crash Forum

Something Wicked This Way Comes?

Giraffe

HOLA441

Absolutely BANG ON the nail Barrelshifter. I stick by everything I've said on this site over the last 2-3 years: It is actually so simple for those wanting to be a FT Buyer: Just refuse to pay the stupid prices, If EVERYONE stuck together on this - the market would die almost overnight. I know this is asking a lot -- but all you FTB hopefuls out there should be organising a STOP BUYING campaign on this wonderful thing.. the World Wide Web.

Surely - it has never been so potentially easy (and potetnitally devastating to the Vested Interests) than NOW - at this point in history - in that you can contact anyone and everyone in the world for next to no cost from your desktop - and organise a STRIKE: AND - TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS - you 18-30 year olds - TO NOT BUY PROPERTY ANYWHERE - UNLESS the seller accepts a maximum of 40% of "asking price".

First Time Buyers: There's a simple way; just don't buy. If you all don't buy - the market dies.

- http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=12762 -

Look at the criminal Mortgage Fraud - perpetrated by the Mortgage Lenders and Vested Interests themselves!! :

- http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=19113

- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3222053.stm -

- http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressrele..._mortgage.shtml -

- http://www.mortgagefraud.squarespace.com/great-britain/ -

- http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry217339

Act now you young people out there -- or else you will have a really miserable life.

Get a life.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Are these world govt. chaps the same as those who arranged 9/11, killed Princess Di, JFK, Jim Morrison and Santa Claus?

I have spent 100s of hours researching 9/11.

How much have you done?

You can be flippant about it if you want, but don't think you are not affected. The Identity Cards Act 2006 was a direct result of 9/11. If you stay in the UK you can expect to be frog marched to a registration centre in the very near future to be forceably iris scanned and fingerprinted.

Edited by www

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

How on earth the government can have allowed us to get it this situation is beyond me ...

Public apathy allowed us to get into this situation. Government will always try to get away with whatever it can get away with. It has always been this way from the dawn of civilisation. The only efficient government is a small government that is also not bullied by money changers

Best,

L

HOLA447

I have spent 100s of hours researching 9/11.

How much have you done?

You can be flippant about it if you want, but don't think you are not affected. The Identity Cards Act 2006 was a direct result of 9/11. If you stay in the UK you can expect to be frog marched to a registration centre in the very near future to be forceably iris scanned and fingerprinted.

When you say "researching 9/11" do you mean going to New York and interviewing survivors, analysing debris etc, or do you mean sitting on your computer reading conspiracy theories on the internet?

Unfortunately I haven't got hundreds of hours spare - I have a business and a family otherwise known as a life. However I can sort the fact from the BS. Amongst your research you may have come across a British documentary de-bunking the 9/11 myths one by one by means of fact, witness statements and objective analysis. But I don't suppose you would ever let them get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

You'll have to explain further.

Or not. If your natural curiousity wasn't aroused at the time then perhaps it's just better for you to forget about it.

It's quite normal I've found for average people not to be interested in the most significant event in the recent history of mankind.

BTW does your moniker mean you are an Onanist with a stutter?

That's lame. Someone's been having fun with a thesauraus eh? Nice choice of word to look up too... very interesting.

HOLA4411

Or not. If your natural curiousity wasn't aroused at the time then perhaps it's just better for you to forget about it.

It's quite normal I've found for average people not to be interested in the most significant event in the recent history of mankind.

That's lame. Someone's been having fun with a thesauraus eh? Nice choice of word to look up too... very interesting.

Hmm.. I wonder who had to use a dictionary to look up that word..But my apologies for getting personal.

I don't want to get into the whole 9/11 thing here as I know there is already a huge thread on the subject. I first came here to discuss house prices.

Personally I find it depressing when a thread starts off about an aspect of property prices and ends up with someone going on about conspiracy theories/"world government" controlling us all etc. To me this is nonsense and the reason I don't like it is that it ruins the credibilty of the HPC argument. This is why I was trying to ridicule your argument.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the conspiracy theories it is a fact that most serious people consider them beyond the bounds of credibility. I think the HPC argument needs to stand on its own merit and not be attached to a load of unrelated paranoid speculation.

HOLA4412

Looked spectacular on TV but hardly the most significant event in recent history. Half the world won't of even heard of 9/11.

HOLA4413

Absolutely BANG ON the nail Barrelshifter. I stick by everything I've said on this site over the last 2-3 years: It is actually so simple for those wanting to be a FT Buyer: Just refuse to pay the stupid prices, If EVERYONE stuck together on this - the market would die almost overnight. I know this is asking a lot -- but all you FTB hopefuls out there should be organising a STOP BUYING campaign on this wonderful thing.. the World Wide Web.

Surely - it has never been so potentially easy (and potetnitally devastating to the Vested Interests) than NOW - at this point in history - in that you can contact anyone and everyone in the world for next to no cost from your desktop - and organise a STRIKE: AND - TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS - you 18-30 year olds - TO NOT BUY PROPERTY ANYWHERE - UNLESS the seller accepts a maximum of 40% of "asking price".

First Time Buyers: There's a simple way; just don't buy. If you all don't buy - the market dies.

- http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=12762 -

Look at the criminal Mortgage Fraud - perpetrated by the Mortgage Lenders and Vested Interests themselves!! :

- http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=19113

- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3222053.stm -

- http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressrele..._mortgage.shtml -

- http://www.mortgagefraud.squarespace.com/great-britain/ -

- http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry217339

Act now you young people out there -- or else you will have a really miserable life.

Wow! Look at the news coming in.......... IT'S COMING!!!!!!!

HOLA4414

Hmm.. I wonder who had to use a dictionary to look up that word..But my apologies for getting personal.

What on earth do you mean by getting personal? If you knew I was a masturbator and was having a dig at me for it that would be getting personal, but you know no such thing. I think that statement is actually a Freudian slip. YOU were getting personal about YOURSELF by revealing an obvious fascination with masturbation and now you feel embarrassed by revealing it, and hence the apology.

I don't want to get into the whole 9/11 thing here as I know there is already a huge thread on the subject. I first came here to discuss house prices.

duh. Who mentioned 9/11 on this thread before you?

Personally I find it depressing when a thread starts off about an aspect of property prices and ends up with someone going on about conspiracy theories/"world government" controlling us all etc. To me this is nonsense and the reason I don't like it is that it ruins the credibilty of the HPC argument. This is why I was trying to ridicule your argument.

Why ridicule? Why not prove there is NOT a conspiracy when all the evidence indicate otherwise. The OP actually stated they couldn't understand why the government would do blah blah blah... well once you see the bigger picture things that seem mad at first glance actually make total sense.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the conspiracy theories it is a fact that most serious people consider them beyond the bounds of credibility. I think the HPC argument needs to stand on its own merit and not be attached to a load of unrelated paranoid speculation.

All i did was offer an alternative viewpoint to the chaos theory you subscribe to, i.e. there are people deliberatley manipulating things behind the scenes.

High house prices... by chance or by design... could be either, but at least my mind is open to all alternatives and not just the sugar coated reality you subscribe to.

HOLA4415

This is almost a carbon copy of the negative responses I've seen on other 'activist' forums,

when people start talking about 9/11.

As you say it is very predictable the type of person that doesn't like to hear about

world government/9-11 conspiracies, they do tend to be 'serious' people, yuppies,

high-achievers that have managed to secure themselves a 'good' corporate or government

job. People that see themselves as part of the system/elite, and subconsciously do not

want to believe that it could be 'evil'. Maybe this describes you.

It is really telling when 9-11 deniers cannot debate the issue without resorting

to ad-hominems, and stupid excuses why 9-11 should be discussed elsewhere.

9-11/world-government, is extremely relevant to explaining the current house price bubble.

HOLA4416

duh. Who mentioned 9/11 on this thread before you?

Why ridicule? Why not prove there is NOT a conspiracy when all the evidence indicate otherwise. The OP actually stated they couldn't understand why the government would do blah blah blah... well once you see the bigger picture things that seem mad at first glance actually make total sense.

You were the one who brought up "world goverment" / "killing the middle class" in the second post. I mentioned 9/11 conspiracy theorists as I presumed most people considered them a joke. I have since seen the thread dedicated to 9/11 which seems to consist of detailed reasoned arguments by a mechanical engineer being trashed by CT who refer to YouTube videos and other such "proven scientific sources".

All i did was offer an alternative viewpoint to the chaos theory you subscribe to, i.e. there are people deliberatley manipulating things behind the scenes.

High house prices... by chance or by design... could be either, but at least my mind is open to all alternatives and not just the sugar coated reality you subscribe to.

According to you I subscribe to "chaos theory" and "sugar coated reality". I have to confess I thought chaos theory was a branch of theorectical physics, and as I am only an economist I will have to ask you to explain it to me. As for "sugar coated reality" what is sugar coated about seeing and beleiving there really are Islamic terrorists prepared to fly a plane into a building the centre of a city? Surely it is more comforting and infantile to beleive that someone is controlling all events we see on the news.

By the way where does Tesco Metro fit into the conspiracy- are they part of the World Goverment too?

As for the www..king I'll leave that in your hands.

HOLA4417
Guest Shedfish

analysing debris etc

there was none. a company called 'Controlled Demolition Inc' removed it all in handy bite-size pieces, using trailers handily bite-sized. there's more, but i don't want to get too off topic. call me a 'conspiracy theorist'. i take it as a compliment

HOLA4418

This is almost a carbon copy of the negative responses I've seen on other 'activist' forums,

when people start talking about 9/11.

As you say it is very predictable the type of person that doesn't like to hear about

world government/9-11 conspiracies, they do tend to be 'serious' people, yuppies,

high-achievers that have managed to secure themselves a 'good' corporate or government

job. People that see themselves as part of the system/elite, and subconsciously do not

want to believe that it could be 'evil'. Maybe this describes you.

It is really telling when 9-11 deniers cannot debate the issue without resorting

to ad-hominems, and stupid excuses why 9-11 should be discussed elsewhere.

9-11/world-government, is extremely relevant to explaining the current house price bubble.

Dr. Doom you just accuse 9/11 "deniers" of resorting to ad hominens - guilty as charged- but you then call them yuppies! I could equally say that whatever event happens there will be a group of people who will see some "hidden agenda". Their psychology is to see all authority as lieing and conspiring against them maybe because they haven't done very well out of the "system".

So seriously, I would like to debate without ad hominems I promise, exactly what you think happened on 9/11 and what its relation to house prices is. I honestly do not know what this could be and will take seriously any suggestions even if I might disagree with them.

HOLA4419

As for "sugar coated reality" what is sugar coated about seeing and beleiving there really are Islamic terrorists prepared to fly a plane into a building the centre of a city? Surely it is more comforting and infantile to beleive that someone is controlling all events we see on the news.

If you want to believe those towers came down vertically at freefall speed by virtue of being hit by planes then you are not in control of your own mind.

By the way where does Tesco Metro fit into the conspiracy- are they part of the World Goverment too?

No doubt then you eat the filfth they pass off as food and think the cashless society, RFID etc is harmless.

As for the www..king I'll leave that in your hands.

Judging people by your own standards again, tut tut, we already know it was you who introduced masturbation into the dialog for no apparent reason whatsoever, apart from it permanently residing in your frontal lobes of course.

HOLA4420

Dr. Doom you just accuse 9/11 "deniers" of resorting to ad hominens - guilty as charged- but you then call them yuppies! I could equally say that whatever event happens there will be a group of people who will see some "hidden agenda". Their psychology is to see all authority as lieing and conspiring against them maybe because they haven't done very well out of the "system".

So seriously, I would like to debate without ad hominems I promise, exactly what you think happened on 9/11 and what its relation to house prices is. I honestly do not know what this could be and will take seriously any suggestions even if I might disagree with them.

Well it's no secret what my stance on 9/11 is. It's been debated to death elsewhere,

the sheer volume of physical evidence, and things which don't add up conclusively points

to government complicity.

It relates to house prices in so far as, the same network of elites which is responsible for 9/11,

also controls the global central banking cartel. Whose policies and decisions are what has led to

the global "easy money" policy which has been in place over the past 10 years.

Lax lending being a top factor in putting people into more debt than ever,

and pushing house prices higher than ever.

I didn't realise yuppie was a derogatory term, so my apologies.

And you're quite right, that it's also possible to type-cast the sort of person that supports

these conspiracy theories.

Edited by Dr Doom

HOLA4421

Well it's no secret what my stance on 9/11 is. It's been debated to death elsewhere,

the sheer volume of physical evidence, and things which don't add up conclusively points

to government complicity.

It relates to house prices in so far as, the same network of elites which is responsible for 9/11,

also controls the global central banking cartel. Whose policies and decisions are what has led to

the global "easy money" policy which has been in place over the past 10 years.

Lax lending being a top factor in putting people into more debt than ever,

and pushing house prices higher than ever.

I didn't realise yuppie was a derogatory term, so my apologies.

And you're quite right, that it's also possible to type-cast the sort of person that supports

these conspiracy theories.

Ok so lets say on 9/11 we differ in opinion. As you rightly say it has been debated to death elsewhere.

So could you tell me- who are the network of elites? I lay my cards out here and say the reason I don't like this World Government stuff is because it reminds me of the Jewish conspiracy theory propogated by the Nazis. I'm not accusing you of saying this, but just asking who in your opinion are controlling things?

And more specifically what is the advantage they are getting through easy money and HPI?

Edited by polarbear

HOLA4422
By the way where does Tesco Metro fit into the conspiracy

Tesco blew up WTC7 so they could build a new store in New York. Friend of a friend's second cousin who's a double agent for Mossad and the Illuminati told me, so it must be true.

HOLA4423

Tesco blew up WTC7 so they could build a new store in New York. Friend of a friend's second cousin who's a double agent for Mossad and the Illuminati told me, so it must be true.

Thank god for some sanity - I thought I was going mad. Can I give you the secret freemasons handshake online?

HOLA4424

Ok so lets say on 9/11 we differ in opinion. As you rightly say it has been debated to death elsewhere.

So could you tell me- who are the network of elites? I lay my cards out here and say the reason I don't like this World Government stuff is because it reminds me of the Jewish conspiracy theory propogated by the Nazis. I'm not accusing you of saying this, but just asking who in your opinion are controlling things?

And more specifically what is the advantage they are getting through easy money and HPI?

I would recommend you look on google video for something called "money masters" which explains who these people/families probably are, plus what they want and hope to gain through things like easy money and HPI.

As an economist I'm sure you must have opinion on how money enters the economy. My understanding is that the bank of england, purchases government bonds, with money it is authorised to manufacture from nothing. And to decrease the money supply it simply sells government bonds.

This is all fine and dandy, assuming you believe that the bank of england is actually part of our democratically accountable government, but if that is the case you have to wonder why it is the government would need to borrow money from itself.

HOLA4425

If you want to believe those towers came down vertically at freefall speed by virtue of being hit by planes then you are not in control of your own mind.

Judging people by your own standards again, tut tut, we already know it was you who introduced masturbation into the dialog for no apparent reason whatsoever, apart from it permanently residing in your frontal lobes of course.

Obviously I can't help whats in my frontal lobes as I'm not in control of my mind.

No doubt then you eat the filfth they pass off as food

Only if its sugar coated..