House Price Crash Forum

Federal Reserve Orders Two Trillion Dollars To Be Printed And Put Into Circulation

HOLA441

:huh: FEDERAL RESERVE ORDERS TWO TRILLION DOLLARS TO BE PRINTED AND PUT INTO CIRCULATION!

By Special Report

Mar 28, 2006, 21:05

TWO TRILLION $$

SOURCES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES TREASURY ARE FLABBERGASTED!

INFO CORROBORATED BY THREE SEPARATE U.S. TREASURY SOURCES

Six months ago, the Federal Reserve quietly announced that as of March 20, 2006, they would no longer publish "M3" Data. The "M3" was the amount of cash the government printed to put into circulation, propping-up the U.S. economy.

As of eight days ago, M3 data is no longer being reported, so there is no way for the public, investors or bond holders to know how much currency exists - and no way to gauge how much a "dollar" is truly worth.

Three separate sources in the U.S. Treasury have told me that this week, the federal reserve ordered TWO TRILLION dollars to be printed! The U.S. Treasury is allegedly running printing presses 24/7 to accommodate that order. Treasury employees were specifically ORDERED not to talk about this to anyone because it could cause economic collapse.

Even worse, I was also told that the whole Immigration Amnesty Debate (especially the well-funded well-attended protests) was deliberately scheduled to take place now, to divert attention from this massive printing/devaluation of the U.S. Dollar. The feds allegedly figured that by the time anyone found out, they could smooth things over. They figured wrong. Surprise, boys, you've been exposed!

Watch for Gold and silver to skyrocket in price within days as the world wises up and begins dumping the U.S. Dollar.

UPDATE: As of 9:05 AM this morning, Silver is at a ten year high and Gold is within a few dollars of a 25 year high. The U.S. Dollar is falling against all major world currencies. . More details as they become available.

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=9991

HOLA442

I know very little about economics but can I run this past you?

I dunno when this story broke but what we are saying he is that the $ is going to de-value. At the same time, we are saying that with the U..S.. of A rising their IR's to 4.75% that a lot of people will invest in the dollar or american markets because they will get a better return????

I cant understand how an economy that has a high rate of interest but a more volotile currency can be a smart move? Or is the $ de-valuing - the £ is de-valuing but still doing OK against the $ therefore its still 1.74???

If this is the case that the $ and the £ are devaluing. The Gordon Brown is one lucky tw@t!!! Coz if the dollar was strong it would show devaluation at an alarming pace resulting in Monitory Action.

Or I could be talking shyte.... :lol:

TB

HOLA443
HOLA444

:huh: FEDERAL RESERVE ORDERS TWO TRILLION DOLLARS TO BE PRINTED AND PUT INTO CIRCULATION!

By Special Report

Mar 28, 2006, 21:05

TWO TRILLION $$

Six months ago, the Federal Reserve quietly announced that as of March 20, 2006, they would no longer publish "M3" Data. The "M3" was the amount of cash the government printed to put into circulation, propping-up the U.S. economy.

As of eight days ago, M3 data is no longer being reported, so there is no way for the public, investors or bond holders to know how much currency exists - and no way to gauge how much a "dollar" is truly worth.

Three separate sources in the U.S. Treasury have told me that this week, the federal reserve ordered TWO TRILLION dollars to be printed! The U.S. Treasury is allegedly running printing presses 24/7 to accommodate that order. Treasury employees were specifically ORDERED not to talk about this to anyone because it could cause economic collapse.

Even worse, I was also told that the whole Immigration Amnesty Debate (especially the well-funded well-attended protests) was deliberately scheduled to take place now, to divert attention from this massive printing/devaluation of the U.S. Dollar. The feds allegedly figured that by the time anyone found out, they could smooth things over. They figured wrong. Surprise, boys, you've been exposed!

Watch for Gold and silver to skyrocket in price within days as the world wises up and begins dumping the U.S. Dollar.

UPDATE: As of 9:05 AM this morning, Silver is at a ten year high and Gold is within a few dollars of a 25 year high. The U.S. Dollar is falling against all major world currencies. . More details as they become available.

Are you sure you haven't made this up yourself ? I can't see this story anywhere except on another blog.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

That phrase often used by intelligence analysts applies here:

'Interesting if true.'

Would that be "intelligence analysts" as in the calibre of which whom decided beyond all reasonable doubt that Iraq had a HUGE stockpile of ballistic Chemical or Biological missiles capable of being fired and hitting targets in the UK within 45 minutes of being released, or would that be "intelligence analysts" within the American electoral institutions who failed to find any signs of intelligence in the brain of their soon to be President George W Bush prior to giving him Abrahams OK?

One question to all....

If America is such a demoracy... How come a former Presidents son can become the President? How come a former Presidents wife can become a real prospect of being a succesive President? How come a former Presidents other fat fingered son can become a real prosect of being a successive President?

How come an ordinary uncorrupted person who is not married to a billion dollar cheque book can never ever ever ever ever have a chance of becoming President?

HOLA448
HOLA449

Would that be "intelligence analysts" as in the calibre of which whom decided beyond all reasonable doubt that Iraq had a HUGE stockpile of ballistic Chemical or Biological missiles

could be :D

All I'm saying is that this two trillion dollars thing is quite a serious allegation. It will be interesting to see if any firm evidence does turn up.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

RANDALL IS THIS A WIND-UP?

EDIT: I got Mr President on the line! He says he doesn't know anything about it....

Edited by megaflop

HOLA4414

TWO TRILLION $$

What a load of conspiracy toss!

The trouble with quacks is that they always have an explanation for everything. I am nevertheless curious about how the author would explain that M0, M1, and M2 would all have to be abolished before the alleged activity would not be reflected in money supply figures. Abolishing just M3 makes no difference in this case.

I suggest 'Randall Herbert' is placed in group Trolls if he is not there already.

MoD

HOLA4415

You can't just put two trillion $ into circulation without either taking out two trillion in used bills or spending this printed money into the economy. I suspect some of Bush's closet friends are selling magic beans for one million a piece. If there is a shred of truth in this allegation then IR will continue to rise to support the $ and benefit the bean mongers.

Yeah whatever <_<

HOLA4416

What a load of conspiracy toss!

The trouble with quacks is that they always have an explanation for everything. I am nevertheless curious about how the author would explain that M0, M1, and M2 would all have to be abolished before the alleged activity would not be reflected in money supply figures. Abolishing just M3 makes no difference in this case.

I suggest 'Randall Herbert' is placed in group Trolls if he is not there already.

MoD

yep, total balls. As the "printing presses" are running night and day to churn this stuff out it would be covered by M0 stats which are still published.

Interestingly enough upon a little research $2tr in $100 dollar bills would weigh around 200,000 metric tonnes so I assume the fed will be handing out wheel barrows with this cash when it goes into circulation (perhaps something for GM to make once it goes into Chapter 11).

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Guest Riser

You can't just put two trillion $ into circulation without either taking out two trillion in used bills or spending this printed money into the economy. I suspect some of Bush's closet friends are selling magic beans for one million a piece. If there is a shred of truth in this allegation then IR will continue to rise to support the $ and benefit the bean mongers.

Yeah whatever <_<

Did you not see the programme about the US rebuilding Iraq the other night, they had the fed printing $100 dollar bills and packing then on pallets in shipments of 2-3Billion at a time. There was a picture showing around 20 pallet loads being unloaded from the back of helicopters.

Its not too difficult to imagine the same opperation but on a much larger scale accross the States. The story may be fake but it looks like the price of gold and silver have reacted to it since it was released two days ago. It will be interesting to find the source as this type of scare story could be part of an economic rather than military attack on the US.

HOLA4419
Guest consa
Editor's Note: On 3/28/06 we published an article which stated that the Federal Reserve has ordered 2 Trillion dollars to be printed by U.S. mints. We mistakenly published this text instead of the one we meant to publish (below) from Free Market News. The report on the Fed's printing of 2 Trillion Dollars is not adequately supported with sources and supporting factual information. Therefore we pulled that article today, March 29, 2006 and replace it with the article we meant to publish. We apologize to our readers for this error on our part. - LMB

http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/...cle_21569.shtml

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Guest consa

Sounds like they have had a visit from some rather large men in black suits :ph34r:

Probably, or they got some free money :lol::lol:

Edited by consa

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Randall,

To back you up: -

I posted this on another thread but it's pertinent to add it here too in case people don't appreciate what we're dealing with here; -

Bernanke is famous for his printing press speech in which he stated: -

"the U.S. government has a technology, called a printing press (or, today, its electronic equivalent), that allows it to produce as many U.S. dollars as it wishes at essentially no cost. By increasing the number of U.S. dollars in circulation, or even by credibly threatening to do so, the U.S. government can also reduce the value of a dollar in terms of goods and services, which is equivalent to raising the prices in dollars of those goods and services." He went on to say that, "If we do fall into deflation, however, we can take comfort that the logic of the printing press example must assert itself, and sufficient injections of money will ultimately always reverse a deflation".

This speech was made in early 2003 when the Fed were terrified of falling into the defaltionary trap that had besieged Japan for a decade.

A highly effective yet risky policy.

They are now in unchartered territory.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425