House Price Crash Forum

Lets Colonise A Country

homeless

HOLA441

The uk has been over-run by immigrants, The older generation has all the cards.

We lets face it are gonna have nothing, most on here will probably never own a house, so if we cant beat them lets join them.

As the immigrants come here for work and are able to take there money back home and live the good life.Then surely we have an even greater advantage than them as we have earned our money here for longer.

So why dont we colonise a area of europe and leave the "houses always go up""it was hard in our day too" pensioned, house owning faternity behind and well just bugger off.

We could pick a country, and just move there en-masse and bring our own culture and retain it, we could continue to speak english, demand that our children are taught in school in english and all the government bodies produce all literature in our launguage.Hell we could open hot pot take aways and roast beef restaurants.

so what you think we cant beat em living here then lets destroy them by leaving.We have more power than you think we are the tax payers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

We could pick a country, and just move there en-masse and bring our own culture and retain it, we could continue to speak english, demand that our children are taught in school in english and all the government bodies produce all literature in our launguage.Hell we could open hot pot take aways and roast beef restaurants.

so what you think we cant beat em living here then lets destroy them by leaving.We have more power than you think we are the tax payers

That's sounds like Wales....- it's been done already

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

France seems to tick all the right boxes :P

HOLA446
HOLA447

Costa del Sol, Marbella, Dordogne.. it's already happened.

I hear some Frenchmen went into an English owned grocers in the Dordogne and couldn't get served because nobody spoke French. The English are amongst the worst at integrating when they emigrate.

HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest Winners and Losers

We lets face it are gonna have nothing, most on here will probably never own a house, so if we cant beat them lets join them.

As the immigrants come here for work and are able to take there money back home and live the good life.Then surely we have an even greater advantage than them as we have earned our money here for longer.

So why dont we colonise a area of europe and leave the "houses always go up""it was hard in our day too" pensioned, house owning faternity behind and well just bugger off.

No, you missed that opportunity about 200 years ago. You were supposed to leave all the convicts here and send everyone else to Australia. Doh! ;)

Oh sorry, you did do that. :P

HOLA4410

i think we need an island so we are able to defend our borders when the western worlds paper money fails and all hell breaks loose!

Given all the goldbugs on the site and the fact I'm not one I would like to state that adopting a gold standard is a poor idea (I have no gold). Might I suggest a monetary system tied to the new nation’s supplies of soft rock and **** rock cd's.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

The UK has already done this!! Who were the founding fathers of the U.S., Canada, and Australia? British immigrants have gone abroad and made EXTREMELY good lives for themselves, at the indigenous people's expense.

I'm speaking as a foreigner working in the UK, a target of so many posters on this board.

Lake

HOLA4414

Hell we could open hot pot take aways and roast beef restaurants.

Surely you would have to open an Indian restaurant, as that is apparently our national food?

There are some areas of France where it is probably cheap enough to do this. Persuade all your friends and family to move out and you could start a sizeable community. It wouldn't last long, as the UK speculators would arrive to ruin it all within a few years.

P.s Homeless - was this intended to be a humourous thread, or a rant against immigrants who you believe have driven up prices?

HOLA4415
Guest Winners and Losers

P.s Homeless - was this intended to be a humourous thread, or a rant against immigrants who you believe have driven up prices?

Don't get him started! ;):rolleyes:

HOLA4416

The UK has already done this!! Who were the founding fathers of the U.S., Canada, and Australia? British immigrants have gone abroad and made EXTREMELY good lives for themselves, at the indigenous people's expense.

**** WARNING! WARNING! *****

**** SENSE OF IRONY FAILURE ****

HOLA4417
Guest Bart of Darkness

I think we should colonise the moon.

As a child I was sold a dream of domed cities on the moon, pills for food and sexy purple haired women in silver jumpsuits.

I feel cheated that here we are, in the space year 2006, and none of it has come to pass.

computeraffair.jpg

HOLA4418

Have you thought of joining a political party? Your incisive mind and populist approach would be just the ticket for a bunch of mindless lunatics.

Go, your country actually would be very glad to be rid of you.

On second thoughts, have you thought about joining the army? You'd get to see the world and you might, if we're really lucky, have your brains blown out.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

The way things are going Greenland will have a nice tropical climate in a few years. Lets go there.

Billy Shears

HOLA4421

As a child I was sold a dream of domed cities on the moon, pills for food and sexy purple haired women in silver jumpsuits.

I feel cheated that here we are, in the space year 2006, and none of it has come to pass.

computeraffair.jpg

Totally ignoring the serious and angry direction this thread seems to want to go in I would like to support the moon idea. I seem to remember that the site has its fare share of science boffins so this should all be possible with a little graft and ingenuity.

With regard to sexy purple haired space babes I say yes, I also quite like the cartoon chick with one eye from Futurama, she is very independent.

HOLA4422

Population density.

1-3-population_density.gif

What an appalling graph. Have you ever read the book "How to lie with statistics"?

Billy Shears

computeraffair.jpg

If you're going to post UFO screenshots why don't you post one of Ayesha? That'll change the minds of the anti-immigration people. At least the straight males among them.

Billy Shears

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I spent freaking hours on that graph Ringo!!! :angry:

Then why didn't you give each country a single bar, starting from zero, and proportional to the population density? That would have been easier, would take, what, three minutes in OpenOffice. It wouldn't look so cute, but at least it would give an immediately visible comparison without being misleading.

Billy Shears

HOLA4425

Then why didn't you give each country a single bar, starting from zero, and proportional to the population density? That would have been easier, would take, what, three minutes in OpenOffice. It wouldn't look so cute, but at least it would give an immediately visible comparison without being misleading.

Billy Shears

No doubt we'll all look back and laugh about these teething troubles when we are settled on the moon.

Who is Ayesha?

Archived