House Price Crash Forum

The 1st person in their family to go to Uni

spyguy

HOLA441
3 minutes ago, winkie said:

Those that didn't go have bought a home, none of those that did have bought a home.;)

You can't buy a home. You can only buy property. If it feels like a home then it is.:mellow:

HOLA442
HOLA443
31 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Rebel!:huh:

Not going to University didn't do me any harm... oh wait it did. 

I got reasonable 'A' level results not for want of trying and was accepted to study accountancy at a former polytechnic then a job offer came through at a prestigious Stock Brokers so I took that instead. The role I left is very much a graduate one now. 

A lass I pull pints with is studying for a policing degree at Nottingham University. Signs of the times. 

HOLA444
6 minutes ago, winkie said:

.....by home I mean a property you actually live in, therefore it should feel like home.;)

Mine has a sort of Steptoe quality!:o

HOLA445
22 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

Not going to University didn't do me any harm... oh wait it did. 

I got reasonable 'A' level results not for want of trying and was accepted to study accountancy at a former polytechnic then a job offer came through at a prestigious Stock Brokers so I took that instead. The role I left is very much a graduate one now. 

A lass I pull pints with is studying for a policing degree at Nottingham University. Signs of the times. 

Did we not have a thread on that?  Even plod needs a degree now.

yep, here it is

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/228240-cops-need-a-degree/#comment-1103156944

Madness 

HOLA446

Archived