House Price Crash Forum

Asmr A Youtube Idea

200p

HOLA441

Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR)

This seems to be taking youtube by storm, perhaps there are a lot of people who need this. All you have to do is dress up and whisper....

The area is dominated by women, but I guess the male market is untapped. You re going to be a youtube millionaire in no time!

HOLA442
HOLA443

The acronym is only a tag or search term that people use to stick in your videos. Watch the two linked videos, and what do you feel mr pin (he whispers).

There are a lot of lonely people out there, and they have needs. NEEDs I tell you! Some people need relaxation, some need belittling, some people need building up, some people need breaking down. There's a few money making ideas there.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Oh my, this is interesting.

I spent about 5 minutes watching/listening to the first one in work and it was....comforting. But not something that I feel I should have been doing in work.

Are lots of people so lonely and starved of affection now that videos of someone paying attention and being nice to them are taking the internet by storm? Makes sense I guess.

I await the 3D virtual reality version when the Occulus Rift is released.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Hmm, maybe this is for people who like motorbikes but are unable to ride anymore, or dont have anyone to ride with. That could be an idea, we start off by giving our bikes a once over, with various checks, we go for a ride, stop off at the pub, look at the views, and go home? I talk to the camera, like I ve always known you (whisper?), and stick the gopro camera off a stick a couple of feet behind like you are following me.

Dont know if that would work, as I dont own a motorbike!

HOLA449

Maybe this idea could be for renters who long to buy.

I whisper to my girlfriends ear that I have a surprise for you. You have to close your eyes, and then when you open them, I tell you, that I've bought you this lovely house. We walk around and I show you the rooms, and fantazise what you could be doing in them..... etc the same could be done with the dream wedding, your dream car etc.

HOLA4410

I ride alone! It is the "way". Current bike is too thin to take a passenger. Need a comfy one with large passenger seat for larger ladies! Maybe a BMW?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Yes I d agree Joe. Certainly, I would never be able to get up so close to a stranger like that.

The videos also serve to relax, so it might be a cure for insomnia, help with anxiety, or even pleasure.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I've listened to ASMR videos for years. It's not sexual for me, it is relaxing, soothing, helps me sleep and sometimes produces a mild tingling sensation. And I do mean 'listened to', I generally listen with headphones in bed with the screen turned off.

Many ASMRtists, as they are known, are good looking girls who whisper into a webcam and think that's ASMR - I think that creates a misunderstanding about the scene. The best ones though are far more than that, they speak intelligently or amusingly about interesting things, or they do role-plays about random stuff, or just read stories.

This one is good. No video, just soft spoken role play:

This one is excellent.

And this one is good.

The last one has almost 4.5m views and the creator was on US news a while ago talking about ASMR and what she does I think with 500k subscribers and millions of views it has turned into a reasonable second income for her. Many of the other videos by the creators of the three links above are worth listening to.

I expect to get teased/flamed now. I certainly wouldn't talk about ASMR videos in real life... :ph34r:

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

ASMR tips for any budding artists out there http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-youtube-videos-that-will-give-you-asmr-shivers/

common triggers include:

The sound of lips smacking, such as when eating.Slow or soft speech patterns. Whispering, too.Receiving personal attention from someone, such as having your hair done, having your make-up done, receiving an eye exam, receiving a massage, etc.Having someone play with your hair.Certain sounds may trigger the effect, like fire crackling, paper scratching, white noise, running water, etc.Watching someone who is performing a meticulous task, like fixing an electronic, working origami, making tea, etc.

HOLA4422

I've listened to ASMR videos for years. It's not sexual for me, it is relaxing, soothing, helps me sleep and sometimes produces a mild tingling sensation. And I do mean 'listened to', I generally listen with headphones in bed with the screen turned off.

Many ASMRtists, as they are known, are good looking girls who whisper into a webcam and think that's ASMR - I think that creates a misunderstanding about the scene. The best ones though are far more than that, they speak intelligently or amusingly about interesting things, or they do role-plays about random stuff, or just read stories.

This one is good. No video, just soft spoken role play:

This one is excellent.

And this one is good.

The last one has almost 4.5m views and the creator was on US news a while ago talking about ASMR and what she does I think with 500k subscribers and millions of views it has turned into a reasonable second income for her. Many of the other videos by the creators of the three links above are worth listening to.

I expect to get teased/flamed now. I certainly wouldn't talk about ASMR videos in real life... :ph34r:

Fascinating. Will check them out. Thanks for posting.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived