MSE refugee

HOLA441
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

The original clip was funny because it is the epitome of the "don't you know who I am attitude" by a total nobody, combined with the stereotype big mouth road rager who doesn't even undo his seatbelt, let alone open the door and get out.

It was made funnier by the YouTube clips with the Liam Neeson one being laugh out loud funny.

And everybody is laughing at the big mouthed prat, nobody is laughing with him.

All IMHO of course, humour is a personal thing.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Got to admit I found it funny as I would perhaps encounter these kind of idiot once or twice a year when I lived in London. Full of their own self importance and obnoxious to boot. The mash up of movie clips was particularly good.

I do feel slightly sorry for the guy becoming a national laughing stock though. Idiot though he was, he doesn't deserve that. Social media is increasingly a platform of mob rule and humiliation.

HOLA447

Got to admit I found it funny as I would perhaps encounter these kind of idiot once or twice a year when I lived in London. Full of their own self importance and obnoxious to boot. The mash up of movie clips was particularly good.

I do feel slightly sorry for the guy becoming a national laughing stock though. Idiot though he was, he doesn't deserve that. Social media is increasingly a platform of mob rule and humiliation.

Never go there! :wacko:

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

With this this, and other cycle vs motorist videos that keep cropping up.

I'm sure if we saw the whole incident from a distance not just a shot from a headcam we would think both parties were as bad as each other.

I doubt that very much !!

One was being threatening and aggressive - the other wasn't.

HOLA4418

With this this, and other cycle vs motorist videos that keep cropping up.

I'm sure if we saw the whole incident from a distance not just a shot from a headcam we would think both parties were as bad as each other.

You are Ronnie Pickering and I claim my five pounds.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

I hope Ronnie Pickering dies a horrible death of cancer

Having not experienced someone dieing of cancer, I used to glibly throw that curse out for a bit of bad boy Frankie Boyle effect

Having nursed my mother through it (unsucessfully) and seen two other friends succumb in the last two years from it, i now know the horror that cancer is. Im glad hitler shot himself, I wouldn't wish him cancer - seriously. Only a sadist of the highest order would wish that.

I put your remarks down to you not having intimate experience with cancer - I give you the benefit of the doubt. I hope you never understand what I'm on about - sincerely

Ps Ronnie Pickering is a tw@t, take comfort ccc, that is curse enough

HOLA4421

Having not experienced someone dieing of cancer, I used to glibly throw that curse out for a bit of bad boy Frankie Boyle effect

Having nursed my mother through it (unsucessfully) and seen two other friends succumb in the last two years from it, i now know the horror that cancer is. Im glad hitler shot himself, I wouldn't wish him cancer - seriously. Only a sadist of the highest order would wish that.

I put your remarks down to you not having intimate experience with cancer - I give you the benefit of the doubt. I hope you never understand what I'm on about - sincerely

Ps Ronnie Pickering is a tw@t, take comfort ccc, that is curse enough

The fact is lots of very decent and pleasant people die horrible deaths every day. I am simply saying it would be good if someone who is clearly a nasty piece of work - and likes to threaten strangers with violence - died in such an unpleasant manner.

Makes perfect sense to me. Karma and all.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

All I can see is the wife thinking "please kill me now".

I imagine if Ronnie Pickering had got out of his car it would have ended somewhat like this

https://youtu.be/2PFRdEUN240

Head to around 3.40 for the best bit after you have got the gist of it..

Car driver might be an total idiot and wrong.....but I do wonder if goading people with that kind of anger problem is going to end in tears for him one day.....

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

No

Wrong

More suffering has zero value

Karma is the word people throw out, when they don't understand that life is unfair

Nope - not 'wrong'.

You just have a different opinion to me. That's fine.

Archived