The Collapse Of The Russian Bear Thread

R K

HOLA441
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

How it can not be your/our business? Please share with us from the list below when the killing of 100 children is going to be your business. Is it based on distance in km? Or wheather?

- Leeds

- London

- Paris

- Berlin

- Budapest

- Istanbul

- Damascus

- Bagdad

- Islamabad

1 and 2

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

I don't think he's suggesting that. What do you think the threshold for intervention should be ?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Indeed. And I am not saying we have to send millions of British foot on ground there to be killed or handicaped. But helping with drones, fast air, special forces, satellites, training, financial support, logistics, human rights, CSI, etc looks to me like a "must have".

HOLA447
HOLA448

What about Dublin, Belfast and Edinburgh ??? 50% of your business? 30%? They got funny accent, do not they ???

anywhere in my territory thanks..but we have a professional police force to actually deal with the criminals...ones we set up to protect ourselves from this sort of crime.

Im not sure where you think you are going with this.

Pakistan has a police force...it is at war with its own people though. Which side are you going to choose?...the ones that killed the innocent last week, or the ones that were taken out in revenge today?...what about tomorrow?

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Indeed. And I am not saying we have to send millions of British foot on ground there to be killed or handicaped. But helping with drones, fast air, special forces, satellites, training, financial support, logistics, human rights, CSI, etc looks to me like a "must have".

but, as I posted just now, Pakistan has all that already...but is at war with its own population.neither side is innocent.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

anywhere in my territory thanks..but we have a professional police force to actually deal with the criminals...ones we set up to protect ourselves from this sort of crime.

Im not sure where you think you are going with this.

Pakistan has a police force...it is at war with its own people though. Which side are you going to choose?...the ones that killed the innocent last week, or the ones that were taken out in revenge today?...what about tomorrow?

So you are saying now that Pakistani army under direct orders of the democratically elected Pakistani government and Parliament are murderers committing war crimes on Pakistani civilians ???

And it has nothing to do with Taliban's war crimes, when they use civilian residential areas for their para-military operations ???

HOLA4413

but, as I posted just now, Pakistan has all that already...but is at war with its own population.neither side is innocent.

Well then even the majority of Pakistanis are war criminals, based on your posted crap:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/12/17/uk-pakistan-school-idUKKBN0JU0K220141217

Grief mixed with anger as people looked to the authorities - long accused of not being tough enough on extremists - to stem spiralling violence in a nation which has become a safe haven for al Qaeda-linked groups.

Sixteen-year-old Naba Mehdi, who attends the Army School in the nearby garrison city of Rawalpindi, had a message of defiance for the Taliban.

"We're not scared of you," she said. "We will still study and fight for our freedom. This is our war."

HOLA4414

So you are saying now that Pakistani army under direct orders of the democratically elected Pakistani government and Parliament are murderers committing war crimes on Pakistani civilians ???

And it has nothing to do with Taliban's war crimes, when they use civilian residential areas for their para-military operations ???

yes. I dont beleive a word that comes from either side.

NONE of this happens in a vacuum. None of it is simple black and white. Its not the same as intervening in a playground brawl where two people are arguing about last nights football.

We are dealing with myriad social communities all striving to do the best for themselves...what you suggest is we pick one and help them.....when there is no case for committing to one side or the other...but it is popular to pick a side that happens to agree with us, say we say all people are equal in a society, and the others say yes, they are all equal but have different roles and tasks, so on that basis, we should kill them all until they agree with our view.

What then, we have created a majority, again looking out for themselves, and you expect them to suddenly forgive the losing gang, whats left of them, and do the right thing and integrate them in...of course, not one of the losers will be holding a grudge, they will be delighted that their families were killed, injured, lost, made mentally ill by the loving british drones, 303, crushed by tank, blown up by a drone, so lovingly defending the rights of the oppressed.

Im not saying better red than dead, because we are able to defend ourselves.

If all everyone did was defend themselves, then, even then, there would still be turf wars as people fought over the highest tree, the clearest rivers, the most furtile fields, because, both had a claim at some time.

Warmongers are sad, misguided puppets of a military and power hungry VI.

HOLA4415

Well then even the majority of Pakistanis are war criminals, based on your posted crap:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/12/17/uk-pakistan-school-idUKKBN0JU0K220141217

Grief mixed with anger as people looked to the authorities - long accused of not being tough enough on extremists - to stem spiralling violence in a nation which has become a safe haven for al Qaeda-linked groups.

Sixteen-year-old Naba Mehdi, who attends the Army School in the nearby garrison city of Rawalpindi, had a message of defiance for the Taliban.

"We're not scared of you," she said. "We will still study and fight for our freedom. This is our war."

ad hom...its people EXACTLY like you that leave our shores and go fight for ISIS. They beleive they are helping the right side.

Let me add, your quote tells you that the effect of fighting is EXACTLY as I described...it begets revenge, which begets retaliation.

You post this, then deny it.

So, off you go then, go fight todays revenge. Ill not be going with you, but Im sure your god will be.

Edited by Bloo Loo

HOLA4416

yes. I dont beleive a word that comes from either side.

NONE of this happens in a vacuum. None of it is simple black and white. Its not the same as intervening in a playground brawl where two people are arguing about last nights football.

We are dealing with myriad social communities all striving to do the best for themselves...what you suggest is we pick one and help them.....when there is no case for committing to one side or the other...but it is popular to pick a side that happens to agree with us, say we say all people are equal in a society, and the others say yes, they are all equal but have different roles and tasks, so on that basis, we should kill them all until they agree with our view.

What then, we have created a majority, again looking out for themselves, and you expect them to suddenly forgive the losing gang, whats left of them, and do the right thing and integrate them in...of course, not one of the losers will be holding a grudge, they will be delighted that their families were killed, injured, lost, made mentally ill by the loving british drones, 303, crushed by tank, blown up by a drone, so lovingly defending the rights of the oppressed.

Im not saying better red than dead, because we are able to defend ourselves.

If all everyone did was defend themselves, then, even then, there would still be turf wars as people fought over the highest tree, the clearest rivers, the most furtile fields, because, both had a claim at some time.

Warmongers are sad, misguided puppets of a military and power hungry VI.

Fortunately British people are not like you ... God Bless!

http://www. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16771301

Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai has thanked the British people for sacrificing "blood and treasure" for the future of his country.

http://www.dw.de/afghan-parliament-approves-us-nato-military-agreements/a-18081389

Afghanistan's parliament on Sunday approved agreements with the US and NATO that will allow foreign troops to remain in the country past the end of the year, after their combat units withdraw.

"With the majority of the votes, the parliament of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan approves the US and NATO agreements," Abdul Raouf Ibrahimi, the parliament speaker said, after the legislative body voted 152-5 in favor of the accords.

Edited by Damik

HOLA4417

ad hom...its people EXACTLY like you that leave our shores and go fight for ISIS. They beleive they are helping the right side.

So you are saying that Iraqis democratically elected Parliament and government are wrong and ISIS is right ... including mass PoW executions and keeping none-muslim sex slaves of the minor age ... Wow ... you are getting better every second ...

And I am sure that keeping under age sex slaves is none of YOUR business, because these girls are not British.

Edited by Damik

HOLA4418

Let me add, your quote tells you that the effect of fighting is EXACTLY as I described...it begets revenge, which begets retaliation.

You post this, then deny it.

So, off you go then, go fight todays revenge. Ill not be going with you, but Im sure your god will be.

So you are saying now that Afghans and Pakistani military under direct orders of their democratic governments and Parliaments are actually revenge killers ...

You amaze me every second ...

HOLA4419

So you are saying that Iraqis democratically elected Parliament and government are wrong and ISIS is right ... including mass PoW executions and keeping none-muslim sex slaves of the minor age ... Wow ... you are getting better every second ...

And I am sure that keeping under age sex slaves is none of YOUR business, because these girls are not British.

fine...but its not our business.

HOLA4420

Fortunately British people are not like you ... God Bless!

http://www. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16771301

Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai has thanked the British people for sacrificing "blood and treasure" for the future of his country.

http://www.dw.de/afghan-parliament-approves-us-nato-military-agreements/a-18081389

Afghanistan's parliament on Sunday approved agreements with the US and NATO that will allow foreign troops to remain in the country past the end of the year, after their combat units withdraw.

"With the majority of the votes, the parliament of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan approves the US and NATO agreements," Abdul Raouf Ibrahimi, the parliament speaker said, after the legislative body voted 152-5 in favor of the accords.

note his words...THANKS for dying for me.

The country would be there without him and his party...which incidentally were put there by our invasion.

I see two wolves and a sheep voting whats for dinner.

But just remind us...WHY are our men and women dying over there rather than getting ready to eat christmas pud. Why are fifteen times more of them coming home every day scarred physically and worse , mentally for the rest of their lives, why are there rooms full of women at the army base I work at, being helped through the abuse they suffer from some of the returnees...why is it people with your view always love to send someone elses loved one to salve your conscience? What gives you the right to say you are right, and the enemy are wrong and deserve to die...specially when 25 years ago the self same enemy were our friends to be supplied and helped?...What sense of betrayal would YOU suffer if you were one of them?

we live in a fracked up world. You feel the stick on some will make it better. So Sad.

HOLA4421

note his words...THANKS for dying for me.

The country would be there without him and his party...which incidentally were put there by our invasion.

I see two wolves and a sheep voting whats for dinner.

But just remind us...WHY are our men and women dying over there rather than getting ready to eat christmas pud. Why are fifteen times more of them coming home every day scarred physically and worse , mentally for the rest of their lives, why are there rooms full of women at the army base I work at, being helped through the abuse they suffer from some of the returnees...why is it people with your view always love to send someone elses loved one to salve your conscience? What gives you the right to say you are right, and the enemy are wrong and deserve to die...specially when 25 years ago the self same enemy were our friends to be supplied and helped?...What sense of betrayal would YOU suffer if you were one of them?

we live in a fracked up world. You feel the stick on some will make it better. So Sad.

No idea why Americans and Europeans helped British during WW2 ...

But in general you somehow can not comprehend, why ALL people should be guaranteed human rights, freedoms and democracy. Not just Brits ...

Edited by Damik

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425