House Price Crash Forum

Ed Balls On This Year's Bilderberg List

1929crash

HOLA441

This never gets old.

Blair obviously on a bit of a high beforehand and after a brief exchange with an attractive woman he spots a young lad and thinks 'crikey, I'm down with the kids too, Gordo could only dream of this sort of adulation, better keep the fans happy'.

You can literally spot the panicked moment, in his pathetic attempt to be popular with the yoof, when he realises this might not have been the answer he gave parliament, when asked if he'd attended Bilderberg. I also like the way he describes it as 'a good group' as if he's yakking about Mumford & Sons at Glastonbury, or something. 'yeah Kissinger, to be fair he may have had a bit of a beef with Aldo Moro and been behind a whole load of other morally questionable stuff but, despite looking like a vile old rotting corpse he still rocks out on drums'

So there we have it.....

Absolute and unequivocal proof that Blair lied to Parliament......

If he did it once and we know he did...................................

HOLA442

It's a close call but I reckon that 99 year old David Rockefeller suit is scarier

195rtk.jpg

whatever is living inside it must very be closely attached to it

Nobody of that age should have teeth!

HOLA443

Nobody of that age should have teeth!

I am guessing that they are neither his own nor false.

Until the governance page on the Bilderberg website was edited down recently, it listed the following people as sitting on its Advisory Board...

1. David Rockefeller

2. No one else

HOLA444
HOLA445

If your name's not down you're not getting in.

Everyone who's not on the list should hold their own gathering, to decide what to do about those who are.

HOLA446

Everyone who's not on the list should hold their own gathering, to decide what to do about those who are.

I think they would have you believe this gathering is called a General Election.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

I think they would have you believe this gathering is called a General Election.

Quite. But those are run / controlled by the people who attend Davos / Bilderberg.

So it would have to be a shadow system, like the shadow MPC or the shadow banking system which automatically exluded anyone in Bilderberg/Davos, the 1% or so and the existing elite power structures.

Archived