House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929crash

Ed Balls On This Year's Bilderberg List

Here's the list of scum attending this year's Bilderberg meeting. Is the fact that Ed balls is on it a sign of the globalists' intentions for 2015?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-27/here-come-bilderbergs-complete-2014-list

Labour politcians have been attending Bilderberg meetings since the beginning. Denis Healey was a founder member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

Say you stand up for t'workin' man

Rail against the increasing multiples of CEO salaries compared to the workers at the bottom of their organisations

Berate big business for paying an ever smaller amount of tax

Get votes from the working class

Go for some nice meals in a s*****y hotel with some well paid CEOs of tax efficient companies

Repeat

Conspiracy theorists may chuckle when they learn a debate entitled “Does Privacy Exist?” is to feature at this year’s Bilderberg conference, the notoriously secretive gathering of the world’s most powerful bankers, politicians and business people.

There may be a further shaking of heads when they discover one of the participants at the heavily fortified, five-star Marriott Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark, will be Keith Alexander, the former director of the National Security Agency (NSA), which was embarrassed by the mass-surveillance revelations leaked by Edward Snowden. In fairness to the Bilderberg, the organisers of this year’s conference – which starts on Thursday – have made efforts to be more transparent by publishing a list of all the prime ministers, chief executives and military chiefs in attendance, as well as the topics up for discussion.

Chancellor George Osborne and his Labour counterpart, Ed Balls, are among the hand-picked group of British politicians who will visit Copenhagen to hob-nob with the global elite behind closed doors.

Other guests from the political sphere include the former “Third Man” of New Labour, Lord Mandelson, the current International Development Secretary, Justine Greening, and the veteran American foreign policy expert, Henry Kissinger.

And if you're wondering why St Vince Cable sold off Royal Mail at a song, maybe this paragraph will shed some light.

The chairmen from Goldman Sachs and Lazards will perhaps reflect on how their investment banks “advised” Whitehall over the controversial flotation of Royal Mail, which left the UK taxpayer £1bn out of pocket.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/is-it-the-bilderberg-conference--or-conspiracy-9449477.html

Say you stand up for t'workin' man

Rail against the increasing multiples of CEO salaries compared to the workers at the bottom of their organisations

Berate big business for paying an ever smaller amount of tax

Get votes from the working class

Go for some nice meals in a s*****y hotel with some well paid CEOs of tax efficient companies

Repeat

Oops, forgot about the swear filter. Mods: can you not add S W A N K Y to the exception list? It's lucky the Bilderberg group isn't meeting in Clitheroe, Scunthorpe or anywhere near Wastwater.

I believe that Balls has attended Bilderberg a few times before which either indicates that Bilderberg is bunch of glorified tea boys rather than core puppet masters, or that the rest of them invite Balls along as a gimp.

Or maybe not as the case may

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-files-caught-on-camera/

The fearless truth seekers at InfoWars have captured the moment Ed Balls turned up at the Bilderberg conference in Copenhagen, only to be turned away by police at the gates who didn’t recognise who he was. The Shadow Chancellor apparently couldn’t find his invite. Despite his protestations that “that’s my name, I’m on the list to attend,” the guards wouldn’t let him in.

If your name's not down you're not getting in.

Yes, I have been left out again!

Excellent! Balls can't even get into his own global conspiracy. :lol:

I bet a few Tory MP's have made a mental note to give him grief over the despatch box over this......... :)

r-PMQS-SKETCH-large570.jpg

I found these papers lying in the corridor, I wonder who's these are, they look important.

Such important documents should be in safe hands, it looks like a right Balls up! Perhaps if the members of the house see whose got the safe pair of hands for the economy, just for a minute, they might learn a thing or two! (holding a fake Bilderberg Invite and waves it in Ed's general direction)

Harr Harr Harr (the house roars with laughter, and papers are thrown everywhere by the MPs)

ORDER, ORDER, ORDER!

r-PMQS-SKETCH-large570.jpg

I found these papers lying in the corridor, I wonder who's these are, they look important.

Such important documents should be in safe hands, it looks like a right Balls up! Perhaps if the members of the house see whose got the safe pair of hands for the economy, just for a minute, they might learn a thing or two! (holding a fake Bilderberg Invite and waves it in Ed's general direction)

Harr Harr Harr (the house roars with laughter, and papers are thrown everywhere by the MPs)

ORDER, ORDER, ORDER!

But that would mean admitting Bilderberg exists.

Not just Balls, but also

Mandelson, Peter Chairman, Global Counsel LLP

and

Osborne, George Chancellor of the Exchequer

At least Kirstie and Phil aren't there.

This never gets old.

Blair obviously on a bit of a high beforehand and after a brief exchange with an attractive woman he spots a young lad and thinks 'crikey, I'm down with the kids too, Gordo could only dream of this sort of adulation, better keep the fans happy'.

You can literally spot the panicked moment, in his pathetic attempt to be popular with the yoof, when he realises this might not have been the answer he gave parliament, when asked if he'd attended Bilderberg. I also like the way he describes it as 'a good group' as if he's yakking about Mumford & Sons at Glastonbury, or something. 'yeah Kissinger, to be fair he may have had a bit of a beef with Aldo Moro and been behind a whole load of other morally questionable stuff but, despite looking like a vile old rotting corpse he still rocks out on drums'

This never gets old.

Blair obviously on a bit of a high beforehand and after a brief exchange with an attractive woman he spots a young lad and thinks 'crikey, I'm down with the kids too, Gordo could only dream of this sort of adulation, better keep the fans happy'.

You can literally spot the panicked moment, in his pathetic attempt to be popular with the yoof, when he realises this might not have been the answer he gave parliament, when asked if he'd attended Bilderberg. I also like the way he describes it as 'a good group' as if he's yakking about Mumford & Sons at Glastonbury, or something. 'yeah Kissinger, to be fair he may have had a bit of a beef with Aldo Moro and been behind a whole load of other morally questionable stuff but, despite looking like a vile old rotting corpse he still rocks out on drums'

Brilliant! Thank you for posting.

Nothing wll happen to him for lying to parliament, same way as nothing happened to him for killing loads of Iraqis. The only hope for justice lies in the next world, if there is one.

It's a close call but I reckon that 99 year old David Rockefeller suit is scarier

195rtk.jpg

whatever is living inside it must be very attached to it