pl1

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Ah, the delusion of politicians that think they can do anything.

One journalist wrote-up that he did a few weeks boxing training and did some sparring with one of the big US heavyweights (?20 yrs ago) and began to think he was getting quite good at it and was having a pop at the heavyweight, who, in the controlled fashion that boxers have, let him have one proper punch but still short of full power. The journalist reported it as being like hit by a car and realised that delusional self-confidence only gets you so far.

Lembit Opik has just learnt the same lesson. Not my favourite person for his attitude to women.

HOLA448

The vid shows him standing around in the ring for 6 mins. No wrestling - zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Complete media whore, like so many politicians, but no action.

You obviously have an untrained eye...

He's not just 'standing around', thats the 'lembit leer' or the 'opik ogle', just like the hulk hogan atomic leg drop. Every wrestler has his trademark moves. Lembits is to turn them to laughing jelly with his crooked smiles and attempts at gurning.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Have a look at the Guido Fawkes blog - some mobile phone film of it - not for the squeamish.

He was on radio 5 live but Nicky Campbell just mocked him. A self promo attempt that has gone very badly wrong. It looks like Lembit thought it was a light hearted game and the other guy didn't.

My link - scroll down a bit.

Y

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Have a look at the Guido Fawkes blog - some mobile phone film of it - not for the squeamish.

He was on radio 5 live but Nicky Campbell just mocked him. A self promo attempt that has gone very badly wrong. It looks like Lembit thought it was a light hearted game and the other guy didn't.

My link - scroll down a bit.

Y

I didn't know they actually said "Is there a Doctor in the house?" in real life :P

HOLA4413

I just watched some of it. It was not a pretty sight.

The "real" wrestler just about snapped our Lembit in two over his leg and then watched him twich on the floor, obviously in serious trouble, for a full 30 seconds before jumping on him again.

Shocking really, with the crowd shouting we want more I had to stop watching. Not nice.

HOLA4414

I just watched some of it. It was not a pretty sight.

The "real" wrestler just about snapped our Lembit in two over his leg and then watched him twich on the floor, obviously in serious trouble, for a full 30 seconds before jumping on him again.

Shocking really, with the crowd shouting we want more I had to stop watching. Not nice.

Not nice for anyone least of all a 46 year old man with a prior spinal injury.

HOLA4415

Ah, the delusion of politicians that think they can do anything.

One journalist wrote-up that he did a few weeks boxing training and did some sparring with one of the big US heavyweights (?20 yrs ago) and began to think he was getting quite good at it and was having a pop at the heavyweight, who, in the controlled fashion that boxers have, let him have one proper punch but still short of full power. The journalist reported it as being like hit by a car and realised that delusional self-confidence only gets you so far.

Lembit Opik has just learnt the same lesson. Not my favourite person for his attitude to women.

are you saying knobbing one of the cheeky girls is demeaning?

Archived