HOLA441

Try this one out instead

Gobekli Tepe

gobeklitepe_nov08_631.jpg

and don't forget to check out the date

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

that's probably the most penetrating scientific analysis these things have bean subjected to yet.

I am not going under the knife though. They can do it once I pop my clogs. If I am an alien I want a statue built in my honour.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Interesting, but it doesn't tell me anything about reasoned, scientific discipline.

There's a reason they called "the dark ages", the dark ages. And it's not because there was linear technological progress...

I picked the examples I posted here because their study has been subject to discipline and they are (currently) still anomalous. I don't believe that either, or any of the other examples I could post, were beyond the wit of Man when they were created but they do not fit well with existing narratives. Both are thought-provoking marvels afaic

HOLA4410

The book 1421 The Year China Discovered the World shows how many of those firsts are nothing of the sort yet our schools are still teaching it.

Oh yeah, that guy. Good for a laugh. There is a reason it isn't taken seriously by academics - it's rubbish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1421:_The_Year_China_Discovered_the_World#1421:_The_Year_China_Discovered_the_World

A group of scholars and navigators, Su Ming Yang of the United States, Jin Guo-Ping of Portugal, Philip Rivers of Malaysia, Malhão Pereira and Geoff Wade of Singapore questioned Menzies' methods and findings in a joint message:[25]

His book 1421: The Year China Discovered the World, is a work of sheer fiction presented as revisionist history. Not a single document or artifact has been found to support his new claims on the supposed Ming naval expeditions beyond Africa...Menzies' numerous claims and the hundreds of pieces of "evidence" he has assembled have been thoroughly and entirely discredited by historians, maritime experts and oceanographers from China, the U.S., Europe and elsewhere.

Felipe Fernández-Armesto, a professor of history at Tufts University in the United States and at Queen Mary, University of London, examined Menzies' claim that private papers of Columbus indicate a Chinese ambassador in correspondence with the Pope, and labels this claim as "drivel."

If you want a properly researched book on Chinese historical firsts, Joseph Needham is the chap you want

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Needham

HOLA4411

I dismiss the OP, and I haven't been through the higher education system.

Until I see some actual evidence that this is part of the remains of an alien, I'll continue to believe it's either a hoax or a badly distorted human skull. All around us, in the past and the present there IS documented evidence of genetic abnormalities and horrific conditions that can cause extreme deformities.

Three posts of mine with detail were not uploaded and I can't be bothered anymore.

I typed found americas/russia and Malta and that was your que to sit up and do some work. You did squat. Just Wackipedia probably. Stay asleep then. It matters not a jot to truth seekers like me. :)

FYI I wanna be the guy putting on Nikes in billy connely's african filmaker/soundman lion joke. You can be the other guy.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

As one can see, the human skull is made of 3 plates, the alien 2.

The Alien skull has addition nerve exits for its extra large Brain.

EA. If you want to discuss this stuff seriously it is probably better to do it by PM rather than with the Flat Earth Society jeering from their cages in the corner. Much more of this and we're likely to see spittle running from mouths.

Or are there any decent websites out there? Most I've visited seem to have a large population of looney tunes where pretty much any serious conversation is disrupted and decays. Looneys on both side BTW.

Mmm. I wonder why. :unsure:

I think this REPLICAS eyes may be oversized but have not been able to check. I've been in and out of hospital since march last year and the ortho dept never seem to have a complete skull for me to compare. I'll have to buy a normal one when I can justify the cost. ;)

I don't think it is any more alien than we are TBH.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I picked the examples I posted here because their study has been subject to discipline and they are (currently) still anomalous. I don't believe that either, or any of the other examples I could post, were beyond the wit of Man when they were created but they do not fit well with existing narratives. Both are thought-provoking marvels afaic

Throughout history there have been cases of two steps forwards, one step back.

The burning of the Library of Alexandria is one such example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_of_Alexandria

Doesn't mean that any mummified deformed skulls found in the ground are from aliens though. :(

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

using wiki to back your arguments up endears you to no-one.

i'm from higher education and while the op vid looks like someone's had the welder out i don't rule out 'humans' already having left this planet/being amongst us.

maybe the naysayers here are them.

they live :unsure:

HOLA4418

Throughout history there have been cases of two steps forwards, one step back.

The burning of the Library of Alexandria is one such example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_of_Alexandria

Doesn't mean that any mummified deformed skulls found in the ground are from aliens though. :(

I expressed my scepticism about alien skulls earlier

As for the two steps, forward one step back syndrome, one reason why I picked the examples I did is because in both cases, the first step is currently absent from the record. In both cases, the skills required to construct the artefacts came out of the blue and went back into the blue. If there was currently any evidence of precursors I would not consider them to be anomalous

HOLA4419

This document is good if you're at all interested in this subject, ie that of Ooparts and so on (Out Of Place Artifacts)..

http://thecrowhouse.com/Documents/Earths%20Forbidden%20Secrets%20Part%20One.pdf

Thanks, I haven't seen that document before, though many of the artefacts are familiar. The problem with most of these catalogues that I've seen is that the authors are not very discriminating with their selections - lumping '500,000 year old' spark plugs :angry: in with stuff like the Trilithon at Baalbek which is genuinely puzzling

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

using wiki to back your arguments up endears you to no-one.

I love Wikipedia. If I find something I disagree with I can change it to reflect my point of view. :lol:

Man, you should see how long it took to edit all those documents that provided evidence of alien skulls...

P.S. Please tell me you you're not really "from higher education" - I shudder to think of someone who writes "i'm" being in contact with young, impressionable minds.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

I expressed my scepticism about alien skulls earlier

As for the two steps, forward one step back syndrome, one reason why I picked the examples I did is because in both cases, the first step is currently absent from the record. In both cases, the skills required to construct the artefacts came out of the blue and went back into the blue. If there was currently any evidence of precursors I would not consider them to be anomalous

In a much less integrated world than today, with relatively sparse archeological and documentary evidence of everything, it doesn't strike me as implausible that you could get the odd genius way ahead of his time capable of producing something amazing then vanishing without it continuing to be created. An ancient da Vinci perhaps.

HOLA4424

In a much less integrated world than today, with relatively sparse archeological and documentary evidence of everything, it doesn't strike me as implausible that you could get the odd genius way ahead of his time capable of producing something amazing then vanishing without it continuing to be created. An ancient da Vinci perhaps.

Archimedes springs to mind. There are accounts of machines that he constructed which puzzle engineers today. Though, of course, accounts are not quite the same thing as objects in the hand and those accounts may have stretched a bit in the course of telling and re-telling

The people alive 2,000 years ago were no less ingenious or capable than people alive today. By the same token, the people who came out of the last ice age 12,000 years ago were also equally capable. They had plenty of time to run a few things up and down before the existing narratives acknowledge they did. Which is not the same thing as claiming they definitely did

Archived