How Some Respond To Police Brutality

GBdamo

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

When The Police protect the interests of Fascist corporations, its what they deserve.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Any idea which country this is? Authority slowly losing respect. Check out the guy who trips over his own feet 42 seconds in. Wouldn't want him next to me in the trenches.:-)

It's Geneva in Switzerland. The police are Swiss. The match was against a Portuguese team, one of whose fans was prematurely celebrating the away team's victory at the 90th minute. Obviously the other Portuguese fans didn't take kindly to the police treatment of their compatriot!

Edit: I found out that from a German-commentated clip. Somehow I don't think they'll be showing that on the BBC - wouldn't want to start giving people ideas...

HOLA4411

It's Geneva in Switzerland. The police are Swiss. The match was against a Portuguese team, one of whose fans was prematurely celebrating the away team's victory at the 90th minute. Obviously the other Portuguese fans didn't take kindly to the police treatment of their compatriot!

Edit: I found out that from a German-commentated clip. Somehow I don't think they'll be showing that on the BBC - wouldn't want to start giving people ideas...

A bit of digging reveals this was a game from 2004, Etoile Carouge VS. Benfica Lissabon. Still, good to see it's still getting an airing, might keep the authorities on their toes.

HOLA4412
  • 4 weeks later...
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Archived