House Price Crash Forum

Bubble Lending Is Back

HOLA441

Maybe we'll start to see "child free mortgages" where the couple have to prove they have been sterilised to qualify for joint salaries multiples. It'll be worth it to avoid the deprivation of renting a home.

Not necesssary the loan itself is the financial sterilization tablet.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I am shocked by the replies on here mentioning the violence and crime.

But look at some of the replies on this forum whenever the Police get tough.

Frankly, as has been said before. People get the sort of Police that they deserve.

If the air brained critics keep demonising the Police, then these places will only get worse.

Myself, I don't mind a tough, brutal Police Force, quite prepared to bend the rules as in the 1960's.

Just keep out of their way.

Simple.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I am shocked by the replies on here mentioning the violence and crime.

But look at some of the replies on this forum whenever the Police get tough.

Frankly, as has been said before. People get the sort of Police that they deserve.

If the air brained critics keep demonising the Police, then these places will only get worse.

Myself, I don't mind a tough, brutal Police Force, quite prepared to bend the rules as in the 1960's.

Simple.

+1

Our police force is far too soft.

HOLA4412

Simple.

Indeed. That is the advantage of living in a democracy. You are generally fine as long as you keep out of the way of the police and the authorities in general. This is simple, so anyone who fails to do so deserves whatever he has coming, such as getting beaten to death if he is sufficiently unlucky.

Why not just piss off to North Korea or at least China? It would be right up your street, and no-one sane would miss you here.

HOLA4413

Indeed. That is the advantage of living in a democracy. You are generally fine as long as you keep out of the way of the police and the authorities in general. This is simple, so anyone who fails to do so deserves whatever he has coming, such as getting beaten to death if he is sufficiently unlucky.

Why not just piss off to North Korea or at least China? It would be right up your street, and no-one sane would miss you here.

Hippy

If no one has respect for the police then no one has respect for this countrys law. And unfortunatly that is the case currently. Few young people have any respect for authority. Many areas are no go areas for even the police.

Your example is extreme and ridiculous. Would you rather we all just went around loving and kissing each other and forgiving criminals for committing crimes?

The only people who benefit in such a society is the criminal at the expense of the innocent. Crimes pays currently, following the law doesn't.

Edited by Pent Up

HOLA4414

Apparently no need, it's worse here from all these accounts.

I suppose you welcome being beaten up just for looking the 'wrong' way

You are the sort that would keep on smiling if someone pissed all over you. And in fact in modern Britain, that could be the only way of staying alive.

No, I stand by what I say. I did not ask for a N.Korean Police Force, just what we used to have.

HOLA4415

Apparently no need, it's worse here from all these accounts.

Not sure what you are referring to.

I suppose you welcome being beaten up just for looking the 'wrong' way

Or for having a bad "attitude", or for daring to attend a peaceful protest?

You are the sort that would keep on smiling if someone pissed all over you. And in fact in modern Britain, that could be the only way of staying alive.

Nonsense. And we all have to smile while taking Labour's horrible economic mismanagement up the bum for decades to come, or at least those of us with any money still left.

No, I stand by what I say. I did not ask for a N.Korean Police Force, just what we used to have.

Whatever you could mean by that. You said "I don't mind a tough, brutal Police Force, quite prepared to bend the rules as in the 1960's." As far as I can tell, we already have a brutal Police Force who sometimes lie under oath - or so I believe the unfortunate Brazilian's jury thought ( http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article5330085.ece ). I hope that it counts as sufficient "rule-bending" for you. It's just that it does not really help make anyone safer. More people get convictions because Labour had a box for that. The effect is a lot of older people with convictions who probably did not do much that could not be sensibly ignored, the middle class increasingly distrusting the police, and feeling unsafe. It's amazing what just a bit of management by targets can achieve.

HOLA4416

Until the 4 and 5 x lending stops ............//

The lenders of 4 and 5 x income are not allowing for the fact that, you will only need to return to 9-10% mortgages (common place in the 80's and early 90's) and absolutely none of these people could sustain their mortgage payments. With capital repayments on top it is impossible.

WOT?!? YOU MEAN

LIAR LOANS? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Not sure what you are referring to.

Or for having a bad "attitude", or for daring to attend a peaceful protest?

Nonsense. And we all have to smile while taking Labour's horrible economic mismanagement up the bum for decades to come, or at least those of us with any money still left.

Whatever you could mean by that. You said "I don't mind a tough, brutal Police Force, quite prepared to bend the rules as in the 1960's." As far as I can tell, we already have a brutal Police Force who sometimes lie under oath - or so I believe the unfortunate Brazilian's jury thought ( http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article5330085.ece ). I hope that it counts as sufficient "rule-bending" for you. It's just that it does not really help make anyone safer. More people get convictions because Labour had a box for that. The effect is a lot of older people with convictions who probably did not do much that could not be sensibly ignored, the middle class increasingly distrusting the police, and feeling unsafe. It's amazing what just a bit of management by targets can achieve.

Obviously we disagree.

Fine.

But all this unchecked criminality which we did not have 50 years ago brings utter misery to millions.

Still you prefer to support the yobs.

Fine