House Price Crash Forum

A New Acme?

Tiger Woods?

HOLA441

A single high school gym teacher had sex with five students at her school, a court was told yesterday.

Stacy Schuler, 32, had sexual relations with the students – most of whom were football players at the school – over a five-month period from last August to December, the Warren County jury heard.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354083/Single-high-school-teacher-sex-students.html#ixzz1D9KCg6ez

Link

HOLA442

Funny isn't it? (in the olde british odd rather than comical)

That traditionally it is MEN who are all seen as abusers of children who are out to get Children at every opportunity or so the media portrays.

Especially with things like this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airline_sex_discrimination_policy_controversy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10401416

And yet, most of the stories appearing appear to be women.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Funny isn't it? (in the olde british odd rather than comical)

That traditionally it is MEN who are all seen as abusers of children who are out to get Children at every opportunity or so the media portrays.

And yet, most of the stories appearing appear to be women.

And why do you think that is?

BTW, I found out that studies show that 75% of adult women have been the victim of sexual assault.

HOLA446

BTW, I found out that studies show that 75% of adult women have been the victim of sexual assault.

:lol:

Whilst this may be true as in studies and the results - you do appreciate many women make stuff up ?

I know a number of woman who if surveyed would say they have never cheated - when in fact they have. Women will make stuff up and lie - even on a confidential survey/study.

I am sure this gos for questions on sexual assault as well as any other matter.

And yes of course blokes will lie on these things too. However nowhere near on the same scale. IMO.

HOLA447

So is it fair to label all women as money grabbing gold diggers? And as a result of this to declare marriage intent to defraud?

HOLA448

:lol:

Whilst this may be true as in studies and the results - you do appreciate many women make stuff up ?

Yup my uber cynicism was triggered when I heard that. I know two blokes accused of rape, they were completely innocent. Not a he said she said scenario either.

HOLA449

Yup my uber cynicism was triggered when I heard that. I know two blokes accused of rape, they were completely innocent. Not a he said she said scenario either.

I know a couple too. In fact every bloke I talk to about this says the same thing. Yes - there are a small number of men out there who are nasty abusers of women. However there are a far higher number of woman who do the opposite IMO.

I think the sooner a male understands females are not to be trusted the better for them. Not saying all woman lie and no woman can be trusted. Of course not. However being cynical and assuming they are lying about many things is the safest route for any male to take.

Some may say that is a negative view on things. Perhaps that is true. However it is the most sensible option for any male IMO. Same goes for most woman as well in fact.

Not nice but it is the truth.

HOLA4410

Sorry, but I've got to have a link to that.

...but these days smiling at a girl is sexual assault, and god forbid you smile at a child. :blink:

HOLA4411

I'm sure that's true but it depends a lot on what behavior the average person would actually consider the definition to cover. If you are talking abou the strict legal defiinition (which I assume is what the figures are based on) then that covers everything from a tap on the **** by an acquaintence in the pub to being dragged down an alley by a stranger and repeatedly raped by a gang of men over the course of hours.

HOLA4412

I'm sure that's true but it depends a lot on what behavior the average person would actually consider the definition to cover. If you are talking abou the strict legal defiinition (which I assume is what the figures are based on) then that covers everything from a tap on the **** by an acquaintence in the pub to being dragged down an alley by a stranger and repeatedly raped by a gang of men over the course of hours.

Exactly. By the strict definition of the word - I would take a rough guess that 99.9% of the UK population has been 'sexually assaulted'.

Not really a reflection of reality though.

HOLA4413

Exactly. By the strict definition of the word - I would take a rough guess that 99.9% of the UK population has been 'sexually assaulted'.

Not really a reflection of reality though.

I reckon I must have been sexually assaulted five or six times on Friday night and at least one of them was by a woman and definately intentional.

HOLA4414

I reckon I must have been sexually assaulted five or six times on Friday night and at least one of them was by a woman and definately intentional.

Next time it happens call crimestoppers !!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

First, many of these surveys that show extreme percentages are tendentious and classify almost anything as sexual assault, otherwise, how can you explain the wide variation in their results. How can some surverys show, say, 20% and others 75%?

Second, if the figures are actually "true", then what is classified as "sexual assault" is clearly normal, if unpleasant, behaviour. It makes no sense to criminalise normal human behaviour.

HOLA4419

So is it fair to label all women as money grabbing gold diggers? And as a result of this to declare marriage intent to defraud?

When divorce rates hit 51% then I suppose you can argue on the balance of probabilities...which is enough for the civil courts. Having said that, with some women I have met it is "beyond reasonable doubt."

Archived