Nice Satellite Pic Of Britain In The Deep Freezer

newbonic

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

mine saw the snow just a few hours ago :lol:

That was originally a quote from the head of the arch-warmist Met Office from the year 2000 - 10 years later and their climate models are completely trashed. But never mind, give them more money and they'll have a better model.. :rolleyes::ph34r:

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

That was originally a quote from the head of the arch-warmist Met Office from the year 2000 - 10 years later and their climate models are completely trashed. But never mind, give them more money and they'll have a better model.. :rolleyes::ph34r:

The models are fine. The snow and ice are just caused by temporary short-term factors. Interest rates need to stay at 0.5% and inflation will back below .... err sorry, I'm getting mixed up with something else.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I see why they call Ireland the "emerald isle".

Emerald Isle for "Ireland" is from 1795

(emerald or malachite), from Sem. baraq "shine" (cf. Heb. bareqeth "emerald," Arabic barq "lightning")

A 'shin-y' Obama ?

HOLA4412

This time next year when there it's likely to be snow free, I can see the Green lobby bringing out that picture saying something like "this time last year snow covered the whole country, this year there isn't any ... it must be global warming" or am I being cynical?

HOLA4413

This time next year when there it's likely to be snow free, I can see the Green lobby bringing out that picture saying something like "this time last year snow covered the whole country, this year there isn't any ... it must be global warming" or am I being cynical?

whether it's a cold winter or a mild one they can still say it's related to 'climate change'...

Bizarre-o.

HOLA4414

whether it's a cold winter or a mild one they can still say it's related to 'climate change'...

Bizarre-o.

I think the line they like to use is "is consistent with". A bit like how summer flooding is consistent with the scammers recommending drought-resistant plants a few years back. :ph34r:

HOLA4415

No, they thrive on ignorance, and given the amount of people who seem to have forgotten liebours crimes, they should thrive indeed.

Archived