House Price Crash Forum

Is It True Or Did I Dream It?

Battenberg

HOLA441

I really need this confirmed for the sake of my own sanity.

Whilst doing my regular stint around Tesco today I'm pretty certain I caught site of Phil & Kirsty on the cover of their own magazine, aptly titled Location, Location, Location.

Please tell me it was just a nightmare!

HOLA442
I really need this confirmed for the sake of my own sanity.

Whilst doing my regular stint around Tesco today I'm pretty certain I caught site of Phil & Kirsty on the cover of their own magazine, aptly titled Location, Location, Location.

Please tell me it was just a nightmare!

I wish I could, but sadly there is nothing dreamlike about this þastard lovechild of Phil and Kirsty's weekly televisual property-ramping exercise which has found it's way onto groaning magazine shelves across the nation:

http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/magazines.php?id=617

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
I wish I could, but sadly there is nothing dreamlike about this þastard lovechild of Phil and Kirsty's weekly televisual property-ramping exercise which has found it's way onto groaning magazine shelves across the nation:

http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/magazines.php?id=617

From the promotional text about it on that website:

Each issue follows house-hunting coupons, guides you through the purchasing process and brings you inspirational ideas to makeover all the rooms in your home within your budget.

Spell-checker problem? "Couples" maybe? Or are Phil and Krusty now handing out some sort of vouchers?....

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest Bart of Darkness
What does it cost? Or do you just put in an offer 1p less than the asking?

Better buy fast, word is that the next issue will be 5% more expensive.

HOLA449

i went to get my copy for £2.75, but by the time id reached woolworths the price had rocketed to £16.35.

i ended up have to share two middle pages of a metro with 2 students and a doley for £3.42. deposit on pages was 50p plus 25p admin charge.

Edited by right_freds_dead

HOLA4410
Guest Bart of Darkness
i went to get my copy for £2.75, but by the time id reached woolworths the price had rocketed to £16.35.

i ended up have to share two middle pages of a metro with 2 students and a doley for £3.42. deposit on pages was 50p plus 25p admin charge.

Damn, I've missed the boat!

I can now only afford the payments on a downmarket rag like Razzle from a newsagents in a less popular part of town.

HOLA4411
Damn, I've missed the boat!

I can now only afford the payments on a downmarket rag like Razzle from a newsagents in a less popular part of town.

you think thats bad. a friend of mine was still living with his mum and dad at 32, and they all shared a copy of "Colour Climax" which origially cost 4'ds and 6' hathpenny in 1955.

it was a special edition called "girdle fancy" and featured a model who was popular at the time called alice gellis, who had a magnificant bust.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423