House Price Crash Forum

Some Mate Gazza Is

Frank Hovis

HOLA441
HOLA442

Mother of 8. Travelled all the way from Surrey with her boys and is pictured wearing a Chelsea shirt.

Despite never having met the killer who became Britain's most wanted man, Ms Bystram said the family had travelled to the West Road Crematorium in Newcastle because 'we feel Raoul was a legend'.

In sickeningly sympathetic comments, Ms Bystam continued: 'I absolutely loved him. I just think he is a hero and I wanted to pay my respects.

'He kept them coppers on the run all that time. Fair enough people died but they must have deserved it.'

What a world we live in :(

moat loon.jpg

post-12527-12808510713357_thumb.jpg

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest theboltonfury

Mother of 8. Travelled all the way from Surrey with her boys and is pictured wearing a Chelsea shirt.

What a world we live in :(

Charming family. Probably spend evenings in discussing social reform policies and the terrible trouble in the gulf. Inbetween Ginsters Slices.

HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest X-QUORK
'He kept them coppers on the run all that time. Fair enough people died but they must have deserved it.'

Come on, which one of you is she?

HOLA448
HOLA449
Despite never having met the killer who became Britain's most wanted man, Ms Bystram said the family had travelled to the West Road Crematorium in Newcastle because 'we feel Raoul was a legend'.

In sickeningly sympathetic comments, Ms Bystam continued: 'I absolutely loved him. I just think he is a hero and I wanted to pay my respects.

People like that bring out the fascist in me. What use is she to the human race?

Not good.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

"What use is she to the human race?"

What use are you?

Who cares what use I am or am not? I'm not the one calling "Moaty" a legend or taking my children to pay homage at his funeral. If you'd been blinded by Moat, or worse, I doubt my internet post would be your primary concern.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

What on earth makes you think your internet post is my "primary" concern?

I just thought it was ugly.

Yes of course it was ugly. That's why I said "not good". And knew full well someone would give me flak for saying it.

Congratulations on being that person.

HOLA4418
Taxpayers also fund the rent on their £350,000 house in comfortable Addlestone, Surrey.

But Bystram insisted she was entitled to spend benefit cash on saying farewell to Moat - even though she never knew him and had nothing to do with his family.

The 53-year-old mum took her three youngest children on a 550-mile round trip by coach to attend Moat's funeral on Monday. She hailed the killer as a hero and called him a "good role model" for Joe, 15, Jed, 14, and 13-year-old Jess.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3080769/Raoul-Moat-fans-sick-funeral-boast.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

HOLA4419
It was a nice day out for my kids. You know what it's like in the school holidays, trying to keep the kids entertained and stop them from getting bored.

They enjoyed it. It was better than Legoland or any other theme park. We took a packed lunch and the kids liked going to the funeral.

I wanted them to pay their respects to Raoul and it's my right to spend the money how I like.

As far as I'm concerned it was a day out for my kids and an educational one for them, too. It's also something for them to remember when they grow up.

Oh dear, I actually agree with that point. They'll certainly remember it and it will make them mini celebrities at school next term.

She must have been to Legoland a lot though, I know people who go a few times a year and the kids love it.

HOLA4420

So a stranger turned up at the funeral to offer sympathy and support while the Daily Mail turned up to sneer and judge not only Moat but also his grieving family and friends. Somehow this makes the Mail and its verminous readers feel socially superior does it?

HOLA4421

So a stranger turned up at the funeral to offer sympathy and support while the Daily Mail turned up to sneer and judge not only Moat but also his grieving family and friends. Somehow this makes the Mail and its verminous readers feel socially superior does it?

Well, superior anyway:

The mother called the gunman a "good role model".

"I think his morals were good, too. He only did what he did because of what his girlfriend did to him. I know he shot those people but I haven't really thought about them."

I take it you didn't actually read it then.

HOLA4422
Guest theboltonfury

Verminous readers?

Don't tell me. For unbiased and non-judgemental news, you take the Guardian?

HOLA4423

Most Mail readers are those who despite their own class and want to be in a higher one.

Personally, I think all classes are bulklsh1t, I aspire to not belong to any of them. I don't even aspire to that - I think I've already achieved it.

As for feeling superior to this woman, most dogs in this country are superior to her! What a disgusting piece of filth. People like her only exist due to governmental support.

We need to bring back eugenics. Unfortunately, it is tarnished due to Hitler. Many famous intelligent thinkers were in support of it, Churchill included.

We should be bettering the human race, not bringing it down. Even if we were all like this in the Middle Ages, we have the easy means to improve ourselves well beyond the scum that she is.

My old man would've said "she should have been drowned at birth". While I am not as draconian as him, I can certainly see his point.

HOLA4424
Guest X-QUORK

For once I'm on the side of the DM. Yes, we should be pointing and laughing at these scumsuckers.

HOLA4425

Archived