House Price Crash Forum

Hundreds Protest Outside Bankers' Houses In Dc

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

"The Chicago-based grassroots organization National People's Action, in coordination with the SEIU, bused more than 700 workers from 20 states..."

Way to go!

No doubt they were transported by taxpayer funds. The US is f**ked!

Forum clown alert!

HOLA445

"The Chicago-based grassroots organization National People's Action, in coordination with the SEIU, bused more than 700 workers from 20 states..."

No doubt they were transported by taxpayer funds. The US is f**ked!

Bankers' bonuses are paid for by the US taxapayer, but you pick up on some bus fares? <_<

Are you a schill for the banksta gang? :ph34r:

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Absolutely spot on TMT.

Have to say though, in a country where there are more guns than people - i.e. meaning some sods have more than one gun - a crowd gathering outside your house must be worrying.

How many of them were carrying side-arms - it only takes one person after all.

HOLA4410

Have to say though, in a country where there are more guns than people - i.e. meaning some sods have more than one gun - a crowd gathering outside your house must be worrying.

How many of them were carrying side-arms - it only takes one person after all.

there's plenty of rope for sale in this country. :ph34r:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Have you folks looked at the background and connections of the SEIU?

This is likely to be a staged event. The SEIU is a government union organization, with Soros funding connections, and close connections to the Obama White House.

About 2 weeks ago, they made a spectacular own goal by protesting for more pay in front of a nation with 39 million people on food stamps. They were bused to that event as well, payed by union dues that were extorted from the tax payer, no doubt.

This is nothing more than a planned PR stunt by the most hated labour union in America.

Watch for the million strong protest planned for Washington in September/October of this year. That will be grass roots, and meaningful.

HOLA4413

first comment reads (& I agree):

These wa.., I mean bankers should thank their lucky stars the were not around at the time of say, the French Revolution.

Or the British revolution... oops sorry forgot there never has been one. Well it's never to late for one, is it? ;)

HOLA4414

Have you folks looked at the background and connections of the SEIU?

This is likely to be a staged event. The SEIU is a government union organization, with Soros funding connections, and close connections to the Obama White House.

Why would Soros organize a protest against his own ilk? Take that tin foil hat off, will ya?

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Yup. Read Soro's 'Open Society' and follow his charitable work. A lot of it has gone to the SEIU.

A number of countries have banned his charities.

Foundations or charities of the ultra rich exist purely as a way to evade tax, no wonder they have been banned in some countries.

Edited by wise_eagle

HOLA4417

Foundations or charities of the ultra rich exist purely as a way to evade tax, no wonder they have been banned in some countries.

Soro's Open Society is straight from Karl Popper.

His charities have been banned because they are overtly political, and in smaller countries, with his money, they represent a national threat. That's why they have been banned.

I respect Soros for his intelligence, but at the same time I abhor his political views.

HOLA4418

Soro's Open Society is straight from Karl Popper.

His charities have been banned because they are overtly political, and in smaller countries, with his money, they represent a national threat. That's why they have been banned.

I respect Soros for his intelligence, but at the same time I abhor his political views.

Seems even far more evil than even 'Common Purpose' to me. These foundations all exist to further the interests of the 'elite' and their lunatic goals (apart from evading tax as I mentioned already).

Edited by wise_eagle

HOLA4419

Seems even far more evil than even 'Common Purpose' to me. These foundations all exist to further the interests of the 'elite' and their lunatic goals (apart from evading tax as I mentioned already).

My personal view is that the number one threat to the world is the concentration of great wealth in the hands of a few; where individuals or groups of individuals can destabilize countries. Soros, Gates, Buffet, Walton..etc.etc. all fall into this category. They all want to be Masters of the Universe (or they already think they are).

I say, cap individual wealth to 1 billion dollars, and any wealth above this reverts to the people. Other than this, government should just butt out.

HOLA4420

My personal view is that the number one threat to the world is the concentration of great wealth in the hands of a few; where individuals or groups of individuals can destabilize countries. Soros, Gates, Buffet, Walton..etc.etc. all fall into this category. They all want to be Masters of the Universe (or they already think they are).

The ones you mentioned have peanuts compared to the real 'elite', starting from the Saudi royal family, the British royal family (most of their wealth doesn't appear in any accounts), the oil barons like the Rockefeller family, the big banking families like the Rothschild, these are the ones with the real wealth that think they control the world.

HOLA4421

The ones you mentioned have peanuts compared to the real 'elite', starting from the Saudi royal family, the British royal family (most of their wealth doesn't appear in any accounts), the oil barons like the Rockefeller family, the big banking families like the Rothschild, these are the ones with the real wealth that think they control the world.

They probably do control the world, for now. But they could lose it too.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

They are on the thin edge of losing it, nothing is decided yet, they either gain much stronger control over us or they lose it all.

Don't you think that the survival of the Euro plays into the hands of the elite, and that it's failure would work against them? I see the European Union and Euro as a mini-model of global elite control...

As the Euro goes, so goes globalist aspiration for a few more decades, anyway...

HOLA4424

Don't you think that the survival of the Euro plays into the hands of the elite, and that it's failure would work against them? I see the European Union and Euro as a mini-model of global elite control...

As the Euro goes, so goes globalist aspiration for a few more decades, anyway...

You are quite likely right, the thing is the Euro is going nowhere anytime soon, as I said in more detail in the other thread, current turmoils were staged for many interrelated reasons.

HOLA4425

You would think a banker would have a better quality house than that. Jeez its got weatherboard external cladding, i wouldn't be surprised if the cheap fecker has vinyl siding over the top of it as well.

And why protest about Bank of America in Washington, DC? Wouldn't it be better to go protest on Wall Street? Doesn't make sense to me. All staged.