House Price Crash Forum

Boob Op Callie's Blown The Lott

cashinmattress

HOLA441

She won't be winning it again and she'll have to live with that fact.

On a slightly different subject, remember that thug Michael Carroll that won £9million?

Its when people like that win you realise how unfair life can be.

I say that because I was recently talking to an engineeer with a brilliant idea for a CO2 emissions reduction device. He was struggling to raise finance yet people like this young woman and Carroll squander their winnings when they could be investing it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Chavscum. She had all that dosh as an opening wedge to do so much, and she's p1ssed it away.

I wish I had won that kind of money at aged 16!

Still, she's not that bad looking she can always do some stripping or whoring for more easy money.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
I like to think of it as Darwin's theory playing itself out in glorious technicolour

She got herself knocked up.

She is one of Darwin's winners, unlike the middle class career woman who reaches 35 and realises she is now barren and can't fulfill her sole purpose in life.

If you want to play the Darwin card, at least get it right ;)

HOLA448
She won't be winning it again and she'll have to live with that fact.

On a slightly different subject, remember that thug Michael Carroll that won £9million?

Its when people like that win you realise how unfair life can be.

I say that because I was recently talking to an engineeer with a brilliant idea for a CO2 emissions reduction device. He was struggling to raise finance yet people like this young woman and Carroll squander their winnings when they could be investing it.

Not being flippant but it is a lottery I'm afraid.

There probably are some winners who have done good things - not the kind of things likely to sell papers though, and probably not done by attention seekers.

I'd love to come into a lot of money and do good things but 14,000,000 to 1 is a bit of a long shot. I might even organise a HPC party.

HOLA449
Chavscum. She had all that dosh as an opening wedge to do so much, and she's p1ssed it away.

I wish I had won that kind of money at aged 16!

Still, she's not that bad looking she can always do some stripping or whoring for more easy money.

http://images.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http...sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Just to keep you going. Personally, as boob jobs go I'm not that impressed.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

She is one of Darwin's winners, unlike the middle class career woman who reaches 35 and realises she is now barren and can't fulfill her sole purpose in life.

There's a film (Idiocracy) based on this very concept of perverse natural selection - that more intelligent women tend to put off having children until it's too late, wheras the chavscum breed like rabbits, basically kicking evolution into reverse gear and leading to a world populated by mental subtards addicted to trashy TV, soft drinks and advertising.

The film was sh1te though.

HOLA4412
I like to think of it as Darwin's theory playing itself out in glorious technicolour

Perhaps Richard Dawkins might like to provide the narration. Although, on the whether or not there's a god front, this case is a bit borderline TBH.

If you want to play the Darwin card, at least get it right ;)

I think you'll find that being the youngest ever woman to make partner at some long since merged and forgotten law firm will more than make up for it.

HOLA4413
I think you'll find that being the youngest ever woman to make partner at some long since merged and forgotten law firm will more than make up for it.

Not really.

You represent many hundreds of million years of parentage where each generation has survived to reproductive age and successfully raised offspring, until you.

Doesn't matter how much you earn, your DNA has now been removed from the gene pool.

Fail.

PS, were you being sarcastic? It's late sorry... :unsure:

HOLA4414
Not really.

You represent many hundreds of million years of parentage where each generation has survived to reproductive age and successfully raised offspring, until you.

Doesn't matter how much you earn, your DNA has now been removed from the gene pool.

Fail.

PS, were you being sarcastic? It's late sorry... :unsure:

Of course I f*cking was. :lol:

HOLA4415

Archived