House Price Crash Forum

Mp's At Risk Of Self-harm During Long Summer Break

juvenal

HOLA441

'As MP's slope home for their summer break - after the expenses scandal - there is concern that they might be at risk of depression... or worse..'

This bunch of chancers, cheats and spivs are actually asking for sympathy!

Pass the sick bag...

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest KingCharles1st

You can imagine the strain- driving down the motorway on your way to Cornwall in the Cayenne, and suddenly you get a puncture...

And NOBODY STOPS TO HELP!

After 15 minutes of endurance, Christobelle takes Yyvonia, Troy and 50% of everything you have

HOLA445
HOLA446

Link please?

I only ask because there is always a winker that asks me :)

Could we not pool our vast experience & offer our leaders & representatives a 'Self-Harm Guide Book'?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Link please?

I only ask because there is always a winker that asks me :)

Could we not pool our vast experience & offer our leaders & representatives a 'Self-Harm Guide Book'?

It was the last story on C4 News tonight, with a lot of pleading by MP's who feeled they've been 'tarred' with some sort of brush they don't deserve.

Some will even think seriously as to whether they want to 'continue to serve' (AKA stay on the gravy train)..

The only thing I'd serve them with would be a boot in their fat @arses.

I haven't got a link as such, but listening to that crowd of thieving, brown-nosing, cheapjack careerists has almost put me off a second helping of pork casserole.

HOLA4413
It was the last story on C4 News tonight, with a lot of pleading by MP's who feeled they've been 'tarred' with some sort of brush they don't deserve.

Some will even think seriously as to whether they want to 'continue to serve' (AKA stay on the gravy train)..

The only thing I'd serve them with would be a boot in their fat @arses.

I haven't got a link as such, but listening to that crowd of thieving, brown-nosing, cheapjack careerists has almost put me off a second helping of pork casserole.

They will think seriously about leaving right till the next election, they dont want to miss out on the 70K or so "close down" expenses.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I do humbly apologise juvenal.

For some reason I thought this was a spoof :blink:

HOLA4416

"One minister said he thought everyone was whispering about him when he went into the shops, and MPs say their partners and families are telling them they must give up the job".

nothing to do with being a complete and utter prat for helping to stuff the worlds economy then.

HOLA4417

'MPs have told Channel 4 News of being "shattered", "on the floor" and "destroyed" by the expenses saga'.

Yes, it can be a bit of a shock being caught with your hand in the till, and your snout in the trough.

HOLA4418

Self Harm?

I think they should be more worried about the mysterious fire that may (or may not) burn down their constituency homes whilst their they're off on some exotic holiday masquerading as a tax-payer funded jolly, or the fact that they keep getting mysterious calls in the middle of night with just the sound of a chainsaw buzzing ominously in the background.

Self Harm? SELF HARM?? Does that come by way of a baseball bat across the knees by any chance...?

W4NK3RS the lot of 'em!

HOLA4419
'MPs have told Channel 4 News of being "shattered", "on the floor" and "destroyed" by the expenses saga'.

Yes, it can be a bit of a shock being caught with your hand in the till, and your snout in the trough.

Not forgetting the extra work in commissioning the waves of VI green shoots bull in an attempt to maintain the value of their BTLs

though no doubt the tax payer funds it <_<

HOLA4420
Guest skullingtonjoe

And I thought I`d heard it all. I can imagine we`ll see a wave of our `leaders` checking into The Priory at taxpayers` expense...no one-year-waiting-list NHS Mental Health services for those guys :rolleyes:

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
'As MP's slope home for their summer break - after the expenses scandal - there is concern that they might be at risk of depression... or worse..'

maybe they should have thought about the consequences of the policies they had been voting for.

it's all very well dishing out abusive behaviour to others,but not terribly nice when you are on the receiving end.

they were entrusted with making britain a fair and just society.

THEY FAILED.

YOU'VE SOWN THE WIND,NOW REAP THE WHIRLWIND.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived