HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Clever stuff DYIV. ;)

Vast amounts of information from all over the world being posted here:

http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1517

great link but has only worried me more and now there is boatloads of reading to do.

why are we hearing about tamiflu but the only treatments discussed on that site are zanamivir and osectamivir? sounds like tamiflu is pointless?

What are NSAIDS? I didn't know that taking ibuprofen or asprin when ill with the flu can cause the problems it does, thought that was what was recommended.

anyone know about vitamin d suppliments and/or dosages for children?

HOLA448
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
great link but has only worried me more and now there is boatloads of reading to do.

why are we hearing about tamiflu but the only treatments discussed on that site are zanamivir and osectamivir? sounds like tamiflu is pointless?

What are NSAIDS? I didn't know that taking ibuprofen or asprin when ill with the flu can cause the problems it does, thought that was what was recommended.

anyone know about vitamin d suppliments and/or dosages for children?

I'd take the flutrackers forum with a seriously big pinch of salt, and don't go doing weird dietary things with your kids.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
I'd take the flutrackers forum with a seriously big pinch of salt, and don't go doing weird dietary things with your kids.

I know all about internet forums, don't worry, the bits that I was reading were not from armchair warriors but doctors and reprts produced by medical pro's. Aren't you ar gp? anything to this vitamin d thing?

florida state had advised people to stock tamiflu or if they couldn't get it the black eldercerry extract - sambucol. Are they just giving people hope is is fruit extract really any use as an antiviral?

HOLA4414

Tamiflu is just a retail name for oseltamivir.

Relenza is a retail name for zanamivir.

NSAID = Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Have a look at the discussion in off-topic about the warnings about this in regards to swine flu.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...&start=3375

For medical advice, I would stick to the news/medical articles in flutrackers and not the armchair experts.

HOLA4415
Argentina: 10% of the deceased are doctors and nurses

Saturday July 18 2009 23:24

BUENOS AIRES .- At least 10% of those killed by influenza A (H1N1) are health professionals. This figure was reported yesterday by an MP who said the national Ministry of Health a report on the status of doctors and nurses who are working to combat the epidemic. "The sector of health workers is one of the most affected by the health emergency that we are experiencing," said the parliament of the Civic Coalition, Virginia Linares.

http://www.lagaceta.com.ar/nota/335659/Inf...enfermeros.html

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
I don't think they will like the taste of donkey anymore than salt :lol:

Pepperoni on pizzas produced on the continent often contains horse/donkey meat, probably the best format to feed it to kids.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
BUENOS AIRES .- At least 10% of those killed by influenza A (H1N1) are health professionals

There is a certain poetic symmetry with public sector over spending.

Perhaps banksters and politicians will also be over represented.

Nature has it's own undeniable beauty.

HOLA4424
If I drop dead before I get a really cheap house I'll be coming back to do some serious haunting.

its not planes we need, its pilots.

air vice MArshall Lord Dowding 1941, and Battle of Britain.

HOLA4425

Archived