House Price Crash Forum

Oh My............!

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
This sounds like a B-movie plot from the 1950s, it even has Hitler! Maybe the Chinese are actually being duped by some Goldfinger android created by a mad Nazi scientist, who plans to buy up all the world's gold for some crazy alchemy experiment so he can bring Hitler back to life, only when he melts all the gold down and runs electric shocks through it all the energy blows a hole in the ozone layer and we are attacked by giant wasps from outer space.

I recommend reading some Noam Chomsky. I've read a very good book of his called 'Interventions'. It is chiefly about the US attacks of Afganistan and Iraq. It is a collection of articles written by him during the period 2001-2006 (if I remember rightly). The interesting thing is that reading the book with hindsight you know he accurately predicted what would happen and why it would happen, as it all came to pass. It's a much more compelling validation of the actions taken by the US than the rubbish trotted out in the MSM. Basically the US are bullying b@stards only working in their own interests and this unfolding episode in their history will be no different.

BTW The Hitler reference is mainly about the US using a war economy and sequestering more resources through war to put itself back on top, rather than Nazism. And if the US had harnessed control of Space Wasps they'd be plotting how to use them on Iran as we speak.

HOLA444
I've heard the rumours about comex having too much paper gold and we should have seen something of a problem in Feb but it didnt materialise.

However I've been transfering funds over to my physical gold account for when the £ sinks backs down (its rise is timed nicely for the large foreign currency players and those doing some Xmas imports) so will be jumping back into gold then.

However one of my banks in the middle of the transfer process called to ask what I was doing. Told them buying gold as we are entering a good time to buy. They have never called me up to ask what I was doing even when I was transferring money through them in the opposite direction just a couple months ago!

Still it shows me that they are monitoring all transactions now so maybe the security or fraud side of things are belatedly being tightened up!

So does this mean that if you buy at the current "price" (what is it now, around $900?), you are paying 900 but the real price is probably something like 2,000? So if you do have physical gold, then when all this unravels you are quids in?!? Just so long as you get out in time (like any other pyramid then, I suppose).

HOLA445
So does this mean that if you buy at the current "price" (what is it now, around $900?), you are paying 900 but the real price is probably something like 2,000? So if you do have physical gold, then when all this unravels you are quids in?!? Just so long as you get out in time (like any other pyramid then, I suppose).

That's exactly the theory. However, underpriced or not (and bear in mind Gordo sold our gold cheap to help prop up the $ and £ - so manipulation is a reality), the forthcoming collapse of the dollar, sterling and euro will cause a rush into gold for safety, this will push price up on it's own plus start a huge bubble. Hopefully a holy trinity of Comex exposure, currency crash and bubble speculation will drive this baby to the moon. Just time the exit right before it blows.

HOLA446

What's up with moderation these days? In the last few weeks we've had extreme OT-ing of subjects previously allowable, mention of specific weapons on TFH threads deleted, and now a G O L D thread not OT'd.

Has the world gone MAD????

Interesting thread BTW.

HOLA447
HOLA448
I recommend reading some Noam Chomsky. I've read a very good book of his called 'Interventions'. It is chiefly about the US attacks of Afganistan and Iraq. It is a collection of articles written by him during the period 2001-2006 (if I remember rightly). The interesting thing is that reading the book with hindsight you know he accurately predicted what would happen and why it would happen, as it all came to pass. It's a much more compelling validation of the actions taken by the US than the rubbish trotted out in the MSM. Basically the US are bullying b@stards only working in their own interests and this unfolding episode in their history will be no different.

BTW The Hitler reference is mainly about the US using a war economy and sequestering more resources through war to put itself back on top, rather than Nazism. And if the US had harnessed control of Space Wasps they'd be plotting how to use them on Iran as we speak.

Not read him but Iraq was really about Iran, hence the poorly fabricated WMD debacle.

Oil reserves in order

Saudi Arabia

Iran

Iraq.

Allah u akbar!

Nick

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Would China not receive a good nuking if they pulled the plug on the US?

Well no because the USA can not build anything without stuff from China and just on it's own China would be quite a match for the USA never mind Russia and all the others the USA has pissed off.

Watch north Korea and keep in mind that China uses it much the same as the USA uses israil and read up on the 36th parael to see how the USA did in it's last attempt to take on China.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
It's a bit melodramatic, isn't it?

But what I took from it is that more paper gold has been sold than actually exists physically, so there's aggro ahead..

Paper gold?

TBH you have to hand it to them, they are clever, inventing more gold than exists AND actually selling it too.

Who remembers all them "buy gold" nobs who used to infect this site? (dont know where they gone) did they buy real gold or paper gold?

HOLA4416
Paper gold?

TBH you have to hand it to them, they are clever, inventing more gold than exists AND actually selling it too.

Who remembers all them "buy gold" nobs who used to infect this site? (dont know where they gone) did they buy real gold or paper gold?

I have had a little dabble in gold ownership (very small % of my total assets) personaly I bought the real stuff so I can see it in my hand.

I'm not sure I trust these "don't worry its all in a vault in switzerland" type arrangments. How can I get proof that it exists?

Also when you are buying small amounts there's really no disadvantage in buying the physical stuff.

HOLA4417
Guest vicmac64

And if trading in Gold is made illegal in your new Globalist Corporate society Super Ted, what will you think of Globalism then? that day is coming. Fast.....

But its all for your own good of course (like the cameras, the loss of freedom, the loss of nationality et al)

I have had a little dabble in gold ownership (very small % of my total assets) personaly I bought the real stuff so I can see it in my hand.

I'm not sure I trust these "don't worry its all in a vault in switzerland" type arrangments. How can I get proof that it exists?

Also when you are buying small amounts there's really no disadvantage in buying the physical stuff.

HOLA4418
And if trading in Gold is made illegal in your new Globalist Corporate society Super Ted, what will you think of Globalism then? that day is coming. Fast.....

But its all for your own good of course (like the cameras, the loss of freedom, the loss of nationality et al)

The globalist nwo'er visionaries are American (or they portray themselves as such - the true allegiances of many of them lie with another meddling country on the eastern Med), but their grip on power is slipping, fast.

Countries like China and Russia are not going to be signing up to US-style NWO global tyranny, they have their own agendas. And I'm sure they have their own plans for global tyranny formulated for when they are powerful enough to enact them!

Even if gold is outlawed in the UK there will always be a black market for it. Not to mention other countries where it will still be legal because NWO tyranny will not come to pass. A small holding of gold can easily be deposited in various hidden places on a motor vehicle, welded into the petrol tank if need be. Then just pop on a ferry and drive to your chosen destination to sell for the best price.

No sniffer dog has been trained to sniff out gold as far as I know and what customs official would tear apart an old banger (that's what you want to use - looking poor is the way forward if you're chock to the gills with gold) to look for a few small gold bars and coins that are easy to hide? It'd be easy to get away with.

Mind you, if you're scared of authority and have no desire to be free you best keep the paper and let them steal your wealth by stealth.

Edited by General Congreve

HOLA4419
No sniffer dog has been trained to sniff out gold as far as I know and what customs official would tear apart an old banger (that's what you want to use - looking poor is the way forward if you're chock to the gills with gold) to look for a few small gold bars and coins that are easy to hide? It'd be easy to get away with.

Nothing to do with gold btw, but .. I just spoke to a friend whose son was strip-searched in Bristol airport recently. The lad has recently grown a fairly decent set of dreads, and whilst being searched, he noticed a sign on the wall "DREADS = DRUGS".

Most of you all here are, of course, city types and live nowhere near Bristol, but for those who might fit the bill ...

... as I said, nothing to do with gold (but everything to do with taking dodgy stuff through immigration ... )

:o