House Price Crash Forum

Bedrock Of Vaccination Theory Crumbles As Science Reveals Antibodies Not Necessary To Fight Viruses

The Eagle

HOLA441
While the medical, pharmaceutical, and vaccine industries are busy pushing new vaccines for practically every condition under the sun, a new study published in the journal Immunity completely deconstructs the entire vaccination theory. It turns out that the body's natural immune systems, comprised of both innate and adaptive components, work together to ward off disease without the need for antibody-producing vaccines.

The theory behind vaccines is that they mimic infection by spurring B cells, one of the two major types of white blood cells in the immune system, to produce antibodies as part of the adaptive immune system. It is widely believed that these vaccine-induced antibodies, which are part of the more specific adaptive immune system, teach the immune system how to directly respond to an infection before the body becomes exposed to it.

But the new research highlights the fact that innate immunity plays a significant role in fighting infections, and is perhaps more important than adaptive immunity at preventing or fighting infections. In tests, adaptive immune system antibodies were shown unable to fight infection by themselves, which in essence debunks the theory that vaccine-induced antibodies serve any legitimate function in preventing or fighting off infection.

"Our findings contradict the current view that antibodies are absolutely required to survive infection with viruses like VSV (vesicular stomatitis virus), and establish an unexpected function for B cells as custodians of macrophages in antiviral immunity," said Dr. Uldrich H. von Andrian from Harvard Medical School. "It will be important to further dissect the role of antibodies and interferons in immunity against similar viruses that attack the nervous system, such as rabies, West Nile virus, and Encephalitis."

As explained by Dr. Russell Blaylock in a recent interview with Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, vaccines not only do not work as advertised, but they actually damage the body's innate immunity. Rather than teach the body how to respond to infections, vaccines actually inhibit the immune system's ability to produce TH2-type cytokines, and suppress cellular immunity, which is how the body protects itself against deadly viruses and bacteria.

So once again, the myth that vaccinations serve any sort of legitimate medical purpose has been deconstructed by breakthrough science. Regardless of whether or not the mainstream medical community wants to admit it, pro-vaccine ideology is increasingly finding itself in the dustheap of outmoded pseudoscience.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035371_vaccine_theory_antibodies_viruses.html

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Ah, Blaylock, the MLM purveyor of vitamins to cure all.

saying that, I think too many vaccinations are given that are unnecessary...like flu jabs for example.

I have a flu jab every year, courtesy of BUPA. Guess what? I never get 'flu, even when my entire familiy had it two years ago!

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Here's the paper this article refers to.

Basically they took a mouse strain carrying a mutation which prevents the production of antibodies, infected it with a low dose of Vesicular Stomatitis Virus, and showed that these mice survived (DHLMP2A on Fig1B). The mice all died when exposed to a high dose of VSV (Fig 1a). Normal mice able to produce antibodies survived both low and high doses of VSV.

So as long as the mice only ever encounter low doses of this particular virus, they can make do without antibodies. They need antibodies to survive high doses.

EDIT: misread graph

HOLA449
Guest tbatst2000

Off course vaccines don't work.

Smallpox wasn't eradicated by vaccination, after all. The virus just committed mass suicide.

:) They most certainly work as you point out, but, at the same time, it would be scientifically foolish to assume that we know everything about how they work.

HOLA4410

I have a flu jab every year, courtesy of BUPA. Guess what? I never get 'flu, even when my entire familiy had it two years ago!

I've never had a flu jab but haven't suffered a flu or a cold worthy of the name since I started taking shed loads of Vitamin D in the winter months

which proves just as much as your anecdote

HOLA4411

I dont have flu jabs and also havent had the flu for years...even when family members get it...I had flu once...bloody horrible.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Here's the paper this article refers to.

Basically they took a mouse strain carrying a mutation which prevents the production of antibodies, infected it with a low dose of Vesicular Stomatitis Virus, and showed that these mice survived (DHLMP2A on Fig1B). The mice all died when exposed to a high dose of VSV (Fig 1a). Normal mice able to produce antibodies survived both low and high doses of VSV.

So as long as the mice only ever encounter low doses of this particular virus, they can make do without antibodies. They need antibodies to survive high doses.

EDIT: misread graph

aha!.. a mutation....now, can anyone say a particular vaccine will help with the mutated infection...Im pretty sure flu jabs dont, they have to be of the same type as the mutant attacks/defends itself in a slightly different way.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I've never had a flu jab but haven't suffered a flu or a cold worthy of the name since I started taking shed loads of Vitamin D in the winter months

which proves just as much as your anecdote

Anecdote is indeed not evidence, but then I was not offering it as such. Of course, what does demonstrate the efficacy of vaccines is extensive trials they are subjected to before they are approved.

HOLA4416

aha!.. a mutation....now, can anyone say a particular vaccine will help with the mutated infection...Im pretty sure flu jabs dont, they have to be of the same type as the mutant attacks/defends itself in a slightly different way.

The mice are mutated, not the virus. Basically the mice are missing part of their immune system, but despite this they still survived a very small dose of the virus (but not a big dose which normal mice survived just fine).

I struggle to see how this could be interpreted as vaccines not working.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Possibly, through carrying it on my clothes or similar. Not because I'd had the vaccine, though.

Maybe you should have been taking doses of vitamins hundreds or thousands of times higher than you could possibly obtain from eating plant or animal matter. Apparently this cures all known diseases.

HOLA4420

One thing's for sure, there's no vaccination against stupidity.

Are you calling Dr. Uldrich H. von Andrian from Harvard Medical School stupid?

It's a good thing you and some others here are all experienced virologists... :rolleyes:

---

HOLA4421

I have never had a flu in my whole life despite I only started taking vitamin D recently to see what the fuss is about.

HOLA4422

Anecdote is indeed not evidence, but then I was not offering it as such. Of course, what does demonstrate the efficacy of vaccines is extensive trials they are subjected to before they are approved.

That would be the theory, not necessarilly the practice at all times.

But, hey, don't waste your time with me why not try and persuade the majority of front line NHS staff who are persistently declining the swine flu jab...

'Our own fears can help us understand our patients better'

Much of the concern surrounding vaccines seems to be rooted not in the process of vaccination itself but the additives that may or may not be included in the shots - mercury compounds, adjuvants such as squalene etc.

As an aside, many moons ago, I worked with a prof who spent his time irradiating rats at different doses and then saw how long they lived. The longest-living rats were exposed to doses higher than natural background levels.

HOLA4423

The mice are mutated, not the virus. Basically the mice are missing part of their immune system, but despite this they still survived a very small dose of the virus (but not a big dose which normal mice survived just fine).

I struggle to see how this could be interpreted as vaccines not working.

That's just the daft spin in the article the OP linked to. The original article (which you summarized earlier) states "Our findings contradict the current view that antibodies are absolutely required to survive infection with viruses like VSV, and establish an unexpected function for B cells as custodians of macrophages in antiviral immunity". In other words in low dosage infections of the virus, non-specific macrophages can clear it up, and specific antibodies do not seem to be required. Presumably, the researchers had previously assumed that antibodies were required to fight infections at any dosage. This most definitely does not mean that the 'bedrock of vaccination theory is crumbling', in fact without the vaccine the mice (both normal and mutated) die when subjected to high dosages of the virus.

HOLA4424

Maybe you should have been taking doses of vitamins hundreds or thousands of times higher than you could possibly obtain from eating plant or animal matter. Apparently this cures all known diseases.

I'm not a fan of that line of thinking but my family, on both sides, hail from Southern Europe where, I suspect, my ancestors were on the receiving end of a lot more sunlight than I currently enjoy

HOLA4425

Are you calling Dr. Uldrich H. von Andrian from Harvard Medical School stupid?

It's a good thing you and some others here are all experienced virologists... :rolleyes:

---

Nope, I'm calling Ethan A. Huff, staff writer at NaturalNews.com stupid. Or flexible with the truth, it could be that too. He's the one whose report you originally linked to, the one which misrepresents the original study and which draws a the ridiculous conclusion that forms the title of this thread.

Archived