House Price Crash Forum

Vince Cable

Bruce Banner

HOLA441
11 minutes ago, frederico said:

I think the count covered this nicely

Thanks.  Many long time HPCers held this man in high regard, only to be massively let down by him.

What I don't understand is why no one has asked why he would only be 2nd in a "c*** of the year competition".

HOLA442
3 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Thanks.  Many long time HPCers held this man in high regard, only to be massively let down by him.

What I don't understand is why no one has asked why he would only be 2nd in a "c*** of the year competition".

Are you saying he would be above such glitterati as brown blair Cameron obsborne clegg and Carney. On my list he would relegated to a lowly 7th place ....

HOLA443
1 minute ago, GreenDevil said:

Are you saying he would be above such glitterati as brown blair Cameron obsborne clegg and Carney. On my list he would relegated to a lowly 7th place ....

No, it's much simpler than that.

He wouldn't win...because.....

HE'S A C***

HOLA444
8 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Because T Blair is by default the lifetime holder of the 1 spot.

HOLA445

As far as I can ascertain from the latest nonsense pouring out of Cable's mouth, he appears to have gone senile.

He is an embarassment to his party and to the country and should probably be moved off quietly to the sidelines (or the retirement home).

HOLA446
On 7/21/2017 at 8:22 AM, GreenDevil said:

Not to forget the BoE's King and even George - they shouldn't be left out of the C*** awards although for the BoE Carney has beaten all comers out of sight in the BoE C*** league.

Looking back a bit further then there's the 1980s/1990s crash under the BoE's very amazing Robin Leigh-Pemberton

It's possible to go back decades on this but the period since 1997 has thrown up some very special examples.

Edited by billybong

HOLA447
On 7/22/2017 at 6:26 PM, Errol said:

As far as I can ascertain from the latest nonsense pouring out of Cable's mouth, he appears to have gone senile.

He is an embarassment to his party and to the country and should probably be moved off quietly to the sidelines (or the retirement home).

Ideal to lead the LibDems then - and there's nobody better in their ranks.

Edited by billybong