House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Banner

Vince Cable

This is just my opinion, and I have the same one of Glegg, but what a c**t of a man.

He knew exactly what was going on and when he got into government did nothing and stood back and watch Osborne f**k over the whole country.

Serious, Vince, if you are reading this, you are a total and utter C*** , in my opinion.

Serious, you're a sellout c***

Do us all a favour and give up politics and do something more fitting for a man like you, like stealing school childrens pocket money.

As I said, just IMHO, he;s probably a top bloke but not from where I am sitting.

Vince Cable.

No, Vince C**t

In fact, if Vince Cable entered the "biggest c**t in history" competition, he'd come in 2nd.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

14 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

This is just my opinion, and I have the same one of Glegg, but what a c**t of a man.

He knew exactly what was going on and when he got into government did nothing and stood back and watch Osborne f**k over the whole country.

Serious, Vince, if you are reading this, you are a total and utter C*** , in my opinion.

Do us all a favour and give up politics and do something more fitting for a man like you, like stealing school childrens pocket money.

As I said, just IMHO, he;s probably a top bloke but not from where I am sitting.

Vince Cable.

No, Vince C**t

In fact, if Vince Cable entered the "biggest c**t in history" competition, he'd come in 2nd.

I agree - a total chunt 

He is getting on a bit now, will be 79 in 5 years time, assuming that is when the next election is.

You would have thought he would have got the hint after the last election.  The fact the libdems elected him shows their like of ambition.  It's hard to believe Clegg mania was 7 years ago.

2 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Vince Cable.

No, Vince C**t

I have a letter from Vince. Explaining to me that capping/banning EA fees on tennants was unnecessary and any bad experiences I have had are not representative of the industry as a whole...

Lib Dems are stuck in a chicken and egg situation. They only have 12 MPs to choose a leader from. None of those 12 looks like being radical enough to change the party's direction and give it a reason to exist. Without a radical change, the Lib Dems won't increase in popularity won't gain any new MPs. So if there isn't a decent future leader in the current set of MPs, where are they going to get one from?

24 minutes ago, reddog said:

He is getting on a bit now, will be 79 in 5 years time, assuming that is when the next election is.

You would have thought he would have got the hint after the last election.  The fact the libdems elected him shows their like of ambition.  It's hard to believe Clegg mania was 7 years ago.

He'll be 79.5 at the next election :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, LittlePig said:

I have a letter from Vince. Explaining to me that capping/banning EA fees on tennants was unnecessary and any bad experiences I have had are not representative of the industry as a whole...

As I said....he'd win 2nd biggest c*** at a c*** of the year contest.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

15 minutes ago, Dorkins said:

Lib Dems are stuck in a chicken and egg situation. They only have 12 MPs to choose a leader from. None of those 12 looks like being radical enough to change the party's direction and give it a reason to exist. Without a radical change, the Lib Dems won't increase in popularity won't gain any new MPs. So if there isn't a decent future leader in the current set of MPs, where are they going to get one from?

good job immigration still has the flood gates open then 

46 minutes ago, Dorkins said:

All those students and middle class public sector workers tend to show how clever they are these days by voting Labour or green.

Carry on from my earlier comment, we almost had PR and very Euro centric policies 7 years ago, instead in 2017 we have Brexit :)

He'll always have a special place in my heart.

The guy doing the referendum predictions says for the first time that he thinks there's no way back for Remain.

Camera on Cable...

vince_cable_ploy1m.png

38 minutes ago, reddog said:

All those students and middle class public sector workers tend to show how clever they are these days by voting Labour or green.

Carry on from my earlier comment, we almost had PR and very Euro centric policies 7 years ago, instead in 2017 we have Brexit :)

They had been one shot for a PR vote, when they went into coalition. I was a paid Party member back then. It should have been the first second third fourth and fifth red line. NOTHING had more value than that. They smelt the leather in the ministerial jags and melted like butter. A yellow puddle melted on the floor. Cable was chief tw@t in this mess. Ex Economist at Shell living in Twickenham. Talk about the quinticential out of touch elite. I think in full view the Dorian Gray veneer will peel away very quickly. Total chunt.

Edited by GrizzlyDave

Goodbye UKIP and the appointment of Vince Unable means goodbye Lib Dems, a further return to 2 party politics.

I'd like to officially welcome lots of former Lib Dem voters to the Labour Party, thanks Vince Unable, in my opinion you have at least done one good deed after years of being a turn coat c0ck knocker!

It sums up British politics and the LibDems when one of the leaders leading them into almost total extinction is now voted to be the official leader.  It can only be to finish the job off.

It also sums up the LibDems that such a political failure was the only possible contender for the leadership.

Edited by billybong

5 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Vince Cable.

No, Vince C**t

lolzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Sancho Panza

45 minutes ago, billybong said:

It sums up British politics and the LibDems when one of the leaders leading them into almost total extinction is now voted to be the official leader.  It can only be to finish the job off.

It also sums up the LibDems that such a political failure was the only possible contender for the leadership.

No wonder Charles Kennedy took to drink.

He must have gone to a fortune teller who told him what Clegg and Cable would do to his party 

48 minutes ago, billybong said:

Yep.

Giveaway labour policies for free cash for all (apart from those that work)

Or Conservative, make the 1% bankster politicians BTL much much richer and the other 99% poorer.

Hmmm.