House Price Crash Forum

Terribly Funny Comment Added To Guardian Article On Iceland Loan

Guest adp

HOLA441

Hullo Peoples from Icelands

I feeling much sadness in heart about your angry to England peoples becus they have been very nice to me. I running to England when I knowing Tony Blair, who very saint man, let poor peoples from lands with trouble sneaking into UK very quietly. Maybe he speeking to good frend Gordun Brown and do same deal for you. I hop so. There many opportunity in London and maybe you luck like me and find hotel clean opportunity for up to 6 pound hour! My English boss, who very generosity gentleman, tell me I extra luck becus it give network opportunity by clean room of hotshot business mogel. Infact, I very surprise so many Iceland people not liking their business mogul becus I have fortune to clean room of a Mr Johannesson, top tycoon, and he leeving room very clean (but some towel missing it true and he taking all little soaps and thing)

But I think problem is Gordun Brown not understanding you proper. He scotch and so he not speeking English good and maybe Iceland government not speeking English good becus you speeking eskimo language in normal. I understanding this problem as many foren worker in hotel and sometime we confuse when speek in English all together but in end we sort out problem and laugh at silly misstook. Soon I think Iceland primeminister and Gurdan Brown will also laugh together. This probable soon but not this moment becus Gurdan Brown is busy as he like financial Harry Potter and he saving world financial system right now. Maybe he visit your primeminister in his Igloo for Christmas or something.

But you must understanding england peoples. They think they rich becus house expensive. I explain problem to my father that england people are like farmers who think they rich becus someone say cows worth million pound even if not real. I say problems in ENgland becus now they wake up and know cows not worth million pound and all vey panicky on moneys. He ask me Iceland issue and I say it simple: Gurdan Brown and England peoples have million pound cows but Iceland is like next door farmer who have billion pound chiken and they make deal to give money to have eggs regular . But cows all sick and not worth million pound anyway and same time Iceland billion pound chicken go missing and Iceland people say all egg go to Iceland people until they find chicken again. But Gurdan Brown say fox eat chicken so no chance and then he grab all egg he can. With this information my father has explain all global liquidity crisis to village at home.

Thankyou much.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
But you must understanding england peoples. They think they rich becus house expensive. I explain problem to my father that england people are like farmers who think they rich becus someone say cows worth million pound even if not real. I say problems in ENgland becus now they wake up and know cows not worth million pound and all vey panicky on moneys. He ask me Iceland issue and I say it simple: Gurdan Brown and England peoples have million pound cows but Iceland is like next door farmer who have billion pound chiken and they make deal to give money to have eggs regular . But cows all sick and not worth million pound anyway and same time Iceland billion pound chicken go missing and Iceland people say all egg go to Iceland people until they find chicken again. But Gurdan Brown say fox eat chicken so no chance and then he grab all egg he can. With this information my father has explain all global liquidity crisis to village at home.

B) quality.