• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
John Humpries is beating up the wee nose picker - :lol:

At least the slimy toad knows the cost of oil now, must be reading this site. Check it out on listen again.

"You look as if you can't even control your own party"

Classic.

He's giving him a total drubbing!

HOLA444

Let him off over the housing 'solution' though. Is there no broadcaster who can understand that when an item loses value a vendor must lower the price???

I suppose it's so silly an idea that it's not worth dwelling on.

He's certainly giving him a good slap elsewhere in the interview.

Oh, and what I love about Gordon is that when the global economy is fine he’s the cause but when its all gone wrong it’s just the global economy.

HOLA445
"You look as if you can't even control your own party"

Classic.

He's giving him a total drubbing!

"Maybe it's time for you to think about stepping aside"

If you missed this you must listen again, it's a non-stop attack.

HOLA446

That must go down as the least deferential interview ever of a Prime Minister Broon should go down in history as a bullsh!t icon. He deserves even worse interviews in the future - bet he avoids Humphreys for a while.

Edited by Last Avenue

HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Superb. I enjoy bastards like this being torn apart.

Excellent work, a bit more stabbing at Gordon's tennets of ******** and he's going to blow.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HOLA449

I have to say I am getting quite annoyed about the spin and bad press put on Gordon Brown by the media over the past months. The electorate should be the ones who decide his fate, not the press or the Television stations that are constantly pumping out mistruths about a man who has served his nation to the best of his ability.

Gordon Brown has ensured that we have 50,000 less Muslim Women and Children to worry about in Iraq.

We no longer have to live alongside poor people, as they are fortunately priced out of our streets.

No more screaming babies living next door as young couples are now homeless

No more poor people in our shops as they are priced out of the jobs market and live on subsistence benefits, a small price to pay for the taxpayer to clean the streets up of all the riff raff.

If we can ensure that Gordon remains for another 9 months, we can get rid of those ridiculous postmen who keep blocking the paths of our cars when we travel down narrow streets, we can get anyone we dont like detained indefinately simply by suggesting they are a terrorist (I saw him boiling kidney beans in his kitchen and his kids drink Fanta Orange Juice), and hopefully we can increase the taxes on the poor even further in order that they leave this pleasant land to live a life of riches in Romania or Poland.

Gordon Brown is single handedly responsible for all the above and more besides, I for one salute him and look forward to meeting him at the next Bilderburg conference whereby we can agree to raise interest rates and inflation further as "The Family" is down to our last £50bn.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
That was SO good! - a radio treat to treasure for some time to come.

I haven't come down from the buzz yet.....

A radio interview masterclass. Neither Broon nor Humphreys missed a stroke. The main obstacle to getting any sense and truth out of the snotgobbler is his constant barrage of tractor statistics. Humphreys only option is to interrupt vigorously and repeatedly. The result today was a draw, with Broon (as is the convention) getting the last word. There will need to be a rematch because, for the sanity of the country, Brown has to be broken.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
A radio interview masterclass. Neither Broon nor Humphreys missed a stroke. The main obstacle to getting any sense and truth out of the snotgobbler is his constant barrage of tractor statistics. Humphreys only option is to interrupt vigorously and repeatedly. The result today was a draw, with Broon (as is the convention) getting the last word. There will need to be a rematch because, for the sanity of the country, Brown has to be broken.

How about a double header :blink: Fern and Humpries in the red corner - Brown and Darling in the blue corner. Thats a tag team mash up I'd pay to watch :P

HOLA4416
How about a double header :blink: Fern and Humpries in the red corner - Brown and Darling in the blue corner. Thats a tag team mash up I'd pay to watch :P

Just saw an interview on BBC 24 & Nick Robinson gave him such an easy ride!

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Total Mauling.. !

It's over for Brown, Its just the method of de-thronement thats up for debate now. Long lingering 2 year death, or mercy killing by the labour party!

There's no fun in a knockout. We may as well enjoy watching a few more delicious lingering rounds.

The puppetmasters are in control of the economy anyway, I wouldn't expect anything different with any other leader.

After the last ten years I'm enjoying this new bloodsport and don't want to see the fox torn apart too quickly.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

John was criticised by listeners recently for giving Brown an easy time and being more aggressive when interviewing Cameron. There was even a program slot where they went over these complaints, listened to the interviews and then gave John quite a robust interview, where he was asked to justify his approaches.

Guess that learned him.

HOLA4421
The journalistic world is dividing into pussies and tigers.

Tigers are far better at sado-eroticism.

You can keep your pussies.

HOLA4422
John was criticised by listeners recently for giving Brown an easy time and being more aggressive when interviewing Cameron. There was even a program slot where they went over these complaints, listened to the interviews and then gave John quite a robust interview, where he was asked to justify his approaches.

Guess that learned him.

Humphreys needs public support to rip into a PM like this - he might come in for a heck of a lot of criticism if he went avant garde. We should all email him to give him the suppport to go to new heights.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Perhaps there's scope for a new variant on the Milgram experiment. Imagine if brown were the seemingly hapless subject wired up to the electric seat, the authority figure then plays the Humphries/Brown interview and then the 'participants' choose a voltage. My guess is the problems for participants would shift from those of conscience to frustration that the range of selectable voltages was too limiting.

HOLA4425