House Price Crash Forum

Ray Boulger

HOLA441

Ray Boulger is really starting to annoy me, he gets wheeled out like talking monkey week after week its embarrassing.

Hes quite possibly the biggest VI in the UK and gets asked constantly about the future of house prices, its obvious what hes going to say.

if this were a fair business the monopolies and mergers commission would have been bought in by now and demanded fairer representation from the bear camp.

HOLA442
HOLA443

His statements are about as impartial as those of Bruno.

It would be interesting to observe the response if he went on the Six O'Clock news wearing a silly wig, and then, when asked by a sober-suited newsreader what was going to happen to house prices, declared that his rectum was his vagina. The prospect of that might even persuade me to get a TV again (which I have happily lived without since 1999)!

HOLA444

It would be interesting to observe the response if he went on the Six O'Clock news wearing a silly wig, and then, when asked by a sober-suited newsreader what was going to happen to house prices, declared that his rectum was his vagina. The prospect of that might even persuade me to get a TV again (which I have happily lived without since 1999)!

I agree --- A slimy, slippery TOAD comes to mind.....

HOLA445
Guest pioneer31

:lol::lol:

HOLA446
HOLA447
Ray b0llock chops Boulger , the mortgage expert ............his day of reckoning is near and he knows it ........ :ph34r:

Oh he'll crop up again, re-invented and no doubt running a PR consultancy. Like the guy the CML hired during the last housing crash to spout rubbish.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

John Wriglesworth is a bit of a wonk too. For some reason the media used to get in that he's the leading economist of house prices, despite saying the bottom was reached constantly during the last slump.

Any economist who haven't predicted a downward trend over the property cycle, clearly are not experts.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest Popalot

Ray tried to sell me a comlicated high comission mortgage 18 years ago when he was actually at the end of the phone in John Charcol. Even the wet behind the ears me at that age smelt a rat - husky voice, smarmy then bullying at the end as I did not bite..... :ph34r:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Yes! WHY is he quoted on EVERY EVERY EVERY single damned piece about houses???

Because he's a known name, he's a guaranteed reliable performer in front of the cameras and the journalists have all got his number. Journalists are lazy buggers by inclination, and they'd rather use an 'expert' who is reliable and easy to deal with than take a chance on one who might not look confident in front of the camera, want to charge a fat fee etc. etc.

Boulger is probably also being encouraged by his bosses, as it's effectively free advertising for Charcol.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Because he's a known name, he's a guaranteed reliable performer in front of the cameras and the journalists have all got his number. Journalists are lazy buggers by inclination, and they'd rather use an 'expert' who is reliable and easy to deal with than take a chance on one who might not look confident in front of the camera, want to charge a fat fee etc. etc.

Boulger is probably also being encouraged by his bosses, as it's effectively free advertising for Charcol.

Oh yeah, that's why.