House Price Crash Forum

Findaproperty.com Listing Continue To Rise Dramatically

HOLA441
So you are happy to accept the statistical variaton on a website which makes no sense ass being nothing. Estate Agent numbers are rising as dramtically as properties and they have no explanation for this. Dont you find this disturbing as your primary source of evidence for a stampede?!

What do they say when questioned about this?

There is no stampede yet. Your earlier statistics however suggests that an increasing number of people are looking for an exit.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
So you are happy to accept the statistical variaton on a website which makes no sense ass being nothing. Estate Agent numbers are rising as dramtically as properties and they have no explanation for this. Dont you find this disturbing as your primary source of evidence for a stampede?!

I haven't been following this thead so I don't know what previous explanations there might be for this. If FaP are saying that they have only added one EA and there is an increase in the number of EAs with properties for sale on their website, might this be that these are EAs that have already been registered but have not had any properties for sale on their books (i.e. restricted supply), but now they are showing up because they have had instructions from sellers. i.e.

10 registered EAs, only 5 have properties for sales at 2 per agent - shows up as 10 properties from 5 agents.

Supply increases...

10 registered EAs, 6 have properties for sale at 2 per agent - shows up as 12 properties from 6 agents.

Supply increases further...

10 registered EAs, 7 have properties for sale at 3 per agent - shows up as 21 properties from 7 agents.

Just a thought!

HOLA444

I asked them specifically if they saw a rush for the exits going on following the series of panic ridden reports in the press. They didn't tackle that bit I am afraid. Having an EA admit there is a rush for the exits going on is unlikley as they know only too well that the market is teetering on a knife edge and a bit of negative sentiment will send the herd into a blind panic stampede.

I have used FaP in the past to look for rentals when living in the SE 2003-05 and have never seen so many new properties come to market as now. My bet is that most are BTLers bailing. If I was a BTLer with a loss on yields and poor prospects for sufficient or any capital appreciation--at least for the next 7 to 10 years--I would be trying to unload at this time.

HOLA445
I asked them specifically if they saw a rush for the exits going on following the series of panic ridden reports in the press. They didn't tackle that bit I am afraid. Having an EA admit there is a rush for the exits going on is unlikley as they know only too well that the market is teetering on a knife edge and a bit of negative sentiment will send the herd into a blind panic stampede.

I have used FaP in the past to look for rentals when living in the SE 2003-05 and have never seen so many new properties come to market as now. My bet is that most are BTLers bailing. If I was a BTLer with a loss on yields and poor prospects for sufficient or any capital appreciation--at least for the next 7 to 10 years--I would be trying to unload at this time.

coming from someone who STM in 2003 and put the bulk of their fund into US$ and recieving an enormous 4% return (minus the dollars poor performance recently) I'd take that as a good indicator to not sell

RB Jan 2006

The bulk of my STR funds have been earning over 4% (and rising as IR rise) and that cash is in my hands and not on paper.

HOLA446
coming from someone who STM in 2003 and put the bulk of their fund into US$ and recieving an enormous 4% return (minus the dollars poor performance recently) I'd take that as a good indicator to not sell

Like I said, I tend to balance my portfolio with the "bulk" in cash investments including ST bonds. The return has been around 5.05% since the 3rd Q of 2006. Money Markets were paying around 4% before the Fed began hiking beyond those levels.

Currencies, like everything else, are cyclical. Sterling is as good as the miracle economy upon which its value is based. Many do not have the faith in the miracle economy you seem to have.

Today's pound is down from yesterday and moving further away from the "psychologically" important "support" level of 2.00 which history suggests is about the point when the currency sees a sharp turnaround to the downside.

GBPUSD=X 1 5 Feb 1.9568 1.9568

I have no need to buy pounds as I also have income stream in the UK. In other words, time will tell and I have time to wait for the cycle. Or, I may chose to stay LT in dollars for the sake of having diversified currency holdings.

After STMing I placed about 40% in a diversified porfolio of stock funds all of which have outpaced houses by a considerable margin. You have to compare with my area where houses went down in 2005 and allegedly rose by 3% in 2006.

Here is where my proceeds of sale went, these are funds I still highly recommend for those who want to outpace house prices by enormous margins and a pleasant place to be as houses start to lose value:

Fidelity Diversified International Fund

Average Annual Total Returns

as of 01/31/2007

1 Year 15.54

3 Year 19.48

5 Year 18.29

Oakmark Global CL I

Average Annual Total Returns 3 (%)

as of 12/31/2006

1 Year 24.18

3 Year 17.59

5 Year 18.85

Fidelity Utilities Fund

as of 01/31/2007

l.

1 Year 26.77

3 Year 20.24

5 Year 10.79

Oakmark Equity & Income CL I

as of 12/31/2006

1 Year 10.82

3 Year 9.92

5 Year 9.88

Vanguard Wellington Fund Investor Shares

1 Year 3 Year 5 Year

07/01/1929

Wellington Fund Inv 14.97% 10.94% 8.95%

What are your recommendatioons?

Do you own any investments at all?

Or do you truly have "no opinion"? <_<

Edited by Realistbear

HOLA447
HOLA448

Interesting, I didnt realise that you actually lived in the SE from 2003-05. Where abouts did you live? and how did you find the difference in rental costs between the SE and the costs in the Midlands before and after you lived in the SE? Interestingly you must have been in the SE while there was still HPI during 2003 before the levelling off in 2004.

HOLA449
Interesting, I didnt realise that you actually lived in the SE from 2003-05. Where abouts did you live? and how did you find the difference in rental costs between the SE and the costs in the Midlands before and after you lived in the SE? Interestingly you must have been in the SE while there was still HPI during 2003 before the levelling off in 2004.

I lived in the West Byfleet area of Surrey during that time but was a long term resident in Guidford and Godalming from 1975 to 1991.

I like Warwickshire as it is far less crowded than Surrey and groceries seem to be about 15% or so less. You can buy a nice detached 4 bedroom house for well under 300k now and I may (may) jump back in after the trough is a couple of years old. Given the dire employment situation around here I am expecting prices to drop about 40% from where they were at the peak.

You can rent a decent 4 bedroom house around here for about 750-950 whereas in West Byfleet it would be more like 1200-1500. Rentals are quite rare in this area due to proximity to Birmingham (about 27 miles) and the fact that more and more people are renting rather than buying. That out of the mouth of a local EA who found our first rental house in the area. I think he was telling the truth as there have been precious few decent rentals available--then again, we are quite rural.

HPI did seem to be rampant in 2003 before levelling a year later and perhaps dropping a little in 2005. Most of my friends that still live in Surrey, including one that is a partner in one of the top 5 City Accountants, believe its all going to end in tears soon. The level of personal debt in the commuter belt is frightening as everyone is trying to keep up with the spending and the latest and largest SUV.

South Warcks is a decent place to live and you are only 10 miles from the Cotswolds which has some nice places to visit and some good restaurants and pubs.

HOLA4410
Like I said, I tend to balance my portfolio with the "bulk" in cash investments including ST bonds. The return has been around 5.05% since the 3rd Q of 2006. Money Markets were paying around 4% before the Fed began hiking beyond those levels.

Currencies, like everything else, are cyclical. Sterling is as good as the miracle economy upon which its value is based. Many do not have the faith in the miracle economy you seem to have.

Today's pound is down from yesterday and moving further away from the "psychologically" important "support" level of 2.00 which history suggests is about the point when the currency sees a sharp turnaround to the downside.

GBPUSD=X 1 5 Feb 1.9568 1.9568

I have no need to buy pounds as I also have income stream in the UK. In other words, time will tell and I have time to wait for the cycle. Or, I may chose to stay LT in dollars for the sake of having diversified currency holdings.

After STMing I placed about 40% in a diversified porfolio of stock funds all of which have outpaced houses by a considerable margin. You have to compare with my area where houses went down in 2005 and allegedly rose by 3% in 2006.

Here is where my proceeds of sale went, these are funds I still highly recommend for those who want to outpace house prices by enormous margins and a pleasant place to be as houses start to lose value:

Fidelity Diversified International Fund

as of 01/31/2007

1 Year 15.54

3 Year 19.48

5 Year 18.29

Oakmark Global CL I

Average Annual Total Returns 3 (%)

as of 12/31/2006

1 Year 24.18

3 Year 17.59

5 Year 18.85

Fidelity Utilities Fund

as of 01/31/2007

l.

1 Year 26.77

3 Year 20.24

5 Year 10.79

Oakmark Equity & Income CL I

as of 12/31/2006

1 Year 10.82

3 Year 9.92

5 Year 9.88

Vanguard Wellington Fund Investor Shares

1 Year 3 Year 5 Year

07/01/1929

Wellington Fund Inv 14.97% 10.94% 8.95%

What are your recommendatioons?

Do you own any investments at all?

Or do you truly have "no opinion"? <_<

Sadly I (like many other pathetic 'sheeple') am not in the position to have a diversified portfolio of investments; I'm getting by, am comfortable and saving a little but not enough to 'play the markets' like many on here

This is an anonymous internet forum and if I was so inclined I could create a property / cash / stock empire to talk about but the reality is I don't and find that sort of role playing a bit feeble

The only real reason I called you out about your investment strategy is that you have used your amazing returns on your STR fund (or STM fund as I believe you've started to refer to it now) as a means to tell anyone who invested in property that they are a foolish member of the herd / sheeple greater fool.

When I come across a statement from you where you are boasting about a 'safe' 4% return on the bulk (which you now tell us is 60%) of your fund (in US$ no less!) then it makes me question your financial savvy and if you are in a position to be castigating anyone for their decisions. Dr Bubb states he's made a ton of money on his investment portfolio as do you but that neatly misses out on the fact that vast majority are not in the position to play the markets and just want to buy a home.

I'm sure you guys have vast knowledge of stocks / shares / currencies and reaping the benefits of it; Altho to be fair it would have been no harder to make money on that than property over the last few years so not sure it makes you that much of a genius either.

I do question your knowledge of the property market as you have been (incorrectly) rabidly calling the top for a long time and are very prone to hype and spin; Dr Bubb may be a financial whizz when it comes to Stocks but he STR'd from Kensington years ago. Not that wise a decision it could be said; he states he's made more with his STR fund than the rampant HPI in K+C; that may be the case but we're not all in a position to do that, lots of us just want to buy a house.

I don't see the property market crashing for a while yet and you do; fair enough but please don't use your investment 'portfolio' as means to make me feel that my opinion is worth less than yours. I want to buy a house and am more concerned about that than about how I should be investing a STR fund I don't have in diversified stock funds.

HOLA4411
Hello?

Where did D23 go?

Any investments or recommendations to beat the housing market?

as i said RB; I just want to buy my own home. I'll leave the exciting world of 4% returns on a dollar savings account to high fliers like yourself.

HOLA4412
Sadly I (like many other pathetic 'sheeple') am not in the position to have a diversified portfolio of investments; I'm getting by, am comfortable and saving a little but not enough to 'play the markets' like many on here

This is an anonymous internet forum and if I was so inclined I could create a property / cash / stock empire to talk about but the reality is I don't and find that sort of role playing a bit feeble

The only real reason I called you out about your investment strategy is that you have used your amazing returns on your STR fund (or STM fund as I believe you've started to refer to it now) as a means to tell anyone who invested in property that they are a foolish member of the herd / sheeple greater fool.

When I come across a statement from you where you are boasting about a 'safe' 4% return on the bulk (which you now tell us is 60%) of your fund (in US$ no less!) then it makes me question your financial savvy and if you are in a position to be castigating anyone for their decisions. Dr Bubb states he's made a ton of money on his investment portfolio as do you but that neatly misses out on the fact that vast majority are not in the position to play the markets and just want to buy a home.

I'm sure you guys have vast knowledge of stocks / shares / currencies and reaping the benefits of it; Altho to be fair it would have been no harder to make money on that than property over the last few years so not sure it makes you that much of a genius either.

I do question your knowledge of the property market as you have been (incorrectly) rabidly calling the top for a long time and are very prone to hype and spin; Dr Bubb may be a financial whizz when it comes to Stocks but he STR'd from Kensington years ago. Not that wise a decision it could be said; he states he's made more with his STR fund than the rampant HPI in K+C; that may be the case but we're not all in a position to do that, lots of us just want to buy a house.

I don't see the property market crashing for a while yet and you do; fair enough but please don't use your investment 'portfolio' as means to make me feel that my opinion is worth less than yours. I want to buy a house and am more concerned about that than about how I should be investing a STR fund I don't have in diversified stock funds.

My position is simple: if you don't already own--don't buy (wait). If you own and are highly leveraged--sell (now).

What annoys me is the VI and EA propaganda machine that reinforces Gordon Brown's miracle economy where people (sheeple) are encouraged to blindly jump into a pile of debt without thinking through the consequences.

IMO, HPI is an economic evil. It is just inflation pure and simple. And it is ignored by the BoE because of the political consequences. The CPI does not include THE single most important factor in any guage of inflation: house prices.

That, in a nutshell, is why I am a property bear and want to see an end to the miracle economy and the culture of debt that goes along with it. Gordon and his miracle have ruined too many lives already and there are many more waiting to be ruined as it all unwinds.

If you are waiting to buy a house you should fall in line behind the bears and fight this thing with us.

HOLA4413
My position is simple: if you don't already own--don't buy (wait). If you own and are highly leveraged--sell (now).

What annoys me is the VI and EA propaganda machine that reinforces Gordon Brown's miracle economy where people (sheeple) are encouraged to blindly jump into a pile of debt without thinking through the consequences.

IMO, HPI is an economic evil. It is just inflation pure and simple. And it is ignored by the BoE because of the political consequences. The CPI does not include THE single most important factor in any guage of inflation: house prices.

That, in a nutshell, is why I am a property bear and want to see an end to the miracle economy and the culture of debt that goes along with it. Gordon and his miracle have ruined too many lives already and there are many more waiting to be ruined as it all unwinds.

If you are waiting to buy a house you should fall in line behind the bears and fight this thing with us.

RB, if all your posts were as lucid and lacking in spin and hype as this one, I, for one, would have a great deal more respect for you

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

thanks for a fair and balanced reply RB

we are not that far apart on may things but one aspect I disagree with you on is that 'fighting this thing' on an internet forum makes much difference; other than not buying (however tempted I might be) I don't think that going against my instinct that a crash is not imminent is going to make a difference

RB

Quite a bump of 15,000 in just over 2 weeks. BTW, the number of EAs is to be ignored as FaP emailed to say that they had signed up a large EA about a week or so ago which may account for a few out of the 15,000 new listings. Their subscribers do not fluctuate by 100s each day.

I emailed FaP to ask them about the huge variations in EAs and dramatic rise in the number of properties that began with Bear Week (17th Jan). They replied to the effect that they had recently contracted with a large EA. No comment on the large increases in the available properties. Not dozens or even hundreds of EAs added, but a single large EA. Thus the relevance in the raw numbers showing increases in supply.
to get this thread back on track by the way I took your lead and emailed FaP too, asking about the fluctuations in EA's and therefore properties. Their reply was:
The numbers on the website are dynamic and so fluctuate minute to minute.

The actual properties are all placed onto the website by the agents themselves using a number of software packages within their offices, so this is why the number of properties can change so much so quickly.

The number of agents on the site actually refers to the number of offices, so although there are 5000 plus offices, there are in fact less actual companies advertising with us.

The number of agents/offices does sometimes leap when we take on advertising from a large group. Recently we took on approximately 300 Your Move branches in one day and so obviously all the numbers suddenly shot up.

Also, up until recently we have really been South East centric, but are now pushing the website into the North of England and into Scotland. To do this, the usual tactic is to offer agencies in these areas free trials and to do a huge marketing push, so lots of agencies join us in a relatively small amount of time. Some of these agencies see how well the site works for them and so stay on a paying basis, but some just use the trial as a piece of free advertising and then quit.

I'd hope this draws a line under this thread and it can be consigned to the bin much like the Haarts reduction thread which also proved how meaningless figures from an EA's websites can be as an indicator of anything meaningful.

Then we can argue about something else ;)

Like I have always said there is a fair few bearish indicators out there and I think your time would be better served looking elsewhere..................

HOLA4416

*sigh*

RB i see on another thread you're still trying to trot out the FaP figures as indicative of a FLOOD of properties hitting the market and so can only assume you failed to see my post above / have ignored it / or have some kind of information not available to anyone else.

I only wish you'd concentrate on worthier topics as I am now on the verge of disregarding pretty much anything you say..........

HOLA4417

I've been a lurker for a few months. Some of the threads on here are quite interesting, and some contain such ridiculous doom and gloom forecasts as to render them laughable. This thread however, is the only one which made me feel compelled to register to reply. I know other people have tried, but I'm not sure this "RealistBear" character (who does more to undermine the "bear" argument on here than any "bull" ever could, believe me) understands the concept. Here is a simple example, based on unchanged nationwide supply to make it even easier to understand:

Day 1: There are 500,000 properties for sale in the UK, being sold through 10,000 estate agents. Suddenly I have an idea - why don't I create a website that estate agents can subscribe to in order to advertise their properties?

Day 2: There are 500,000 properties for sale in the UK, being sold through 10,000 estate agents. I build and upload my new website, which proudly boasts 0 properties for sale from 0 estate agents.

Day 3: There are 500,000 properties for sale in the UK, being sold through 10,000 estate agents. I sign up my first client - my website now boasts 50 properties for sale from 1 estate agent.

Day 4: There are 500,000 properties for sale in the UK, being sold through 10,000 estate agents. My website now boasts 100,000 properties for sale from 2,000 estate agents.

Is day 4 the day that RealistBear should be reaching a premature climax? After all, my website clearly shows that supply has gone up 2,000 times from day 3 to day 4. But wait.. there are still the same amount of properties for sale as a whole, it's just that more of the 10,000 estate agents have subscribed to my site.

I do hope this ends this ridiculous thread. The only "facts" it shows us is that Findaproperty.com is gradually growing, and that some "bears" are getting desperate.

HOLA4418
I've been a lurker for a few months. Some of the threads on here are quite interesting, and some contain such ridiculous doom and gloom forecasts as to render them laughable. This thread however, is the only one which made me feel compelled to register to reply. I know other people have tried, but I'm not sure this "RealistBear" character (who does more to undermine the "bear" argument on here than any "bull" ever could, believe me) understands the concept. Here is a simple example, based on unchanged nationwide supply to make it even easier to understand:

Day 1: There are 500,000 properties for sale in the UK, being sold through 10,000 estate agents. Suddenly I have an idea - why don't I create a website that estate agents can subscribe to in order to advertise their properties?

Day 2: There are 500,000 properties for sale in the UK, being sold through 10,000 estate agents. I build and upload my new website, which proudly boasts 0 properties for sale from 0 estate agents.

Day 3: There are 500,000 properties for sale in the UK, being sold through 10,000 estate agents. I sign up my first client - my website now boasts 50 properties for sale from 1 estate agent.

Day 4: There are 500,000 properties for sale in the UK, being sold through 10,000 estate agents. My website now boasts 100,000 properties for sale from 2,000 estate agents.

Is day 4 the day that RealistBear should be reaching a premature climax? After all, my website clearly shows that supply has gone up 2,000 times from day 3 to day 4. But wait.. there are still the same amount of properties for sale as a whole, it's just that more of the 10,000 estate agents have subscribed to my site.

I do hope this ends this ridiculous thread. The only "facts" it shows us is that Findaproperty.com is gradually growing, and that some "bears" are getting desperate.

you're wasting your breath / keystrokes...........

i agree it's best this thread dies a death tho

HOLA4419
I've been a lurker for a few months. Some of the threads on here are quite interesting, and some contain such ridiculous doom and gloom forecasts as to render them laughable. This thread however, is the only one which made me feel compelled to register to reply. I know other people have tried, but I'm not sure this "RealistBear" character (who does more to undermine the "bear" argument on here than any "bull" ever could, believe me) understands the concept.

Isn't he great? He posts such ridiculous spin that you have to wonder if he's really been planted here by the bulls...

This one is my all time favourite:

Normally Pro H P I Paper Warns Of U K Meltdown, Loss of productive jobs abroad are replaced by civil service jobs!

click here:

undefined

Edited by Without_a_Paddle

HOLA4420

From 260,361 to the latest:

Search 262,706 properties for sale and rent from 5,238 estate agents

The biggest jump in available properties to date. So many that it was thought better to post than wait a few more days for a weekly round up where the jump may cause some alarm.

Plenty of supply coming to market whether it is through one EA or hundreds of the them. Next time an EA says there is a shortage of properties ignore them.

Cue: The usual neithers. <_<

HOLA4421
Isn't he great? He posts such ridiculous spin that you have to wonder if he's really been planted here by the bulls...

This one is my all time favourite:

Normally Pro H P I Paper Warns Of U K Meltdown, Loss of productive jobs abroad are replaced by civil service jobs!

click here:

undefined

You are confusing what a VI news paper wrote with something I wrote--nice try but you have spun yourself into a circle on this one with the finger pointing back at you:

Here is the headline from the thread:

http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/displayNode.js...;folderPk=89161

CRAZY UK IS HEADING FOR AN ECONOMIC CATASTROPHE
11:00 - 18 March 2006
All the available evidence indicates that the UK is heading for a disastrous economic meltdown and it doesn't take a Mr Micawber to remind us of the consequences. The transfer of much of our manufacturing abroad where production is cheaper is adding to our economic problems. It is resulting in the growth of unemployment which will only get worse.

Now, where did the article and dramatic headlines come from?

Yes--that's right--they came from a VI newspaper.

Now, why did we muddle ourselves and think I wrote it?

Because the Neithers like to spin good bear stories right?

Finally--how accurate is the article?

IMO, right on the money.

Its a bearish world out there I am afraid. Very bearish indeed.

HOLA4422
You are confusing what a VI news paper wrote with something I wrote--nice try but you have spun yourself into a circle on this one with the finger pointing back at you:

Here is the headline from the thread:

http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/displayNode.js...;folderPk=89161

CRAZY UK IS HEADING FOR AN ECONOMIC CATASTROPHE
11:00 - 18 March 2006
All the available evidence indicates that the UK is heading for a disastrous economic meltdown and it doesn't take a Mr Micawber to remind us of the consequences. The transfer of much of our manufacturing abroad where production is cheaper is adding to our economic problems. It is resulting in the growth of unemployment which will only get worse.

Yes--that's right--they came from a VI newspaper.

Now, why did we muddle ourselves and think I wrote it?

Because the Neithers like to spin good bear stories right?

Finally--how accurate is the article?

IMO, right on the money.

Its a bearish world out there I am afraid. Very bearish indeed.

I'm actually a bit embarrassed for you RB (and now also slightly worried that you may be a touch mental)

If I was you I would have let that old thread of yours lie forgotten in the archives rather than trying to spin it again

Yes--that's right--they came from a VI newspaper

no one implied you wrote it RB; they were pointing out to you that it was from the letters pages of a newspaper not editorial as you implied.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who thinks that what you did with that thread was anything other than spin of the crudest and feeblest kind; you actually got quite a kicking from your fellow bears for undermining their cause with that thread

this coupled with your continued overexcitement with FaP's meaningless figures and many other threads where you have stretched the truth (and it wouldn't take long for anyone to find many of those) or even flat out lied (your post on the BBC have your say site) make me feel you have lost all objectivity and need to reassess what it is you're trying to do with some of your posting on here

You bring out many valid points amongst you thousands of posts; problem is imo they often get lost with your manically overenthusiastic spin.

HOLA4423

FaP have broken 263k and the day isn't over yet. These are extraordinary numbers and the pick up in the last few days is notable. There is a flood of new properties coming to market and no doubt from many different sources. The end result is the same: supply is going up, up and away! "Soaring," "skyrocketing" and all the other favourite words of the Estate Agents who are still saying there are not enough properties to satisfy the frenzied demand.

Search 263,134 properties for sale and rent from 5,242 estate agents

HOLA4424

http://www.ukpropertyshop.co.uk/news/349.shtml

Lowest New Year stock levels for 3 years

One of the key factors that influence price movements in the year ahead is the supply of properties for sale as the market enters the New Year. The average property stock for sale per estate agency branch currently stands at 52. This is the lowest figure for this time of year for three years. It is also the lowest monthly figure since April 2004.

"Stock levels per estate agent at the start of the year have not been this low for three years, and are 18% lower than at this time last year. Where there are shortages of property, prices will keep increasing and properties will keep selling, in spite of the latest interest rate rise".

Average national asking prices reach a new all time high of £222,859. The 0.5% monthly increase is further evidence of demand continuing to outstrip supply in many parts of the country, with record asking prices for newly marketed properties in 7 out of 10 regions, as reported in the January edition of the Rightmove House Price Index.

Yet our intrepid reporter Realistbear says: FaP have broken 263k and the day isn't over yet. These are extraordinary numbers and the pick up in the last few days is notable. There is a flood of new properties coming to market and no doubt from many different sources. The end result is the same: supply is going up, up and away! "Soaring," "skyrocketing" and all the other favourite words of the Estate Agents who are still saying there are not enough properties to satisfy the frenzied demand

:lol::lol::lol:

By the way RB, 263134 properties from 5242 estate agents is about 51 properties per agent. That stacks up with the data above (lowest figure for three years).

Keep calling it RB.... I'm sure some suckers on here will fall for your delusional spin tactics. :lol:

Edited by Without_a_Paddle

HOLA4425