House Price Crash Forum

Uk House Price Growth Picking Up

Pete95

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Some people I know at work are buying or have recently bought.

They read these reports which I believe are seriously misleading and are making plans here there and everywhere.

I have long given up representing "alternative views" I just listen and say nothing though it does amaze me that intelligent people rely so heavily on "gossip media" which is invariably poorly researched and rhetro?

HOLA445

They read these reports which I believe are seriously misleading and are making plans here there and everywhere.

I have long given up representing "alternative views" I just listen and say nothing though it does amaze me that intelligent people rely so heavily on "gossip media" which is invariably poorly researched and rhetro?

Its the herd mentality. There's nothing you can do about it as they will perceive you to be in the wrong and probably jealous.

HOLA446

Most people wouldn't regard BBC as 'gossip media'. More fool them.

PS.

Please leave Liverpool Football Club as soon as possible. You are rubbish. ;)

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

To be honest, the BBC report seems a reasonably fair reflection of the wording of the ODPM report. IMHO it is that which skirts the subject of a monthly fall between Nov and Dec and the trainee 'journalists' at the bbc locked in a room updating the website for 3p a year have more or less copied and pasted from two jags.

Anyway, a 0.1% fall is hardly big news is it?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

To be honest, the BBC report seems a reasonably fair reflection of the wording of the ODPM report. IMHO it is that which skirts the subject of a monthly fall between Nov and Dec and the trainee 'journalists' at the bbc locked in a room updating the website for 3p a year have more or less copied and pasted from two jags.

Anyway, a 0.1% fall is hardly big news is it?

0.1% when you multiply it up is 1.2% per year. So in 20 years prices will drop by 25% the crash is here - slowly!