House Price Crash Forum

If Politicians Need Proof Of Public Sentiment Regarding Btl.....

daviduk

HOLA441

https://www.streetlife.com/conversation/2ev2o56yf8abc/#comment-2

This thread got emailed to me earlier. I think you need to sign up to comment. But if proof were needed as to whether killing BTL is a vote winner, look no further. I quite enjoyed the irony the woman who's bought a BTL by mortgaging herself to the hilt (hoping crossrail will inflate the price) whilst also complaining her son cannot afford to buy a place of his own.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Person with three homes renting two out one vote......they are fully aware that young working people are priced out of ever owning without HELP, knowingly admit at their age with same job, same area they could buy without any help....going on to say a small studio flat box they own, their 1st rung that was bought for £30k and never sold but now fully paid for in London brings in a steady reliable income, more than any state pension would ever pay @ 67 approx.

HOLA444
Debbie Ca day ago
My sons had hefty deposit and still had to buy outside the borough. They have a lovely flat in Burnham.

Meanwhile I have bought a small buy to let in West Drayton. I am not rich and have no pension. I could not afford to pay one when my kids were young. Plus I will be paying hige taxes on it. I resent being told I am greedy. I am mortgaged up to the hilt and hope that Crossrail will be as good as it promises.

Tulipmania.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447