House Price Crash Forum

"award Winning" Mortgage Broker Lied About Salary To Build £1M House

OnionTerror

HOLA441

I've personally never heard of the mortgage broker awards. Self certing again...Surprise surprise...

Thousands of other genuine mortgage applications had been submitted by Copeland, it was said.

Yeah right...If he did for himself, I bet he did it for others too...Interesting comments too.. "oh what harm did he do if he's making the repayments"...well, he's part of the problem of why we're up shit creek..

Edited by Dave Beans

HOLA442
HOLA443
I've personally never heard of the mortgage broker awards. Self certing again...Surprise surprise...
Yeah right...If he did for himself, I bet he did it for others too...Interesting comments too.. "oh what harm did he do if he's making the repayments"...well, he's part of the problem of why we're up shit creek..

Self certing again. ... LIAR LOAN AGAIN ......Surprise surprise...

It's C***S like him who inflated property prices for EVERYONE ELSE.

THIS IS THE REAL DAMAGE LIAR LOANS HAVE CAUSED: ONCE THAT HOUSE WAS BOUGHT WITH A LIAR LOAN --- EVERYONE ELSE HAD TO MATCH THE FRAUDULENT PRICE PAID IN THE SAME LOCALITY/AREA --- SO EVERYONE HAS HAD TO PAY MORE - IN THAT SAME STREET, SAME VILLAGE/TOWN ETC. THIS IS THE KEY THING THAT WE ALL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. LIAR LOANS ARE LIKE CANCER --- THEY INFLATED PROPERTY PRICES ACROSS THE WORLD. WE HAVE ALL SUFFERED HUGELY AS A RESULT.

-_-

Edited by eric pebble

HOLA444

Many years ago I heard of someone who got jailed for 'obtaining a pecuniary advantage'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10768731/Lord-Leveson-raps-CPS-for-blunders-in-fraud-case.html

Lawyers also agreed the pecuniary advantage of the Theft Act “does not extend to loans secured by way of mortgage”. The Act was later amended to create an offence of obtaining a money transfer by deception to cover mortgage provision.
Edited by RentierParadisio

HOLA445
"oh what harm did he do if he's making the repayments"

Presumably those comments are made by fellow mortgage fraudsters, whose judgement stops at the assessment that their liar loans didn't actually do them any harm. Anybody else should be able to join the dots far enough to realise it did directly harm them by exploding the amount they had to pay for their house, as Eric subtly explains above.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Self certing again. ... LIAR LOAN AGAIN ......Surprise surprise...

It's C***S like him who inflated property prices for EVERYONE ELSE.

THIS IS THE REAL DAMAGE LIAR LOANS HAVE CAUSED: ONCE THAT HOUSE WAS BOUGHT WITH A LIAR LOAN --- EVERYONE ELSE HAD TO MATCH THE FRAUDULENT PRICE PAID IN THE SAME LOCALITY/AREA --- SO EVERYONE HAS HAD TO PAY MORE - IN THAT SAME STREET, SAME VILLAGE/TOWN ETC. THIS IS THE KEY THING THAT WE ALL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. LIAR LOANS ARE LIKE CANCER --- THEY INFLATED PROPERTY PRICES ACROSS THE WORLD. WE HAVE ALL SUFFERED HUGELY AS A RESULT.

-_-

I had a couple of hours spare yesterday so popped into a local garage to look at new cars. No i ntention of buying but wanted a free coffee.

I was stunned at the prices and how much they have risen in the last couple of years.

They started talking credit/leasing/finance straight away and looked disappointed I was talking cash ( I think I have so muchb cash since I get free coffee now and again ).

It seems to me the asking prices for cars are also inflated due to the "easy" finance available ( i.e. sign over a % of your monthly income ad infinitum ).

I gave him some figures for what it would take me to buy, he said i'd be looking at a 3 year old car foir that, I said my car was 3 years old so why would I bother then said adios.

I do like a new car...I like a free coffee even more.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA448
HOLA449

Yup --- It's the tail wagging the dog....

COST/PRICE DETERMINED BY AMOUNT OF MONEY LENT -- LEND MORE MONEY - PRICE GOES UP HUGELY -- OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK.... & ROOT CAUSE OF ALL OUT MISERIES.....

HOW MANY PEOPLE REALISE THIS???? :wacko::wacko::rolleyes:

Reminds me of this ( look at the pillars )

brilliant.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

'He made the payments'

So did Madoff, till he couldnt. Its precisely the inaction to stop people like madoff that makes what should be an isolated fraud become the norm.

I had a mate who "made the payments"...he lived on the edge for 3 years. He had plenty chances to down size and cuit his cloth accordingly....instead....he didnt work for 2 months and it all went wrong. Wife gone. Car Gone. Business Gone. Bankrupted.

He got a mortgage quite easily in 2012 funnily enough :D:D:D:D

HOLA4412