House Price Crash Forum

I Did 6 Viewings This Weekend....( I Kid You Not )

TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA441
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Same here... my wife is desperate to gain the 'security' of a mortgage, while I keep saying that a crash is just around the corner. Kind of a moot point since we can't afford anything livable anyway, but I also feel like it may never happen.

This is the new norm...?

Goid luck on that round the corner stuff.

More like very slow deflation.

HOLA443
HOLA444

At least 2015.75 is going to be interesting. Something to look forward to even if it turns out to be a damp squib.

The fact that it's received so little attention from the mainstream media suggests there might be something in it - most other similar doom dates get plenty of media coverage along with movies and TV documentaries etc.

It could easily come under the category of "unexpected".

Bloomberg mentioned Sept 30th as a possible "doom date" today.

ecm-wave-2011-2020.jpg

HOLA445

At least 2015.75 is going to be interesting. Something to look forward to even if it turns out to be a damp squib.

The fact that it's received so little attention from the mainstream media suggests there might be something in it - most other similar doom dates get plenty of media coverage along with movies and TV documentaries etc.

It could easily come under the category of "unexpected".

Bloomberg mentioned Sept 30th as a possible "doom date" today.

ecm-wave-2011-2020.jpg

^ Bloomberg mentioned Sept 30th as a possible "doom date" today.

It's come out as if that's part of what I posted.

Thank you for the info dances with sheeple. It's interesting that they've identified the date - is there a link.

Edited by billybong

HOLA446

Er Isn't 2015.75 in less than 6 weeks?

Yes - now 6 weeks to look forward to it (30 September/1 October 2015) although at that point it might turn out to appear to be a bit of a damp squib. Turning points sometimes only get identified in hindsight - that's if it is a turning point.

Edited by billybong

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Yes - now 6 weeks to look forward to it (30 September/1 October 2015) although at that point it might turn out to appear to be a bit of a damp squib. Turning points sometimes only get identified in hindsight - that's if it is a turning point.

Perhaps the ripples from the stone dropped into the water by China will start to really hit western shores?

Never realised but the problems with Northern Rock started in August (I always remember it as September/October time)

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/16/china-currency-crisis-yuan-devaluation-why-it-matters

HOLA4410